The Week of the Twisters

Daisy_Duke_Girl

"Well Uncle Jesse I think me and Bo are gonna head over to the Boar's Nest and have a cold one." The dark haired Duke told his Uncle. "Alright, I'll see ya later and don't be late for dinner." Uncle Jesse replied as he continued reading his book. "Yes Sir." The blonde Duke boy answered his Uncle obediently.

"Waitress! I'll have another beer!" A stranger yelled over to Daisy. "Commin right up." Daisy yelled back to him as she headed over to get him another beer.

"Here ya go suga." Daisy handed the beer to the fella. "You know ur kinda cute." the stranger said as he grabbed Daisy's hand. "Now you just let go of me." Daisy commanded. "I got me a fiesty one." the stranger said to his buddy sittin next to him.

Just then Bo and Luke entered the Boar's Nest. "Hey fella why don't ya just let her go!" Bo yelled over as soon as he saw what was going on. "What business is it of yours?" the stranger yelled back as he threw Daisy aside and took a swing at Bo's head. Bo ducked just in time and took a swing himself.

The stranger's friend and Luke had also started taking punches at one another.

Pretty soon the whole Boar's Nest was in it...

*CUE ANYONE*

"Awright, break it up!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane shouted as he came out of Boss Hogg's office. No one seemed to pay any attention to what the Sheriff had said, so Rosco took his gun and shot it up. He ended up hitting the shandaleer down.

"Awright, what did you Dukes start now?" Rosco asked of course thinking the Dukes started the mess. "Rosco, we were just defending a lady's honor." Luke replied to Rosco. "Oh tiddly tuddly. What lady?" The Sheriff asked. "Daisy, that's what lady." Bo jumped in.

"That's right Rosco this guy here got fresh with me." Daisy told the Sheriff. "Well then your under arrest for grabbing her and you Dukes are under arrest for starting a fight." Rosco concluded the arguement.

"Now wait a minute, We didn't start the fight. This stranger here took the first swing." Luke reopened the argument. "That's right Rosco." Daisy added. "Oh good grief. Enos cuff em and stuff em." Rosco told his deputy who had just walked in the Boar's Nest. "Why Sheriff?" Enos asked. "Enos! Don't ask questions just cuff em and stuff em." "Yes Sheriff."

As Enos went to do his duty Bo and Luke tripped Enos and pulled Rosco's hat over his eyes. They raced out of the Boar's Nest and jumped into the General.

"Enos this is no time to take a nap. Get in your patrol car and catch them Duke boys." Rosco told the deputy that was sittin there after being tripped. "Yes Sheriff." Both police officers headed to their ve-hicles.

"Hot persuit!" Rosco yelled as he stepped on the gas.

*CUE ANYONE*

As the boys was being chased by Rosco the Twister was making landfall and the boys is gonna be caught right in the middle of it with no way out.

Bo we have to ditch Rosco get over to the farm before the storm hits and those clouds in the distance look like they mean business ",Then Bo turned to Luke and said " you got a point their Luke i heard the storm is gonna have gail force winds which could destroy Hazzard for sure ",

Unfortunetly just as the boys was about to turn on Millpawn the wind picks up starts blowing the trees , the Rain comes pouring down, just to make matters worse the General gets picked up it is twisting it around like a child's play toy meanwhile Bo and Luke are getting seriously dizzy

then Suddenly it stopped the General came crashing down it landed upside

down Bo was able to crawl out but unfortunetly Luke was not so lucky since he was out like a light from hitting his head on the rollbar , some bruises on the side of his forehead which ain't good.

Cue Anybody

"That was quite an experience, wasn't it Luke. Luke?." The blonde haired Duke said as he looked into the General. "Luke! are you alright." Bo yelled hoping for his cousin to answer, but there was none.

"Dang it! the CB is broke!" Bo said throwing the CB against the General. Bo pulled Luke out of the car and saw he was bruised up pretty bad. "Dang it! Where's Rosco when you need him?" The young cousin asked himself trying to apply pressure on some of the deepest wounds.

"Uncle Jesse I'm worried about the boys they should be back by now and they couldn't possibly drive in that wheather." Daisy told her Uncle with a worried look on her face. "I'm sure their fine, but I know what you mean." The elderly Duke replied.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find em." Daisy told her Uncle. "Oh no you ain't, that weather would flip that jeep of yours in a second." Uncle Jesse stopped Daisy just as she was grabbing her car keys. "Can I take the pick-up?" "Well alright, but you be careful and if the weather gets worse you come straight back." Uncle Jesse commanded.

