Boss Hogg on Full House

88fan

My kids were just watching a Christmas episode of Full House on ABC Family channel and Sorrell was on. It was an episode from 1988, where everyone was stranded at an airport and little Michelle ripped of Boss's tupe' . In the end he was really Santa Clause and appeared dressed up as Santa, then magically disappeared. It was neat, cause I've never seen him perform anything else besides Boss. He still had a little southern draw in his voice.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Y'all!

A while back I read this post, so I had to go check it out! That was really cool to see him!

If there are any Little House on the Prarie fans out there, I know that Sorrell is on an episode of that. The name of the episode escapes me, but it is when Charles is out of town, and Caroline is telling Laura and Mary about when he was a young boy. Well, Sorrell plays his school teacher.

If I come across that episode, I will try to get the title.

General Grant

Hey Y'all!

A while back I read this post, so I had to go check it out! That was really cool to see him!

If there are any Little House on the Prarie fans out there, I know that Sorrell is on an episode of that. The name of the episode escapes me, but it is when Charles is out of town, and Caroline is telling Laura and Mary about when he was a young boy. Well, Sorrell plays his school teacher.

If I come across that episode, I will try to get the title.

General Grant

Season 4, episode 16 - "I remember, I remember"

My kids were just watching a Christmas episode of Full House on ABC Family channel and Sorrell was on. It was an episode from 1988, where everyone was stranded at an airport and little Michelle ripped of Boss's tupe' . In the end he was really Santa Clause and appeared dressed up as Santa, then magically disappeared. It was neat, cause I've never seen him perform anything else besides Boss. He still had a little southern draw in his voice.

what is the title of the episode?

Thanks Daney!

I am borrowing the series from a friend, but have only seen the first season. But, I know most of them because I watch the ol' reruns on TV. Well, to make a long story short, I have three more seasons to go until I can see it!

Well, if y'all know of any other shows Boss is in, please let me know. It is really interesting to see what they are in besides the Dukes.

General Grant

I loved Full House too. Watched it when it originally aired (I can't believe the Olsen twins are all grown up now. GAAHH!! Where's the time go? ROFL)

I've seen that episode Sorrell was in. When Michelle pulls the toupe off is classic!

Some other stuff Sorrell was in that I've seen is an episode of the Rockford Files (he plays a somewhat scatterbrained lawyer. LOL) and he was also in one of the Columbo movies (the one with Johnny Cash - who played a murderer of all things! LOL)

It is neat to see Sorrell in other stuff. It's neat to see him as himself too, because he is SOOOO unlike Boss Hogg.

• 1 month later...