Ideas

HotHillbilly

Howdy.

Well my baby brother's birthdays coming up, and even at the age of 5 he's in love with Dukes Of Hazzard (but who wouldn't be?!!). He wants to have a Dukes Of Hazzard themed sort of birthday. I was wondering if y'all had any ideas or suggestions on like decorations and all. Me and my family are all putting in some money and we have this old peddle kid race car that we're painting orange and having the 01 and the flag customized. It's gonna be pretty cute. Thanks for any suggestions!!

-HotHillbilly

I love the kiddie car idea! That's gonna be so cool, I wish I could have a Dukes themed party!! You decorate it up like Hazzard Square, when they have a big event there. And you need rebel flags, checkered flags and USA flags. Oh maybe it should be like a racetrack, and you should have relay races, and all the adults should dress up like sherrifs, or Boss Hogg or something. Too bad he's only five you could play pin the tail on the donkey with a Bow and arrows!! Oh well that's what came to mind right away, hope it helps!

• 3 weeks later...

if it ain't past his birthday yet....LOL!! you could do a dress up thing and the girls could be Daisy's and the guys could be Bo's, Lukes, and the adult guys could be Boss Hoggs and Rosco's.....you could also play the Dukes of Hazzard CD for the music if you have it and you could have a sighn on the front door that says "Welcome to Hazzard County" well i hope that gives you some ideas. tell ur brother happy birthday from Daisy_Duke_Girl! LOL!! :D:D:D

haha. Thank's ya'll. His birthday is on the 5th, so it's coming up soon. He's decided he's going to go horseback riding for his kiddie party. te he. It should be cute. I'm almost down with the 'mini general' too. ha ha ha. Thanks y'all for the ideas (he's being Bo Duke for halloween b/c he's got the blondest hair i've ever seen in my life. lol) we even have a BOARS NEST sign that's going up!! yeeehaww!! thanks y'all