What are your favorite special features?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First of all I only have seasons 1-3. Hopeing to get season 4 for my birthday.

I love the commentaries, and the barbeque. I guess Tom couldn't make it due to his broadway schedual. I like to think that anyway. Basically anything with the original cast interacting with each other.

I always catch something new it seems. It is also just fun listening to/watching them interact.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm new around these parts and I'd just like to say howdy to all the other Duke's fans out there. I've been a Dukes fan for 22 years and love it as much now as I did then. Let's see now... my favorite special Dvd features... John, Tom and Cathy introducing season 3, John and Tom's screen tests ,the Dukes family tree on season 3. The new music video on season 7, The Return of the General Lee game preview on season 1 which I have and love to play. that's it for now hope to see y'all around next time when I'm back in town. Keep it B'tween the ditches I'm Gone! Bocnh320 P.S. Y'all can reach me as boduke80@hotmail.com

Hey Bocnh320, Welcome to Hazzard County. You should go to the "Introduce Yourself" thread at the top and give everybody a "howdie".

My favorite special feature is from season 6 when those two Georgia natives Enos and Cooter go back to Conyers, Covington and Oxford and visit where it all began. I just love the Georgia episodes and hope to someday retrace the steps where my hero Uncle Jesse walked. It's a long trip from Lake Erie for a redneck who doesn't like to get too far from the farm but I'll make it someday.

Hey Bocnh320, Welcome to Hazzard County. You should go to the "Introduce Yourself" thread at the top and give everybody a "howdie".

My favorite special feature is from season 6 when those two Georgia natives Enos and Cooter go back to Conyers, Covington and Oxford and visit where it all began. I just love the Georgia episodes and hope to someday retrace the steps where my hero Uncle Jesse walked. It's a long trip from Lake Erie for a redneck who doesn't like to get too far from the farm but I'll make it someday.

Excuse Me, you say Lake Erie well we might be neighbors seeing how I live in Cleveland,Ohio. How close are you to Lake Erie.

• 3 months later...