The Week of the Twisters

Daisy_Duke_Girl

So Bo hurried into the waiting room to tell Uncle Jesse and Daisy the sad news that Luke has Amnesia which is due to being in a Coma for so long but unfortunetly it maybe awhile before O'l Luke gets his memory back",

anyway Bo arrives in the waiting room Uncle Jesse can see how happy he looks but he can tell that Bo also looks confused about something .

So Uncle Jesse and Daisy walk over to Bo to find out what is wrong Daisy is the first to speak " what's wrong Bo did Luke fall back to sleep again ?",

Then Bo says " No Daisy it ain't that...... uh... well Luke can't remember who he is for the moment or who we are either he somehow got Amnesia

which ain't good and to make matters worse the Storm is still going on and Hazzard maybe underwater by the time this storm is through",

Then Uncle Jesse said " Well Bo that maybe true i just pray that we don't suffer a flood even though they have issued flood warnings but we can't do much about the storm now Luke is more important since now he don't have a clue as to what happend or who he is for that matter.

Cue Daisy Dukes Girl

"Well I told Luke I'd be right back. Ya'll commin?" Bo asked the two. "Of course we are." Uncle Jesse said suprised Bo'd even ask. So the three walked back to Luke's room and went in.

"Hey Luke!" Daisy was the first to greet him. "Hi...Who are you?" Luke asked hesitantly. "I'm yer cousin Daisy and this is yer Uncle Jesse." Daisy tried to sound cheerful as she introduced herself and their Uncle. "So let me get this straight, yer my cousin Bo, yer my cousin Daisy, and yer my Uncle Jesse." Luke said pointing to each one of them as he said their names.

"That's right." Bo said happy that his cousin was awake. "Do you remember anything at all?" Uncle Jesse asked Luke. "Not a thing." Luke replied in a confused tone. "Well we'll get ya rememberin everything in no time." Daisy said very hopeful.

"First we gotta see if we can bring ya home yet." Uncle Jesse told Luke as he went to go find the doctor.

*CUE KITTY*

Luke is still so confused and he is getting more and more worried about who these people are so he said " Um...... Bo where do we live ?",

then Bo said " Well cousin we live at the Duke Farm with Uncle Jesse , Daisy, you , and me ", but unfortunetly Luke was still confused he didn't know who he was still or how he got Amnesia to begin with .

Then Bo looked over at Luke he said " Cousin you is probably wondering how you got here well it is because of a terrible storm that turned the General upside down you hit your head on the rollbar which knocked you unconicous you was out of it for awhile now your AWAKE" !!! ",

Luke said " my head hurts so do you Y'all mind if i take a rest ?", then Bo

said " Sure Luke will be out in the hallway with Uncle Jesse i sure hope you get your memory back soon Luke and your unfortunetly also bruised pretty badly which you probably are completly unaware of since your memory is gone you just sleep and we'll see you later okay.

Cue Daisy Dukes Girl

So Bo and Daisy left Luke to rest. "Well at least he's awake." Bo said looking on the bright side of things. "Ya, and that sure is progress." Daisy said looking at her cousin.

Uncle Jesse and the doctor were heading towards Luke's room. "Uncle Jesse were over here." Bo called out to his Uncle from a chair on the other side of the hall. "What are ya doin over there?" Uncle Jesse asked Bo and Daisy. "Luke wanted to rest up some." Daisy said. "So can he come home yet doc?" Bo asked hoping for a yes. "Well when he's done resting I'll go in there and check him out and if he's in a decent condition, he'll be able to go home." The doctor told the Dukes trying not to get their hopes up.

About a half hour later they went in to see if Luke was awake yet, and he was. "How are ya feelin?" Uncle Jesse asked his nephew. "I still feel like I've been hit by a mack truck." Luke replied. "Do ya remember anything yet?" Bo asked. "Not a thing." Luke said dissapointed. He really wished he could remember at least something.

"Maybe if I say somethings you'll remeber them." Bo was willing to try just about anything. "It's worth a shot." Luke said slightly pulling himself up into a sitting position. "The General Lee?" Bo started with something easy. "Nope." Luke said confused. They kept trying and Luke didn't remember anything.

Soon the doctor walked into the room to check on Luke.

*CUE ANYONE*

• 1 month later...

Bo , Daisy, and Uncle Jesse was feeling pretty down since Luke don't know

who they are or who he is for that matter but hopefully all that will change

about that same time Luke's doctor came in he said " how are you feeling?

then Luke said " Well i..... still feel rather sleepy, my head hurts , and i can't remember how i ended up here or who i am for that matter .

Then Uncle Jesse said " Doc how did Luke get Amnesia?", then Luke's doctor said " Well Jesse that is all from the hit he took in the accident just treat him like you would anyday normally Amnesia goes away in a week",

Bo then said " Can Luke come home Doc ?", then doctor replied " well

he'll have to take it easy and get alot of rest cause he has a concussion",

Then Uncle Jesse , Bo, and Daisy thanked him then he said " i'm gonna

get a nurse to bring in a wheelchair for Luke so y'all can take him home.

Cue Daisy Dukes Girl

• 1 month later...

Bo, Daisy and Uncle Jesse was getting ready to take Luke home and they was prepared for just about anything. Daisy had thought that maybe if when she got home is she let some old photo albums out he might remember something. Bo was worried that Luke might never remember who he was, and what they going to do about that and it will mighty lonely in General with Luke if doesn't know that's there car once it's fixed. Uncle Jesse was worried but didn't let his niece and nephew know about what he was thinking about they might not like what he was thinking right now.

"Hey Luke! How you doin?" Dusty said to her cousin with a smile on her face. "I've been better. But who are you?" Luke asked Dusty. Dusty's smile left her face and her eyes burned with tears. She knew Luke couldn't remember anything but she didn't know he was this bad. Dusty looked at her Uncle Jesse, Bo and Daisy then turned and ran from the room. "I'm sorry." Dusty said as she put her hand to mouth, burst into tears. Uncle Jesse ran after her.

Cue Julieduke