Unbirthday/birthday

essyjane

:D ~ :D ~ :D ~ :D

For a forgetful mind's sake I thought I would make the unbirthday birthday page. Since this is where people come the most...I thought I would put it here.

This way, people can not only celebrate your birthday by remembering where it is on a long 12 month calendar but they can celebrate their birth on all the other 364 days of the year. So let's party. Don't forget to put your b-days down so we know when to send you that special word.

HAPPY (UN)BIRTHDAY

~ ~ ~~ ~~~~~~

Mine is August 10th

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow all of ya are spring babies! I'm an odd ball... Holloweenie Baby. Hee hee hee!

Well if you would like to know Val's b-day it's suppose to be the same as Enos's (cause of the twin thing). Which Sonny Shoryer's B-day is August 28th.

However... Val's author's b-day is two months away from that, October 27th (pumpkin baby yes).

As far as famous folks born October 27th... the only one I really know of is Teddy Roosevelt and Bill Gates is the 28th.

March 22nd is miss Daney Duke's Birthday (The author and creator of this character).

Now, that's today so let's give her some birthday wishes here.

Daney, I would like to personally say that you are a wonderful person and a great friend. I am glad that you came to this earth on this special day at this special time. I know you will always be in our hearts and souls. I am not only proud to know you but I know anyone who has met you has felt that light that is Daney Duke. Your character is beautiful but most of all you are.

~HAPPY BIRTHAY DANEY~

(((((((( DANEY )))))))

Happy B-day Daney.

I'll give y'all an astrological clue to my birthdate. Second day of the Libra astrological sign. :wink:

For those who don't know when the sign starts and all, (and when it's the average or normal first day of autumn, some folks dispute it being the first day of autumn, or the day before)

on average I am the second day of autumn, rarely the third day, depends when the first day is; but this year it's the second day.

but uh,

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DANEEEEEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:lol::wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...