What Goes Around, Comes Around

virginiaxduke

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bo I've already picked out your microwave what more do you want?" Cassie winked, "But I think I could do one more thing for you."

--------------------------

Dean smiled, "Well Georgia I happen to be passing through Hazzard on my way to Atlanta and it's just Dean." He nodded sitting back in his chair taking a sip of beer. "What has you sitting here all by yourself?" It seemed only fair that she share something of the nature with him.

"What makes you think he'll open up to me over you?" Cassie wanted to help Bo help Luke but she was skeptical. "I mean your his kin and I'm just me." It wasn't unusual for Cassie to doubt herself and this time was no exception.

------------------------------

Dean grinned, "I just might if your lookin' to tag along." Not only was he allowed to sit with the pretty girl but she wanted to go with him to Atlanta. "What's in Atlanta?"

Hearing the plea in Bo's voice was something that Cassie couldn't say no to, "Okay. You go pay and I'll find him." Bo nodded.

Walking down the isle she turned and started looking for the elder Duke cousin. After a few empty isles she spotted him staring at none of than the boxes of nails. "I didn't know it was this hard to choose nails?"

Luke looked up, "Well it ain't I got sidetracked."

"Oh really?" standing beside Luke she smiled, "You can get the nails before you leave town. Let's go get some coffee."

Giving her a confused look he had to give in, "Okay. Coffee sounds good."

---------------------------------------

"I'd really appreciate the company," he smiled halfway through his beer. "Just let me know just as soon as your ready to get back on the road and we'll be heading to Atlanta." Picking up his glass he took a long drink out of it.

Bo resisted the urge to do a happy dance. His plan was working. Paying for the microwave, he loaded it into the car before going to see Cooter.

Luke followed Cassie out of the store and over to the diner. It didn't take him long to notice Bo was absent. Shaking his head, he slid into a both beside her.

"Right now." Georgia looked up. "I could leave this very second."

Cooter had his head underneath the hood of Georgia's car when he heard someone enter the garage. Sticking his head out he caught sight of Bo, "Well if it isn't ol' Bo Weevil." He smirked and and set down his wrench picking up his rag to wipe his dirty hands. "What can I do for ya?"

----------------------------

"Spill it Lukas," she said. "I can tell that your eatin' yourself alive in there," Cassie wasn't much for being casual about approaching a subject. "And Bo tells me you won't talk to him or anybody. I'm worried about you."

-----------------------------

"Well then Little Lady let's go," downing the rest of his beer Dean stood and held out his arm for Georgia to take. "I wouldn't want to keep you waiting."

Cooter knew he wasn't suppose to say anything about Georgia but he had to let Bo in on the owner of this sweet ride. "I ain't suppose to tell anybody..but I ain't about to keep you in the dark." He paused. "It's Georgia's. She came earlier and asked me to work on it."

---------------------------

"Honey, there's lots to talk about you just can't put all of it in words," she smiled. "And as for handling your daughter..I can't really tell you how to do that. I ain't her Mama..but I am willing to talk to her if you ever need me to." Sighing she saw the waitress come over, "Two coffees please."

Without looking at Luke she stayed silent for a few seconds, "It's funny how things turn out.." She said randomly.

----------------------------

"I know," he grinned and paid for both of their beers as they passed the tender telling him to 'keep the change'. Exiting the Boar's Nest Dean lead Georgia over to a red Corvette. Opening the passenger side door he waited for her to get in.

Now if anything, word spread fast in Hazzard. Most people knew who Georgia was and knew there was a good chance she was not supposed to be with some boy none of them had ever seen before.

So within minutes, there were calls out on the Hazzard Net looking for Bo or Luke.

Cooter grabbed the radio, looking at Bo. "This is Crazy Cooter. I got Bo Duke here with me. What's on your mind?"

"Tell Bo to grab his cousin and head for the Boar's Nest...we got some trouble. Luke's daughter is gone....headed for Atlanta."

"Dang! Thanks, Boys." Bo hung up and slipped in the General, headed for the diner. They didn't have time to waste....

Luke looked at Cassie, head tilted. 'How's that?"

Cassie smiled, "I knew you were happy and that made me happy." She was talking about when Luke got married and left Hazzard. "Now..I can look at you and your not the same.."

Bo burst into the diner, "Luke!" Both pairs of eyes in the booth shot up. "What is it, Bo?" Luke was surprised at Bo's entrance.

