Baby Brokers

Nick and Verconica was at the Sparlin house with little Luke and somehow they managed to lose whoever was following them. Verconica has found a crib for Luke but he was still crying and unhappy because he knew these weren't his parents and he wanted to be at his own house instead of here.

Verconica had taken care of everything and she went out to where Nick was and she couldn't believe how he wanted to stop the baby from crying.

Cue Kitty

• 1 month later...

Veronica had said "Nick, this is perfect they never find us in the middle of this swamp and where do find this old fishing cabing anyways."

Nick says "You might say, I stumpled on it but the only problem is that I don't know how to get out of this old swamp now so don't even worry about that right now."

Veronica says "Wasn't you paying attention to where you was going Nick, I swear I have to do everything in this right here. Oh know, Little Luke is crying again and doesn't this kid ever sleep why does he always cry when he are trying to talk."

Balladeer: I think little luke Knows something is wrong and his father and Uncles knows there way into the swamp but these two don't.

cue Kitty.

• 1 month later...

Nick says "Come on Verconica were meeting the Emma and Billy Bob Cowbell and they drove all the way from Yahooville, Texas to pick up and baby there desperate for kid. I think we could charge them double."

Verconica says "You can't smell Luke, I love him and I think with the baby on the way we really have a chance of being a family."

Nick says "Oh come, Verconica us and this little baby that won't stop crying a family and you I don't want anymore kids let's get going befote the Cowbells change their mind."

Verconica says "No Nick, I won't sell this baby I am returning Luke to his parents and to hell with what you think this isn't right what we are doing."

Nick says " But I got the keys to the car right now in my pocket."

Verconica says "Oh grow up Nick, that's the house keys I just handed and do you really think I would trust with keys to my car and good bye."

Nick says "No Verconica your not taking Luke back to his parents right now?"

Cue Kitty

• 4 months later...
Nick says "Come on Verconica were meeting the Emma and Billy Bob Cowbell and they drove all the way from Yahooville, Texas to pick up and baby there desperate for kid. I think we could charge them double."

Verconica says "You can't smell Luke, I love him and I think with the baby on the way we really have a chance of being a family."

Nick says "Oh come, Verconica us and this little baby that won't stop crying a family and you I don't want anymore kids let's get going befote the Cowbells change their mind."

Verconica says "No Nick, I won't sell this baby I am returning Luke to his parents and to hell with what you think this isn't right what we are doing."

Nick says " But I got the keys to the car right now in my pocket."

Verconica says "Oh grow up Nick, that's the house keys I just handed and do you really think I would trust with keys to my car and good bye."

Nick says "No Verconica your not taking Luke back to his parents right now?"

Cue Kitty

Veronica runs out the door with Luke in her arms and jumps in the car it had a babyseat allreadry in it and she puts Luke in the baby seat and she jumps in the front seat and shuts the door. Then she starts up the car, and she takes off before Nick can get in. Nick see's old Ford Truck and he hops in and takes off faster than before and the chase in on. Veronica was hoping to one of the cops attention right now and it seems that she did and she also Nick chasing her as well. Nick was cussing because now they had company with Hazzard County Sheriff's car and the driver was gaining on him right now he decides he is going to ram Veronica's car how dare she change the plans after they had made up the plans so well. Veronica was going to pay for this right here and it seems that the Sheriff was harder to lose than a stray dog following you home.

Cue anybody