Who would you be?

Daisy_Duke_Girl

well my favourite character on the show is Rosco obviously, but when I was a kid I wanted to be Luke Duke. He was the smarter of the two (What with being an ex-marine and all) and the older one. I always liked how Luke took charge, and was the one with more common sense (refer back to Carnival Of Thrills to see what I mean) when it came to the women. Bo always seems to get into those predicaments where he can't see the full picture cuz he's too close to it, and Luke is always there to pick him up when he falls. But I think if I was to be someone it would be Luke, and then maybe Cooter.

Rosco's heart is in the right place, but he always gets the short end of the stick so to speak, not because he's stupid by any means. He just trusts people too much I think. Like in the first episode he said he was a straight as an arrow law man for 20 years, and where is his pension? so he turned to corruption to get his slice of the pie, even though he can't even get a nibble most times hehe (and I do mean nibble, he's always trying to nibble at whatever Boss is eating.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I would rather be a fantasy character than one that's really been on the show. I'd like to be Uncle Jesse's younger cousin who owns a farm on a road that runs parallel to Mill Pond Road. The back of my farmland borders the back 40 of the Dukes farm and I have trails that connect our two places so I can ride my Yamaha dirt bike between the two homes. (The bike would be just like the one that Sonny Shroyer had in "Devil and Max Devlin" with Bill Cosby). I'd spend a lot of time with Jesse helping on the farm and listening to all the wise advice he has to offer. Once in awhile we'd run over to Hazzard Swamp and catch us some crawdads so he could make up a batch of that crawdad bisque. Who knows, maybe even Rosco and Enos will get a whiff of that while chasing the General (and Dixie) around and they'll call a temporary truce so we can all sit a spell. Mmmm. Life in Hazzard County is good.

• 2 months later...

well my mom told me that me and my two cousins were just like bo,luke,and daisy. my cousin david, is bo, were he loves to drive fast cars and he sometimes speaks without thinking lol. my mom said that i was luke(which is who i would like to be) because i was smart and i was always the ones to think mine and my cousins way outta trouble. and my cousin amanda was daisy. and our grandpa was uncle jesse cuz lets face it ya'll, my grandpa is a tough cookie so to speak lol.

• 1 year later...