Feedback for The Dukes: The Hogg Strikes Back (Working Title

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Hazzardnet,

I would love nothing more than to post the screenplay in it's entirety when I am finished with it. But if I did that, what would be the point in making the film. Everyone would have read it and no one would show up to the movie...lol...I will post a couple more pages in a few days...we'll see what the response is to the initial six first...

Thanks for reading,

I appreciate it one and all,

jdhoggjr

P.S. Maybe if you guys really really really really really want to read more, I'll post a little bit more....ok?

Gotta let me know, though?

• 2 weeks later...

The movie is great so far. I already PM'd you on this, but it has nothing wrong with it, just do us all a favor: don't work Coy and Vance into it. I heard they're in the Dukes 2 movie, but I STILL hate 'em. They ain't getting rid of Bo and Luke, so it may as well be splitscreen. But I digress. Your script is perfectly executed: Pure Hazzard!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey All,

I appreciate all those kind comments from a while back and I would like to apologize to those who wanted to read more. I lost my job a while back, bout 8 months ago and was in a bad place for a long time. I am now starting to get back on my feet.

I am gonna start posting parts of the script again, if'n y'all are still interested. Once again, Sorry for not logging in and posting more.

Thanks.

Dan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for being patient when it comes to reading this thing. I am kind of at an impasse here. I have a few more pages and then I am stuck as to where the story goes from here. Just to let you know...

Someone tries to assassinate Boss Hogg at the Welcome home Rosco party. And wouldn't ya know it, a Duke gets blamed.

So if you think you would like to help me write this tale, please feel free to send me suggestions. I am busy working on some other writing projects that might sell, so this one is purely for fun...

Thanks,

JD Jr.

Thanks for being patient when it comes to reading this thing. I am kind of at an impasse here. I have a few more pages and then I am stuck as to where the story goes from here. Just to let you know...

Someone tries to assassinate Boss Hogg at the Welcome home Rosco party. And wouldn't ya know it, a Duke gets blamed.

So if you think you would like to help me write this tale, please feel free to send me suggestions. I am busy working on some other writing projects that might sell, so this one is purely for fun...

Thanks,

JD Jr.

What about Boss Hogg's good twin shows up at the party and surprizes him.

• 3 years later...

Hey y'all. I have been absent for quite some time and am still trying to sort out my life. I have moved more times in the last three years than I can count. I have survived a near fatal rockslide, being unemployed and being homeless, back injuries, knee injuries, and carpal tunnel syndrome. I would like nothing more than to finish this and a few other stories that I have ideas out there for. I just moved in to a new place and acquired an old laptop. As soon as i can get internet access, i will start posting more often. But for now, just gotta grin and bear it, and just remember that everything happens for a reason...right?