Tom's tooth injury ?

I was wondering why does Tom have that one chipped tooth on his bottom row ? i bet it is because growing up his parents didn't have enough money but he also said once in an interview that he hasn't been for a dental check up in awhile or maybe something happened to him when he was a little kid that caused it ?

I'm not making anything of it i was just curious and i know they ain't perfect mine ain't either i know that when you grow up on a farm you stand a risk of not having enough money to get proper dental care.

• 2 weeks later...

I find the implication that people from Wisconsin sit around opening beer bottles with their teeth to be rather offensive. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. My entire family is from Wisconsin. I have never seen anyone try to open a beer bottle with their teeth, so even if it was meant as a joke, I am not amused.

Wow, they don't call it the Badger State for nothin'. Relax, jllybn, don't shoot. It was a joke, I got nothin' but respect for Tom and the entire state of Wisconsin.

You gotta admit it's true that it's a beer-heavy state. Of course most folks don't try to open a beer bottle with their teeth.

Though I chipped one of mine once, while trying to drink and laugh at the same time. I nailed one of my front teeth with the mouth of a glass beer bottle...bonked right into it.

Brian

I find the implication that people from Wisconsin sit around opening beer bottles with their teeth to be rather offensive. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. My entire family is from Wisconsin. I have never seen anyone try to open a beer bottle with their teeth, so even if it was meant as a joke, I am not amused.

Jllybn,

No offense was meant. Just for the record, I am from Wisconsin and have seen some crazy things.

LS3

• 2 weeks later...

Bo Duke Girl ,

As evah-denced by somebody else, I did, in fact, have "the badger state" as the correct moniker for WI. So there. :p

I noticed on that handy link, that MN is also known as the "Land of 10,000 lunatics." Actually I woulda thought the population woulda been higher.

Just KIDDING! A little gentle fun.... MN folk are right up there with people from IL, in my book.

Brian

lol. Actually we have more then 12,000 lakes so what that would boost the population up to what?? 12,000 lunatics?? lol.

I've opened bottles with my teeth zillions of times.But i could also be from the boonies of Minnesota, so ya know-- hick ways I suppose?

I don't think it really matters how/why his tooth is chipped.. i mean no ones perfect right?

Bo Duke Girl ,

As evah-denced by somebody else, I did, in fact, have "the badger state" as the correct moniker for WI. So there. :p

I noticed on that handy link, that MN is also known as the "Land of 10,000 lunatics." Actually I woulda thought the population woulda been higher.

Just KIDDING! A little gentle fun.... MN folk are right up there with people from IL, in my book.

Brian

I just stood up because I thought he was making fun of it. People think about the midwest as a whole bunch of farmers and not all of us are. What I mean by that is when people open bottles ( excluding baby bottles) with their teeth people tend to think that their rednecks from either the south or the midwest.

Although I may not live anywhere like Newyork or LA, I still enjoy time in Minnesota or Wisconsin. But while other places have earthquakes and Hurricanes, we have tornadoes and blizzards ( neither are fun) and even though I haven't seen a tornadoe or haven't been through one ( thank god) I still see alot of stuff I haven't seen anywhere else.

So if I offended you or anybody else, I'm

• 4 weeks later...