"Ok Uncle Jesse." Daisy obeyed her Uncle.

*CUE ANYONE*

So Daisy drove down the road in search of the boys and praying that she didn't get caught in the storm like the boys did which they wouldn't have if Rosco hadn't been chasing them for another framed up charge.

Speaking of Bo and Luke Bo was trying to wake Luke up but was having no luck since he had suffered a blow when the General landed and O'l Luke got banged around enough to worry about a head injury , bruises",

so as the rain came pouring down Bo tried his best again to wake-up Luke

Luke , Luke , C'mon Cuz please wake up Bo was also checking for a pulse and fortunetly Luke still had one except he was out cold which ain't good.

Meanwhile Daisy was trying her best to see where she was going with all this rain coming down as she was driving she was hoping that the boys was okay little knowing that the boys had taken a bad hit in the storm .

Daisy kept tryin to find them in the pouring Georgia rain. She could barley see and the words of her Uncle Jesse kept runnin through her mind, "If the storm gets worse come straight back." they just kept running through her head and she knew why, it was because the storm had gotten worse and she was still looking for her cousins.

"Oh please Luke wake up!" Bo yelled getting more and more worried and frustrated. Not a single soul had passed them.

Bo didn't know wheather he should go and find some help or stay with his almost unalive cousin. There were so many thoughts running through Bo's head. He didn't know what was going to happen to his cousin, and at the moment it didn't look too good.

Bo's eyes started filling up with tears as all hope started to seem lost.

*CUE ANYONE*

So far the boys luck was running short since Luke still ain't up and Bo was getting more and more worried , frustrated , he knew that leaving Luke to go look for help wouldn't work since it was pouring down rain so he figured to stay right where he was pray that Luke wakes up eventually.

Meanwhile Daisy had just turned down Mill pond when she saw the General she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Bo she said " Bo are you and Luke okay ?.", then Bo looked was so happy to see Daisy then he got up ran over to her he said " Yeah I'm okay Daisy but Luke ain't i think when the General fell over he must have hit his head hard on something cause he is out colder then a dead Samon and is bruised up too and to make matters worse the CB is busted so i couldn't call y'all to help .

Then Daisy said " Uncle Jesse's CB works why you call him tell him what happend to Luke ", Then Bo said " Okay Daisy but i still don't know how we can get Luke to the Hospital with all this rain , wind , mess ", then Daisy said " Yeah i know it we may even have a flood which ain't good.

So Bo headed over to the CB in Uncle Jesse's pick-up truck. "This is lost sheep callin the Shepheard you got your ears on?" "This is Shepheard to lost sheep, where the heck are you fellas?" "Me and Luke got caught up in the storm and the General flipped. Luke hit his head a mite hard on somethin and is out colder than a winter day in Alaska." Bo explained to his Uncle.

"Where are you fellas?" Uncle Jesse asked worriedly. "Were out on Millpawn road." Bo answered quickly. "Alright well I'll call an ambulance and see if they can't get out there, in the meantime you keep him warm and dry." "Yes Sir, Uncle Jesse. I'm gone." Bo ended the conversation.

Daisy was trying to wake Luke up. "How's he commin along?" Bo asked his cousin pretty much knowing the answer. "He's the same, he ain't wakein up any, but at least he's still breathing." Daisy replied.

"Uncle Jesse said he'd see if he could get an ambulance up here." the blonde said looking at his seemingly lifeless cousin. "I sure hope one can get out here and fast." Daisy looked up and said to Bo.

*CUE KITTY*

Back at the farm Uncle Jesse is on the radio to Tri-County Hospital he told them about Luke's condition then one of the emt's said " Were gonna try and get an Ambulance at Millpawn when we get a break from the rain ",

so after Uncle Jesse put down the CB he thought he might let Bo know what is going on so he got back on the CB to tell Bo the news.

Sadly things wasn't lookin' too good for the boys and Daisy since Luke is still out cold , the rain coming down , and wind blowing ", but fortunetly they is able to keep Luke warm from a blanket in the back of Uncle Jesse's

truck so as Bo was wrapping Luke in the blanket he made a slight moan but he didn't wake up which made Bo get more frustrated and worried "

Then Bo looked at Daisy and said " I sure wish that Ambulance would get here so that them doctors could tell us what is wrong with Luke which i hope ain't nothing serious since i don't wanna lose him and this storm is gonna damage Hazzard for sure if we get a flood .

