"Jude Emery"

I just got done watching the episode "Jude Emery" from one of my DVD sets and found a default. I was wondering if it is just my tape or perhaps just something they did...After Luke throws Elmer - the snake - into Patche's car and Patch runs off...they get out and Patch yells at Luke (but isn't really understandable of what he says...and then Luke says something back. But when Luke says something, his mouth moves but no sound comes out.

I was just wondering if it was my DVD that has done this...that is the only episode that I had have that happened to; at least so far.

Take care, keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

That is one of my favorite episodes that also happened on my DVD of that episode they probably were showing him being too spooked to talk and patch said " Sonny Boy i'm gonna stump you in the butt ",

Their is also a scene when Bo , Luke , and Jude get to Snakes place after their fight is over patch picks Luke up he wants to settle the score so they do a arm wrestling Texas Style Luke almost gets attacked by Blood Brothers he looks so nervous in the scene when patch is pushing his arm towards them let me tell you Patch is strong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...
On 11/24/2005 at 1:25 PM, Mrs. Luke Duke said:

I'm suprised no one has mentioned these two mistakes in 'Jude Emery'.

In one scene, Luke calls Daisy 'Annie' by mistake.

In another scene, we hear Daisy speaking to Jude, but her lips aren't moving.

Yes when she says "Some cowboy Jude!" In reply to "How you'd do that?" "Honey I've been free fer about 30 minutes! I just wasn't about to miss what y'all had cookin'."