Merry Christmas!

Meadowmufn

It's that time of year again! What special Dukes item do YOU want for Christmas? (My personal fave is the RC General Lee... I hope someone got it for me :wink: )

-Mufn

That's what I would like as well.... :( But I can't seem to find them here in Canada. I'd also like the fifth season on dvd!

But the perfect christmas gift would be a 1969 Dodge Charger RT!!! That I could turn into a General Lee!!!

It's that time of year again! What special Dukes item do YOU want for Christmas? (My personal fave is the RC General Lee... I hope someone got it for me :wink: )

-Mufn

Guess you'll find out on Christmas, eh? :wink:

Lessee, what Dukes stuff do I want for Christmas....well, I've been bad this year, so I took matters into my own hands and bought the RC General Lee back in October. Muahahaha.

But, I'd also like to get the Season 5 DVD. I'd also like to get the Unrated movie DVD. ( For editorial and review purposes, of course. )

If I was gonna pull out all the stops, I'd also get a bassett hound, but my landlord would take issue with that.

Brian

I got a Basset hound for Christrmas 3 years ago. My son who will be 3 on the 21st loves her to death....

What I want for Christmas is to see my children and my family be happy and healthy. Christmas for me is about them and letting them get all the good stuff they want ( to a certain limit as my credit cards will let me go....lol) . I have learned that for mmy father , who did everything just to get me want I wanted growing up and not worry about himself. Thank you Dad , I miss you so much . To me that is the best present I could wish for.....

I wish everyone here at H-Net and theri families get their wish and also a very Merry Chrsitmas ...

Ho, Ho, Ho..

Darrell

Family's really what it's all about. My mom and dad gave us some really BIG Christmases when we were little... dad probably had to work a little extra overtime (ok, a lot of overtime) to afford it. But we appreciated it. Now that we're all older, our Christmases have been a lot smaller and more family oriented. One year we just did stocking stuffers and went on a 1 week trip up to the mountains for skiing and snow. It was great since we lived in an area where you NEVER get a white Christmas. Christmas gifts come and go, but the memories last a lifetime.