the tale of the shotgun wedding

canadiangirl69

"Bo where ya at?" yelled a pretty young blonde laying on the bed. Bo looks into the bedroom with a concerned look on his face, "Who are you and what are you doing in my bed????"

"Bo, come on we met last night at the Boar's Nest. You invited me to spend the night, although I don't think we did anything." Bo looks out the window and then back again at the blonde.

"Ma'am I don't remember very much from last night, Uncle Jesse's moonshine hits pretty hard when you have too many swigs of it."

The blonde looks at her watch and says, "i'm sorry but i've got to be going, it was nice meeting you, now that i'm leaving you should never talk to me again."

Bo looks with a puzzle look on his. "alright then!!"

The next couple days Bo felt uneasy about something but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

A month passed and he still couldnt shake that uneasy feeling.

Bo was getting ready to go to the Boar's Nest when he got an unusual phone call.

"Hi may I speak to Bo Duke please?" said a young sounding lady with a Yankee accent. "You're speaking to him ma'am."

"I dont know if you happen to remember me but we met a month ago, and i just wanted to let you know i'm pregnant." Bo drops the phone in the sink..which is filled with dirty dish water....he grabs the phone out of the sink with a shocked look on his face and goes to say something but realizes the lady already hung up...

Bo immeditetly runs to Uncle Jesse's room. and screams "UNCLE JESSE, UNCLE JESSE I GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!! WHAT AM I TO DO??!!?!?"

Uncle Jesse gives Bo the strangest look and says, "what the hell you talking bout boy?? which girl????"

Bo looks at him with a confused look, "That's just it Uncle Jesse.....I DONT KNOW!"

(cue anyone)

• 5 months later...