Luke's Injuries

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Poor Luke does seem to get hurt more than Bo, which is kinda appropriate when you think about it. He spends his whole life looking after Bo and trying to make sure he's alright that he's bound to get hurt more because he's more focused on Bo to concentrate on what he's doing. It's never mentioned in the show but you can see it kinda if you look closely. His focus is always on how Bo is doing and not really on what is going on with him and his group of bad guys lol.

• 2 months later...
That's right they have both had their fair share of injuries!!! I so wanted to hug Bo when he lost his memory and Luke when he was so upset about the fact that Bo was missing(before they found him).

Actually on that point, when Jesse finds out Bo never arrived, Luke doesn't seem that worried really. He leans against the door and laughs a little and is always smiling as he 'rushes' out to get into General Lee with Daisy. I thought that was interesting....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought about this topic and, maybe I wrong, but it doesn't seem to me that Luke had more injuries than Bo; so I started to think all the time Bo got problems and I remeber this:

1)In "My son Bo Hogg"

2)the 1st episode of season 6 (sorry, I don't remember the original titles), when badguys kidnapped Lulu and Bo find her in the roulotte; a man knocked him and after he fall down on the floor when Luke stop the roulotte with his car

3)in the 4th episode of season 3, where a Daisy's friend go to his grandmother's home and all belive there are ghosts: Bo remain alone in the home and 2 men knocked him

4)the last episode of season 4, when some bandits sequester all the Dukes plus Boss and Rosco in the Dukes farm, and Bo tried to make Luke escape