Dixie and Beth's RR stories feedback!

bethie88

I think i'm a danged fool, is great!! Really good wrighting!

You had me up half the night reading it.

(Only thing i noticed wass that first Luke was 18 and Dixie 15 and in the

end Luke is 2 years older and Dixie about 3)

Please keep on wrighting cause i really would like to know how it ends.

Lov,

JM

Hey now I've told ya both that i love readin yur stories and it's about time ya'all got this post up. Anyways, you girls are great, I love readin both "I'm a Danged Fool", and "going home" I've followed them all and they are great. Luv it. You two make a great team and you keep up with eachother. Keep up the great work i look forward to readin them still.

Desi

Tanks ya'll for the kind words!

JM wrote: (Only thing i noticed wass that first Luke was 18 and Dixie 15 and in the

end Luke is 2 years older and Dixie about 3)

Sorry for the confussion firstly. Maybe this will help . In Danged Fool I believe (Beth ??) that Beth is 16 and Bo is 17 almost 18 which puts Luke about 20. I didn't see Dixie being in this until a while back. But it is my intention to have her just under 4 years younger than Luke through my stories. (Ususally this is unknown to all of Hazzard including Luke as she acts and looks much older)

I hope that helped you can also view Dixie's and Jake's character sketches in the other section soon -- if I'd go finish them! LOL

Dixie

• 1 month later...

I just finished Dang fool and have read going home and just let me say I LOOOOOOOVED both. I can't wait to read updates to see what messes these guys and gals get into next. Very entertaining and well written. I have been up really really late reading these because they are too good to shut down till I've reached the end of a page so I had to make myself shut down the computer before starting a new page. Again excellent job and keep it coming

brandy_lou