Who would you be?

Daisy_Duke_Girl

If you played a part in the DOH wich character do you think you'd be?? I think I'd be either Rosco or Daisy.....

Rosco because my friends always say i'm funny and i'm a very random person. I also can be pretty stupid sometimes..lol!

Daisy because i'm a girl...lol...and i'm a tough girl at that......I have brown hair, I can be smart sometimes too....hehe and i am almost the same height as her...lol!

Who would ya'll be? :D:D:D

umm, I same way in my dream my character would be assistant together with Rosco if he need me..if he around.. i will be here.. like first female assistant sheriff {Deputy} like my name Carol R Coltrane.. {Dukes}< for short time after Boss took me... keep... then change name Coltrane.. but old last name {Perry} since parent's die when I young and I almost play with Daisy Dukes and Jesse Dukes more like Daisy's second sister.. jesse more like father to me.. Never seen play with by BO or Luke either in life still away from them yet.. in Hazzard County.. and still not play them just Jesse or Daisy feel like second sister.. that it.. what I feel in my dream for long time.. thanks :wink::)

I think I would be Daisy to, not just because I'm a girl, but because I'm a girl who likes to do boy things like, driving fast cars (well carts that is, cause i don't have no drivers licence yet :D ), shooting bow and arrow, playing pool and competing with men, (and winning most of the time :p )

But I still keep my girly-charms, cause i'm also obsessed with everyting that has to do with, make-up, hair, shopping, and clothes etc etc. LOL

• 4 months later...

If i could play anybody in DOH, it would be either Rosco or Enos.

Rosco: Well sir i would love to catch the dukes and do the laugh he has everytime he thinks he has caught them, and say i love it, i love it!

Enos: Some say i am like Enos, and i sure would love to chase the duke boys for fun, and chase after the lovely Daisy, YYEEEHHAAAWWW! ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my friendswould say bo. not just because i wear jeans and boots all the time but i talk like him and i have the same hair only mine is longer (being a girl)

I also have the same sparkleing blue eyes. and i must say i agree with my friends on that. but then i do fit pretty good in those daisy dukes i wear to school... but i can shoot my long bow better than bo duke. just like bo i am extremly outgoing and take what i want when i want it. i also am not afraid to ask a guy out but there are no cute guys in my school. except there will be. if you wanna find out what i mean look for my up coming post called bo duke look alikes. i found one out camping and one is moving across the street from me. (thank the dear lord.) and his name is bo. He lives by my cousin right now. :D:wink:

• 3 months later...

I would have to say I would be Daisy Duke :p .....do to the factor that my hair is brown I got the moves and I can race a car good and fast and I can climb in a car vehicle window just like Daisy...of course it helps since I've been doing it since I was able to drive tooo.She's smart and sexy just like me and I am a tomboy just like she is I love to work on vehicles and also take and have guys flaunt over me like she does. Although I may be a lil shorter than she is with heels I could make it up and look more sexier after all I am losing weight and I don't know how I am doing it. :wink:

Well I 'd like to be Luke's date. Either Amy Creevy or Candie Dix because of all the hugging and kissing involved. Hehehe :wink:

As far as main caracters go, being female, I'd have be Daisy. A shorter and less pretty version but I'm slim with long brown hair. I also happen to have 2 cousins in this country and yes one is dark haired and the other kinda blondish but they're brothers. The younger one loved to drive fast.

If I were a guy I'd be Enos. I'm kinda shy and thus not so lucky the...ahem...dating department. Plus I'm nice and law abiding.

• 2 months later...

Although I am a girl and I'm a huge Bo fan, I would want to be Bo though. I have no qualities like him (let's be honest ^_^) but I would love to drive the General. Or I would just want to be apart of the Duke family period. They are sooo awesome and they love each other no matter what and are always willing to go the extra mile for friends and kin alike.

I'd be Daisy so I could flirt with Enos. ;) I can't really think of anyone else I could actually be, I am told I'm funny, and can come up with some pretty nifty Rosco like comebacks. I also laugh a lot like Enos does (particularly when he's nervous), but I don't know if I could really be someone whose character I immensely like, but would rather play opposite that character. I do like Daisy, too, but I guess being a woman, I can relate to her much better than the other characters.

Make sense? ;)