Daisy was about to reply when Uncle Jesse came over the CB so Bo went over to the pick-up he said " You got Lost Sheep 2 here Uncle Jesse ", then Uncle Jesse replied " Tri-County Hosp. said that with the rain and all they maybe awhile in getting to Y'all but they will be their soon they can ',

Then Bo said " That is good news Uncle Jesse i just wish that Luke would wake up i don't understand why he is still out of it.

Cue Daisy Duke Girl

"You two just make sure all of ya stay alive." Uncle Jesse had hoped they all would be safe. "Yes Sir, Uncle Jesse I think the rain is startin to clear up a little." Bo told his Uncle to give some good news.

"Well that's good, maybe the ambulance will start out there then." Uncle Jesse said with high hopes. "Well I'm gonna go back to Luke now Uncle Jesse. I'm gone." Bo ended.

"I wonder where that dang ambulance could be?" Bo asked no one imparticular. Daisy was just staring down at Luke trying to find some hope of him waking up soon.

Every one in a while Luke would kinda flinch and get there hopes up when his eyes didn't open. All a sudden the winds started to pick up again.

"Daisy I think we better find some shelter somewhere before that wind gets the better of us." Bo told his cousin.

*CUE KITTY*

"How are we gonna take Luke with us, we might hurt him more than he already is?"Daisy aske Bo in a very conserned tone.

"Well I guess I'll just have to carry him piggy back just to make sure we don't hurt him anymore than he already is, beside I don't think that ambulance is comin' anytime soon so we have to find some place fast."Bo responded to Dasiy.

"I think I know were we can go, do you remember the old Stinson farm, well I think i'ts about a quarter os a mile from here"Dasiy told Bo.

"Come on then lead the way." Bo said lifting Luke on to himself piggy back and began to follow Daisy.

About five minutes later all three were safe in the old cellar of the farm house. Bo and Daisy were both just hopeing against hope that Luke would wake up soon, and that the ambulance would find them if it came at all.

Afew minutes later Luke began to start mumbling under his breath.

"Daisy come here I think he's wakin' up"Bo jestured to Daisy to come over to were he was.

"Come on Luke wake up"Daisy Began to Begg.

"Luke?" Daisy lightly shook his shoulder and grabbed his wrist. "His pulse is stronger Bo.." she cried excitedly. "Come on Luke..wake up you've just gotta-" but she stopped suddenly. "Bo you hear that?" her eyes widned.

"Hear what?"

"That hissing sound like a... quick find a candle or something." she gasped.

"uhh..." he said and fumbled around, "here I think this is a lantern, here ya go. Now what's wronge?" he said and handed her the lit lantern.

"SNAKE!" She yelled and dropped the lantern on the ground. The old rattler started to hiss, it's tail moving wildly.

cue: whoever

Daisy was about to jump when she had heard Bo yell snake but she remembered not to do any sudden moves around a hissing snake. Daisy was real worried right now but she was trying not to show her worry right now. Bo had said for her to stay still he'll try to grab the snake away from her and he will get rid of the varmit for her. Daisy was still worried about the snake anyway.

Cue anybody

After Bo had gotton rid of the Snake and helped Daisy to relax she said " Bo i hope that Snake didn't bite you ", then he says " that Snake didn't come close to biting me i was more afriad of it coming after Luke who appers to be still asleep i sure wish he would wake up Daisy ",

The dukes luck was just about to change since the ambulance is coming down the road to take Luke to Tri-County Hospital they better get their before things thickin' up worse for the Dukes.