"It's Georgia she's heading for Atlanta with a stranger." Bo was sorry that he had to interupt Cassie's favor to him but this was more important.

Luke's eyes got wide as he grabbed Cassie's hand, "We've got to stop her.." Pulling her with him as he followed Bo to the General Lee with a swift motion he picked the woman up and slide her inside then put himself in. Bo slide in the driver's side and cranked the orange car and sent it roaring down the road towards the Boar's Nest.

"Why does she always have to pull stunts like this?" Luke asked to no on imperticular.

Luke shook his head, "Well I knew that it's just I keep trying to let her have her space. I don't want to smother her.."

Cassie laughed, "Sorry guys." Both men had turned to look at her, "This just seems like a soap I watch on TV..." Leave it to Cassie to blurt out the most awkard thing possible. "Luke..there's got to be a bright side to this, Honey." Her hand found his and she gave it a squeeze hoping that Bo wouldn't notice.

"Really? Cause if you know how, I'd love to hear it..." Luke was just about at the end of his patience. When he got a hold of Georgia, he was going to wring her neck.

Bo frowned and concentrated on driving. They didn't even know what kind of car they were looking for other than it was a truck and it had left the Boar's Nest five minutes ago. "Uhhh...Luke...just in case we don't catch up...which I'm sure we will...do you want to call Abby's parents and warn them Georgia might be showing up."

Cassie wanted to give Luke the bright side and somewhere inside of her knew that she couldn't. "Well..maybe when you catch her you'll finally get her to open up?" Great. That was the best answre she could come up with.

Luke shook his head, "I hope so.." Considering Bo's words he sighed, "Yeah, that would be the best thing to do. I want them to keep her there if she shows up. Because so help me when I catch up with her..." Ringing with rage he didn't finish his sentence.

Bo nodded. He hated seeing Luke so angry and normally he would have tried to calm his cousin down, but a part of him felt like Luke needed to be angry. He and Georgia needed to fight -- once and for all they needed to get it out.

Slowing down a tiny bit, he decided to let Georgia get to Atlanta. It was the best thing...he was sure of it.

So an hour and a long silence later, the General stopped in front of one of the most beautiful homes Bo had ever seen. An older man was sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar. Edward. Abigail's father.

Seeing the orange car, he came down off the porch and towards Luke. "Lukas..."

Luke got out of the General and helped out Cassie from his side. "Hey Dad.." It must have been a surprise to see him there. "You remember Bo and this is our friend Cassie."

"Nice to meet you," she held out her hand.

"Has Georgia been by here?" Luke asked forgetting his manners while Edward was being introduced to Cassie.

"Inside. She just got here." In truth, Edward wasn't surprised. When he saw Georgia show up, he knew Luke had to be close behind. "I think my wife has her in the kitchen feeding her. You know how she is..." He opened the door and ushered them inside.

With a smile he nodded to Cassie. He wanted to let her know that he had seen her but that this was not the time for nicities.

Luke lead the way into the house of which he knew the layout so well. Coming through the kitchen doorway he stood there staring at his daughter and mother-in-law. "What in the he-- were you thinking?" It was obvious Luke wasn't going to hold back on his anger.

Edward had followed behind Luke which left Bo and Cassie to follow. Standing so each of them could see Cassie moved infront of Bo for a better look knowing that he could easily see over her head. No problem.

Luke took in everything thing she was saying and actually found that he really did already know that. "I don't think it was your decision!" He didn't know what to say to her. "What's so bad about Hazzard? You won't even give it a chance!" His emotion was rising, "Is this some way to get back at the world because your mama died?! Because if it is then you need give it up right now. Your not getting anything accomplished by being difficult."

Then Luke said " Honey I know you don't like living in Hazzard but you can't leave on your own you is too young and i can't bring back your mama and you ain't the only one who is hurting from her Death".

Then Georgia said " I Know that Daddy but i don't fit in in Hazzard i'm a nobody the only thing that i have going for me is that people know that I'm Luke Duke's Daughter and that is my only reason for living their.

"Them make a name for yourself! Don't live in my shadow!," they were actually screaming at each other. Somehow it might've felt good. "You won't even give it a chance so how do you know that there's nothing?! Why do you have to be so da-- hard headed?" As he stood toe to toe with his daughter Luke wondered how this was going to turn out. "STOP! feeling sorry for yourself and live a little!" By saying this Luke somehow became a hypocrite.