Saw the General Lee in your Town?

TRPColtrane95

Hi Guys

I wonder if any one seen General Lee car like on DOH series when they pass you while you drive in town or saw parking at store or house.. etc.. so post here this thread and also I remember last time around 2001 or 2002 when I drive with my friends way to my house from park area and then I almost saw shock! it was General Lee! with orange with flag on top and "01" on side look like exactly as DOH are.. WOW!!!! anyone did seen their? as pass us or saw on parking area like that.. thanks. smile. :wink::)

this has been a very very long time ago you see i dont live very fare from St Louis Mo and when i was little my mom did her banking over at a bank there in St Louis every time we would drive over there watch i would say was about almost 9 years we would pass a restront and seating in the back of it in a fince was a General Lee with the flag and everything it's been 12 years now and she doesn't do her banking over there the bank is still there but the car i dont know

When I was little.. and watched the dukes religiously as a child.... I remember my parents were in the front seat of our car and i was in the back seat. We pulled up to a stop sign and i looked to the right and there at the stop sign was a General Lee. My eyes grew huge and I was sooo happy. The General pulled up and took a left and as they did .... they played the dixie horn and i was just going nuts. My father goes and he turns left.... and I said "DAD THE DUKE BOYS..... FOLLOW THEMMMMMMM" and my parents laughed. I started crying because my parents wouldn't follow the General lol. So pathetic.. but I was young then lol.

• 4 weeks later...