DixieRebel

Rosco happened to be going on the same road as the ambulance only from the other direction. The ambulance was goin real fast down the dusty road. Rosco was kinda just goin along lookin for someone to give a ticket too. Soon the two were in sight of each other and heading right for each other.

~~~~~~~~~

"Bo, I sure hope that ambulance gets here." Daisy said to her blonde cousin as she put a jacket over Luke to keep him warm. "So do I." Bo replied looking outside to see if he could see anyone coming, but there wasn't a car in sight.

*CUE ANYONE*

Well Friends like always Rosco made a mistake " Shame Shame you was speeding i'm gonna have to write y'all up a ticket ", then one of the EMT's said " Sheriff we are in a hurry to pick up a person that was injured in the storm", then Rosco said " Oh who is this person that you are in such a hurry to get to ?", then one of them said " his name is Luke Duke he is uconicous we are late in getting to him cause the storm prevented us earlier .

So after they got done explaining to Rosco he decided that they could go without a ticket since he didn't know that the Dukes had been caught up in the storm not that he was happy to let them go cause boss is gonna take some money out of his pay for not giving them a ticket ",

Meanwhile the Dukes was trying to keep Luke warm and pray that he wakes up then suddenly he began to say something Bo heard him he said " Luke you okay cuz ?", Luke said something incorherant Bo just looked at him concerned he said " Luke you gotta wake up c'mon please i can't lose you please Luke open your eyes ".

But Luke failed to wake up. Moments later the ambulance pulled up. Bo and Daisy both had relief in their eyes.

The paramedics rushed over to Luke carrying a stretcher. Bo and Daisy just watched so they wouldn't hurt Luke more that he already was. The paramedics checked to make sure he was gonna be ok for the drive over to the hospital and then loaded him in the back of the ambulance.

"Can we ride over with ya'll our car is not quite up to the drive?" Bo asked one of the paramedics. "Of course you two can ride in the back with me and your cousin." the paramedic replied. "Thank you sir." Bo was greatful.

They all got in and headed for the Tri-County Hospital.

The paramedics drove quickly yet carefully to the hospital so they wouldn't shake Luke up any.

Soon they arrived at the hospital and unloaded Luke carefully and took him inside. Bo and Daisy stood in the waiting room while they took Luke to the back to check him over and find out what was wrong with him.

No one had said a word.

*CUE ANYONE*

Bo couldn't help but fear that Luke may falll into a Coma and Daisy was trying her hardest to calm his fears down when her own where rising to the surface hopefully Luke's condition won't get anyworse even though he is bruised up enough and out colder then a dead samon.

Meanwhile back in the ER Luke is still unconicous even though he would say something incoherent while they were checking on him so far nothing new even though they were trying to wake him up " Luke , Luke, Luke, then one of the doctors slapped him on the side of his face he said something that sounded like Bo but his doctor couldn't make it out so he told his nurse to write on his chart " incoherent speech , comatosed.

Now came the hard part the doctor had to go tell Bo and Daisy the news then they had to tell it to Uncle Jesse who was back at the farm waiting for some good news unfortunetly it ain't all good.

Cue Daisy Dukes Girl

The doctor walked over to Bo and Daisy in the waiting room. The two cousins stood up when they saw the doctor coming toward them. "How is he Doc.?" Bo asked right away. "Well he every once in a while says something incoherent, but when we try and wake him nothing happens, but here's the worst of it...He's in acomba." The doctor searched the two's faces.

"Acomba?" Daisy asked hesitantly hopeing she heard wrong. "Yes" The doctor assured her. The look on Bo and Daisy's faces dropped. "Can we go in and see if we can wake him?" Bo asked. "Of course, but just one at a time. I'll show you to his room." The doctor told the two and led them to his room.

"Alright who's gonna go in first?" The doctor asked them. "Why don't you go in first Bo and I'll go and tell Uncle Jesse what's goin on." Daisy generously told Bo. "Alright." Bo replied as he opened the door to Luke's room.

*CUE ANYONE*

Luke was laying there with an ice pack on his forehead and still out cold. Bo walked over and sat down at the foot of the hospital bed. "Luke, please wake up." Bo pleaded to his non responding cousin. "Come on Luke I don't wanna lose ya now." Tears started to come into Bo's eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Uncle Jesse." Daisy said trying to sound happy to her Uncle. "Hi Daisy. Any word on Luke yet?" Uncle Jesse asked with hope she would say he was fine. "Yes, but it's not very good. He's in comba." Daisy struggled with her words. There was then silence on both ends of the lines.

Then Uncle Jesse broke the silence. "I'll be right down there." The Uncle said as he hung up the phone.

*CUE ANYONE*

So as Uncle Jesse was preparing to leave the farm to see Luke at the hospital Bo was trying to think good thoughs even though he was having a hard time cause Luke looked pretty much out of it ", then suddenly Bo heard a slight moan he turned over and he said " Luke , Luke, you awake

cuz can you hear me ?", Luke said something only Bo couldn't make it out

so Bo then picked up Luke's hand he said "Luke Duke i'm giving you a fair warning now Wake Up .

Luke was just non responsive still and Bo become more worried that Luke would never wake up from this endless sleep but he tried one more time

" Luke i need you to make some sorta sign that you can hear me ?", then Luke said something that was barely above a whisper ",

Meanwhile back in the waiting room Daisy was waiting for Uncle Jesse she was worried out of her mind for Luke and she wished that this storm would go away since it was reason this accident took place and then she starting thinking of Uncle Jesse and if he was gonna make it to the hosp.

speaking of Uncle Jesse he was just pulling into the hospital parking lot praying that Luke would wake up from his Coma soon .

Balladeer : When it comes to Coma's their ain't no way in telln' when a person will wake up.

Cue Daisy Dukes Girl

Uncle Jesse walked into the main entrance of the Tri-County Hospital. Daisy saw him immediatly and stood up. "Hey Uncle Jesse." Daisy greeted her Uncle. "Hi Daisy. Where's Bo?" Uncle Jesse asked. "He's in with Luke. He should be out soon, he's been in there a while." Daisy replied.

"I sure hope Luke comes through soon." Uncle Jesse said as he took a seat in the waiting room. "Me too." Daisy added.

