Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke

DaneyDuke

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off...

I hope that you had a nice birthday, BoJames. Did you do anything exciting? Aside from being in the Hazzardnet Chat room, talking to this strange group?!?

Secondly, it seems that you have a whole bunch of people (or shall I say fans?) in your corner cheering you on! I hope that you get to be in a movie soon! There's a lot of people here expecting an autographed copy!

Anyway, I am sure that we'll be seein' BoJamesDuke on the big screen pretty soon, I hope!

I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

Hi BoJamesDuke!

Just remember us simple Hazzard folks when you become rich and famous! :D

Also, (clears throat)

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday, dear BoJamesDuke!

Happy Birthday to You!

Okay, well maybe LoriDavenport would have sang it better than I. :) But you get the idea. I sure hope that you had a wonderful birthday.

As for everyone else... Have a great evening!

Laura Duke

Hi BoJamesDuke!

Just remember us simple Hazzard folks when you become rich and famous! :D

Also, (clears throat)

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday, dear BoJamesDuke!

Happy Birthday to You!

Okay, well maybe LoriDavenport would have sang it better than I. :) But you get the idea. I sure hope that you had a wonderful birthday.

As for everyone else... Have a great evening!

Laura Duke

LOL thanks Laura!! you did a great job without me! And General.....I don't wanna hear no lip outta you either *points a warning finger at you*

lol thanks very much guys. I'm in Uni so I just drank a little with some friends, went out for a meal with my dad and then today I came home to see my mum and sisters and get more presents :) lol. Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes and the acting encouragement, I doubt i'll be on screen anytime soon but if I ever do, you Hazzardites will all be the first to know...well maybe second to my family lol

Hey Y'all!

It sounds like you had a relaxing birthday. I am glad you had fun! I hope it was a great day.

Come on, now... don't be so hard on yourself. If acting is truly what you want to do, you will find a way to make it work in your life, and I am sure that we will all hear about it, second only to your family. I hope that all goes well with your acting, and I am sure that your big break will come, like I said, if acting is truly what you want.

Gees, Lori. You are always yellin' at me! I take it you didn't like my singing!?!

I am just plain hurt! :) And get yer finger out of my face, PLEASE?!

Anyway, I'll catch y'all later!

General Grant

I'm the one that got you scolded?!

You're the one that got agressive!!!

Sorry Uncle Jesse, I'll stop now. I apologize. You know how LoriDavenport can get, though.

Oh, Uncle Jesse, I'd like to hear yer singing! It would be an honor.

General Grant

How I can get??!!! Buddy yer a lot worser than me!! you pick on poor old Laura Duke!!!

*hangs head* I'll hush now Uncle Jesse.....sorry sir...

Lori... hush... I didn't think that was at all possible! I most certainly would not pick on (what you refer to as Poor Ol', yeah right!) Laura Duke! I don't know where you get those Ideas from:confused: that deserves a double confused look! :confused:

Okay Uncle Jesse, if Lori is ready to be civilized, we can stop this anytime!!:rofl: (that's payback for sayin' I am worse than you, Lori!)

And DaisyMaeDuke, you've heard Uncle Jesse sing?! I am sure you had a great time listening! I am sure he can't do worse than I can!!

Catch y'all later!

General Grant

Hey Y'all!

Okay Uncle Jesse, I'd love to hear you sing, just as long as it's Glen Campbell. I don't know if you could think of a song so old that my grandparents haven't heard it! My grandpa once told me that my grandma was born before dirt was invented, and my grandma responded by sayin' that my grandpa was born before the wheel was invented! So, I don't think there is a song they haven't heard!

Anyway, I hope we (or I) didn't scare poor Lori off... I am sure that she will be on here any time now...

Good thinkin' Daisy to put your hand over Bo's mouth. I know that can be risky when someone says to be quiet!

Bo and Daisy... Shhhh! You don't want Uncle Jesse to hear you, do you? He'll probably do something worse than sing... he might unweld the General Lee's doors!

I'm Gone for Now! But don't y'all worry none, I'll be back shortly.

General Grant