cooter's place nashville... do you know the address?

starkist72

I checked Cootersplace.com, and there doesn't seem to be a complete address for the Nashville store. Under the News archives, I found this reference for the Nashville location:

"Our new place will be in Music Valley Village, directly across McGavock Pike from the Grand Ol' Opry and the Opryland Hotel."

So, I suppose you might wanna try and find the Grand Ol' Opry and zero in from there.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I believe unless I'm mistaken the Grand Ole Opry,Opry Mills Mall/Bass Pro Shop and the Opry Hotel are all in pretty close proximity to each other. I've wanted to go to the one in Gatlinburg since finding out it was there so when I discovered that there was a second in Nashville which is only a 4hr drive I've been wanting to go. This Veteran's day weekend I'm FINALLY getting to go Yeeehaaaw!!!!! I will hopefully be able to post an exact address when I get back home.

Brandy_lou

I'm back from my trip to Nashville and had a great time! I still don't have an exact address for Cooter's Place but if you drive down I believe it's Music Valley Drive can't remember the exact name of the street but anyway you will see the Fiddler's Inn on one side of the street and then a sign to a little shopping area. Turn in the parking lot of the shopping area and there is Earnest Tubb's record store and only a few shops down is Cooter's the sign isnt big and it's not lit up but it's there! The General Lee parked out front is a dead giveaway lol but you might not notice it from the street. The guy that was working in there was super super nice which I wouldn't have expected anything less in the place. He put a 10% coupon on the counter and then asked my mom if she came in there with it which we didn't but I guess he had to do something in case someone else came in. Then this morning I looked at my receipt and noticed that the picture I bought my brother in law isn't listed so apparently he forgot it or I just got it free, like I said super nice guy. The picture is black and white of the dukes and cooter in front of the wrecker and is autographed! I had picked up one that wasn't and he asked would I like one that was and it wouldn't cost me extra so I said sure that way my brother in law could say he had a picture autographed by cooter. So all in all it was a great trip and I plan to go back sometime when cooter himself or someone else is making an appearance.

Brandy_lou

hey guys, just noticed that www.cootersplace.com had this posted:

COOTER'S PLACE IN MUSIC CITY

2416 Music Valley Drive

Suite 118

Nashville, TN 37214

Phone: 615-872-8358

As Rosco P. Coltrane would say, "Good news, Good news!!"

We are proud to announce that "Cooter's Place in Music City," our new shop and museum in Nashville, Tennessee, is NOW OPEN.

Our new place will be in Music Valley Village, directly across McGavock Pike from the Grand Ol' Opry and the Opryland Hotel. I'll be there with Cooter's Garage Band and there will be plenty of hot barbecue and cold drinks. And you can bet some General Lees will come rollin' in, too.

Nashville will be a great 2nd home for Cooter's. It's the home of country music, of the Grand Ol' Opry and CMT. It's easy to get to and there is plenty to do when you get there. We sure hope y'all can come to the Grand Opening and help us get it going!

• 4 months later...