TVLand Poll Questions about DUKES & john Schneider

tvresearcher

The episode 'Luke's Love Story' appears in season one.

One of my favorite car chase scenes is in the episode Arrest Jesse Duke in season two. The scene where the General Lee is jacked up for extreme off roading with Luke behind the wheel trying to rescue Bo and clear the family name. It was also really fun to watch the General Lee chasing the General Lee in Double Dukes in season four.

One of my favorite dramatic Bo scenes is when he's trying to get Luke to wake up in the hospital. Brotherly Love, season six. Or Carnival of Thrills in season two after Bo and Luke's fist fight and Bo is leaving the farm for good. I don't think I could pick a favorite comic scene, there are too many to pick from.

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite car chase scene is in "Ghost of the General Lee", when they scare Rosco and they open the garage doors and pull out and hit Rosco's police car and they begin chasin' them and Rosco hits everything in sight, but Luke give Bo somewhat good directions and they get away, leaving Boss Hogg, Rosco and Enos beliving that the General Lee is drivin' around on it own. That is one of the funniest and one of the best chase scenes in my opinon. Hoped that helped you at least a little bit. :p

My favorite chase scene/race scene is probably... I can't remember the episode, but where Bo and Luke are yelling at each other back and forth about how ugly a woman the other likes.

Favorite Dramatic Bo Scene: Wows... SO many... But Carnival of Thrills when he's leaving the farm.

Favorite Comedy Bo Scene: Perhaps when Bo gets the boots that are too small for him.

• 5 weeks later...

My favorite chase scene has to be the first chase scene in the pilot episode where The General Lee is chasing Cooter in the Sheriff's car. I just love that idea of the sheriffs car being chased. Also the the chase scene in the Ghost of General Lee is a great chase.

One of my favorite Drama scenes is from 1984 "Undercover Dukes" right after the Duke boys tell Daisy that they took the race driver job, and they are trying to explain to her, without giving details, why they must leave.

I also love the fight scene in the second season's "Carnival of Thrills" and along with the scene of Uncle Jesse talking to Bo telling him that he always has a home at the farm.

Another favorite scene is from "The Ghost of the General Lee" when Rosco tells Uncle Jesse about the boys "dying".

I can't choose a favorite comedy scene because there are so many great ones to choose from.

Hope this helps.

hey ya'll it's Bofan86!! it's been awhile but anyway: my favorite Bo scene is when Luke is in the hospital and Bo is trying to wake him up. And the one where he takes the new lady revenuer "juking"!! She was sooo lucky!!

I wish he was my prom date!!! :D if 'n any of ya'll wanna talk ...i 'll try to be in the chat soon.

i'm gone

Bofan86

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
We're doing a series in which we interview JS (for TVLand: out in spring: details TBA). I have two questions for you DUKES fans:

What is your favorite car chase scene? (Ep & title)

What is your favorite Bo Duke scene? This can be comic or dramatic.

I was just reading a couple of press releases about the new series last night. It sounds good! :)

thanks.

Here is the info on the show from TV Land:

" My First Time

Wednesdays 10:00 p.m. starting Wednesday, June 28

TV stars tell the tales of their first TV experience with help from those who worked with them! My First Time includes interviews from producers, casting agents, family members, friends, directors, cast and crew. The show culminates with the actual clip of star's first TV performance and an on-camera look at them seeing it for the first time in many years. Viewers get first hand knowledge about what the TV Star was thinking and how he/she got there.

Episodes to include Jim Belushi, Katey Sagal, Henry Winkler, John Schneider, and more!"

thanks.

The show culminates with the actual clip of star's first TV performance and an on-camera look at them seeing it for the first time in many years.

Well, that's not exactly truth in advertising -- we know John's seen his first TV performance again in recent years, since he did commentary for it! :D Unless he did some TV performance before "Dukes."

• 5 weeks later...