Her Yellow Car

charger_general

OOh. Speaking of which. I was just rummagin' through Ebay last night and I found a 1968 charger that was for sale.. I think it was only like $1000 or something. It was in good shape considering. The shotgun side needed some work though. Here's a link, ya know if anyone just wants to check it out :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-1968-Dodge-Charger-not-Challenger-Dukes-of-Hazzard_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQitemZ4580983908QQrdZ1

• 3 weeks later...

my boyfriend and i have a charger and a cj7.... i cant talk him into making it a golden eagle like dixie though :( my favorite car has always been a roadrunner and i've been looking for one, but i would have to sell the cj in order to get one, and i dont think i can part with it. if i had a roadrunner i wuld deffinatly paint it yellow. i dont know how i would get it to dukesfest... its hard enough to get the charger down there...

oh, and i saw dixie at cooter's place, shes pretty as ever!

does anyone remeber the episode where daisy says: "lets take THE dixie"? i remember how mad i was when she said THE dixie.... like she was trying to make it like THE general lee.... i think it was in season 3