The Best Possible Cast for the Movie

Awesome Cast For The Big Screen Dukes

Most Dukes of Hazzard Fans Should Agree that this would be a great movie with this cast.Some of the choices need to be pictured in character,but they are great pics if i do say so myself

Bo Duke-Paul Walker

Luke Duke-Hugh Jackman

Daisy Duke-Mandy Moore

Boss Hogg-Danny Devito

Uncle Jesse-Bruce Willis

Roscoe P. Coltrane-Owen Wilson

Enos Strait-Luke Wilson

Cooter Davenport-Ashton Kutcher

Balladeer-Kenny Rogers OR Toby Keith

• 1 year later...
Awesome Cast For The Big Screen Dukes

Most Dukes of Hazzard Fans Should Agree that this would be a great movie with this cast.Some of the choices need to be pictured in character,but they are great pics if i do say so myself

Bo Duke-Paul Walker

Luke Duke-Hugh Jackman

Daisy Duke-Mandy Moore

Boss Hogg-Danny Devito

Uncle Jesse-Bruce Willis

Roscoe P. Coltrane-Owen Wilson

Enos Strait-Luke Wilson

Cooter Davenport-Ashton Kutcher

Balladeer-Kenny Rogers OR Toby Keith

Isn't Hugh Jackman too old and Owen Wilson too young for this cast?

BO Paul Walker

Luke Tom Welling or Ashton Kutcher

Daisy Gretchen Willson

Jesse Willie Nelson

Boss Danny Devito or John Goodman

Rosco Robin Williams could probobly master the laugh Ed Oneil

Cletus Kevin James

Enos Jasson Biggs SWS costar on American Pie always nervous around the ladies and some what looks the part

Cooter David Kohetcher Jack Black or Larry the cable guy

Lulu Roseanne

BO Paul Walker

Luke Tom Welling or Ashton Kutcher

Daisy Gretchen Willson

Jesse Willie Nelson

Boss Danny Devito or John Goodman

Rosco Robin Williams could probobly master the laugh Ed Oneil

Cletus Kevin James

Enos Jasson Biggs SWS costar on American Pie always nervous around the ladies and some what looks the part

Cooter David Kohetcher Jack Black or Larry the cable guy

Lulu Roseanne

Thats pretty good

I based that cast off other fans input and some of which seemed like they could do the part justice. I hate to break it to you but considering the current cast is raking in money at the box office I don't think we will see a new cast in the sequel (SWS hopes to do a couple more dukes movies). I think the current cast had fun making this film and they would be upset if they where rejected for a sequel. Then again you never know... Pierce Brosan was rejected for the next 007 flick. Hasn't James Bond been played by 5 differnt actors?

Even though it's too late....Here's my casting choices.

Bo: Orlando Bloom (you know he's a good Blonde...think LOTR)

Luke: Tom Welling

Daisy: Jordana Brewster

Uncle Jesse: Sid Haig (He's got the voice and the beard...givem a wig)

Enos: Michael Weston (minus the mustache)

Boss Hogg: Will Sasso

Roscoe P. Coltrane: Bill Engvall

Cooter: Johnny Knoxville (He's just Cra-azy enough to pull it off)

Well that's my 2 cents...

I'm Gone...

Even though it's too late....Here's my casting choices.

Bo: Orlando Bloom (you know he's a good Blonde...think LOTR)

Luke: Tom Welling

Daisy: Jordana Brewster

Uncle Jesse: Sid Haig (He's got the voice and the beard...givem a wig)

Enos: Michael Weston (minus the mustache)

Boss Hogg: Will Sasso

Roscoe P. Coltrane: Bill Engvall

Cooter: Johnny Knoxville (He's just Cra-azy enough to pull it off)

Well that's my 2 cents...

I'm Gone...

that's cool

Without question, they SHOULD have had...

Dierks Bentley as Bo.

Sara Evans as Daisy.

I get the vibe from both of these two that they really are kind of similar to those characters in real life.

Probably Danny Devito as Boss Hogg, and someone really talented as Rosco. The rest, it's hard to say, but I'd prefer unknowns, it forces them to make a good movie instead of selling names.

JRS said in an interview if he was making the movie he would do a nation wide search for daisy duke. mabe some acting student in the south has enough talent for dasy wernt casting auditions for the original show held in the south. in any event even though jessica exeded my expectations as Daisy I still think the casting director shoud have been very selective in choosing an actor for the part

You know, to insult someone's opinion is shallow. I notice a lot of barbs and insults being thrown around this website regarding the "new" Dukes of Hazzard. Now everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether they thought the movie was good or bad.

The original vision for the film was to create something that could bridge the gap between those of us who enjoyed the Dukes in their original run and to show a whole new generation of fans that cars can fly.

There are a lot of critics out there that absolutely blasted the film, and admittedly some of their points were right.

Now this section is all in fun, to see maybe what could have happened, and let's try to keep it that way. ALL IN FUN...

Had Warner's and Broken Lizard taken the time to do proper research, rather than rush through a half-assed script, based on a flavorless original script (for the movie...NOT Insulting TV SHOW...REPEAT NOT...) that was turned in to the Warner Big Wigs.

Now mind you, the General Lee sequences were awesome, and that's really about it...A little better understanding of the original show might have helped Broken Lizard with their characterizations of the citizens of Hazzard County. Their In-Jokes were cute, but misplaced.

You know what? I take it back from my last post. Yeah Orlando Bloom could make a good Bo Duke, but if Peter Krauss (Six Feet Under) was 15 years younger...he kinda looks like John...even though they are only 5 years apart...

I'm Gone...