~~~~~~~~

"Luke come on, please wake up." Bo was still begging to his cousin. Luke just lay there and every once in a while mummbled a word or two. Bo figured he oughta let Daisy have a turn in trying to wake him, so he slowly left the room.

Bo walked into the waiting room where Uncle Jesse and Daisy sat. "How is he?" Daisy asked anxiously. "The same." Bo said very quietly. Daisy got up and started to head over to Luke's room.

*CUE KITTY*

Daisy opened the door to Luke's room. She walked over and stood next to the bed. "Oh Luke, wake up. please Luke." Daisy said quietly trying to hold back tears. Luke gave a little moan, but then nothing. "Luke, It's me Daisy if you can hear me nod." Luke just lay there and gave no response. Daisy couldn't hold back her tears any longer.

~~~~~~~

"Uncle Jesse, he's just not getting any better." Bo said with a ver upset tone. "I know, but these things take time. He'll wake up soon." Uncle Jesse tried to comfort his nephew. "I sure hope he does." Bo replied.

~~~~~~~

About ten minutes later Daisy figured she'd let Uncle Jesse try. She leaned over, gave Luke a friendly kiss on the cheek, and left the room.

"Any luck?" Uncle Jesse asked Daisy as she walked toward him. "Nope." She replied tears running down her cheek. "I'll go give it a shot." Uncle Jesse said as he got up from his seat.

"Hey Uncle Jesse, He might mummble something that's not understandable. He's been doing that a lot." Bo warned his Uncle. Uncle Jesse just nodded and continued his way to Luke's room.

*CUE ANYONE*

So Uncle Jesse makes his way into Luke's room he can't believe how his nephew looks with an Icepack on his forehead he sat down in the chair by Luke's bed he put his hand on Luke's shoulder he said ' Luke it's time to wake up boy everybody is really worried about you Daisy is crying and Bo is worried out of his mind you have to wake up ",

then Luke moans some he takes a few deep breaths then Luke's lips started to move and Uncle Jesse couldn't believe it he was waking up he said " Luke can you y'hear me ?", then Luke tired to fight the urge of falling back to sleep but he was weak he said " Luke are you okay boy ?", Luke didn't reply Uncle Jesse realized that he had fallen back to sleep he left his room .

he went back to the waiting room he said " Y'all Luke is improving he talked but not for long though since he was still rather sleepy but i think that is good sign ", then Bo says " Well maybe he can go home today ?",

Then Uncle Jesse said " I think his doctor would like him to stay until he is stable on his feet since he is still rather weak but Bo if you wanna go see him you can he ain't fully awake yet though yet .

Cue Daisy Dukes Girl

"I'll go and try again." Bo told his Uncle and cousin. He got up and walked over to Luke's room. He opened the door and walked over to Luke. "Hey Luke are ya ready to wake up yet?" Bo asked not really waiting for a reply. "Come on Luke." Bo begged to his cousin.

Luke said something that Bo couldn't understand. "Luke, Luke?" Bo tried to wake him while he was talking. All of a sudden Luke opened his eyes. "Luke! Yer awake!" Bo said very excitedly. "Who's Luke and who are you?" Luke said wondering who on earth this person was standing next to him.

"Your Luke, and I'm Bo yer cousin. Stope joking around Luke." Bo told his cousin wondering if he was just kidding or if he was serious. "I ain't joking. I don't know who you are, or for that matter who I am." Luke told his blonde cousin very seriously. "I just told you I'm yer cousin, Bo and yer name's Luke." Bo couldn't believe this, his cousin had amnesia!

"I'll be right back." Bo told his cousin as he left the room to get Uncle Jesse and Daisy.

*CUE KITTY*