Baa, Baa White Sheep

Baa, Baa White Sheep was funny, I thought it was really funny when Boss and Rosco went to jail at the end and Rosco said "This is embarrasing" and Boss was standing there with a mad look on his face just puffing away at his cigar. Abraham Lincoln Hogg was really interesting compared to Boss!!! Poor Daisy when she went in the quick sand we almost lost her... :( . :D:D:D

yes, I love this series about those abe meet JD Hogg in person and I realize when flash look at both.. and ABE HOGG try pet Flash and he purr and then JD tried pet him and then Flash woof! at him and scaried him then run behind Rosco that funny... one.. so I saw JD dress as ABE haha... :lol: but cute for Flash smell at JD and ABE that cute.. but first time seen general lee jump in the building... :wink::)

I watched this episode again last night. It's such a great one because it shows Sorrell Booke's acting abilities in a new and refreshing way. It was funny watching Boss trying to be both himself and his brother. It always pops into my head that Rosco should try to arrest Luke for "scuffin' county property" when he runs the General through the wall. Of course, I guess he was too busy trying to get through the trial and tribulation of being put into jail himself. :lol: What a great episode though, even though Bo was missed.

• 6 months later...