DOH: Return of the General Lee Help

goodolboy85

• 4 weeks later...

Oh. Well you know after you get done with the curves and you pass the truck there's this ramp that looks like it goes into this rocky meadow. Take that. You'll be able to make it but like be careful of all the rocks because if you ain't careful then you'll be wrecked and have to start over. Then after you get out of their, the arrows will show you where to go!! :D Hope I helped a bit!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Howdy Y'all! Well I Finally got a PS2 to play this game on and after readin this I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who had trouble... I don't seem to have enough time I almost made it by going past the rock medow through the closed road, over the train tracks but I missed it by probably two seconds...Does anyone have any advice on how to make it through the rocks without destroyin the car? I am really startin to git agitated with it...Please and thank you on any tips...I hope that made sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy Dukefan1! Gosh I ain't played the game in bout a week...but Im still on that level...the fence is like comin out of the coal mine...I really never played video games but I played a few so I aint the greatest at controlin it...360 turns sure are easy n I aint tryin...lol...anyways I just get goin to fast n then boom! but the rocks it ain't the ones when you first go in past the logs n such I think there are logs there...but the ones where it is like a lil field of rocks n it leads to the road I can't get through them...n then the times I do I run out of time...the one time I saw the stars n I was 3 seconds away with only 1 second on the clock...but since I can't get past the rocks...