Enos's Last Chance

Oh my goodness we loved this episode!

We must've missed it the first time around on TNN, because it seemed unfamiliar. But wow! What an episode for Enos fans!

Highlights:

1) Enos getting fired...again...and Uncle Jesse saying how Enos's job is "his whole life."

2) The dramatic scene between Enos and Daisy after he got fired. Shows how far their relationship has come and how they really care about each other...sniff. "You deserve someone better who's not always dropping his shoes in the buttermilk."

3) Enos gets to rescue Daisy...twice. Once from a car bomb and at the end.

4) First appearance (that we know of) of Enos's personal car, an ugly brown station wagon. Why a station wagon? So glad they blew it up.

5) You get to see the serious side of Enos, when he's not falling over Rosco or crashing.

6) Aside from Enos, Scanlon was just a really good, by that we mean really evil, bad guy! Did he appear in the "Enos" T.V. series? Or is he fresh for the Dukes? Love the disguises!

7) Best part, Enos gets to punch the guy out at the end! For once, although Bo and Luke get a lot of credit, Enos gets to settle a score for himself! He's got a nice left hook too!

Oh my goodness we loved this episode!

We must've missed it the first time around on TNN, because it seemed unfamiliar. But wow! What an episode for Enos fans!

Highlights:

1) Enos getting fired...again...and Uncle Jesse saying how Enos's job is "his whole life."

2) The dramatic scene between Enos and Daisy after he got fired. Shows how far their relationship has come and how they really care about each other...sniff. "You deserve someone better who's not always dropping his shoes in the buttermilk."

3) Enos gets to rescue Daisy...twice. Once from a car bomb and at the end.

4) First appearance (that we know of) of Enos's personal car, an ugly brown station wagon. Why a station wagon? So glad they blew it up.

5) You get to see the serious side of Enos, when he's not falling over Rosco or crashing.

6) Aside from Enos, Scanlon was just a really good, by that we mean really evil, bad guy! Did he appear in the "Enos" T.V. series? Or is he fresh for the Dukes? Love the disguises!

7) Best part, Enos gets to punch the guy out at the end! For once, although Bo and Luke get a lot of credit, Enos gets to settle a score for himself! He's got a nice left hook too!

• 1 month later...

As a kid I loved Enos.

When I was a teen the DOH was on early Sat. mornings around 5 Am. I would get up every Sat hoping that episode would be on. I loved it so much.

I think Enos is the reason I have a cop fetish. :oops:

It is my fav. I love it so much!!!!

I was gonna do a Fanfic entitled Enos' Last Stand to go with this episode. I should really do that......

• 3 weeks later...

I loved that episode. You can really tell that Daisy loves Enos deep down.

However , and this is something I cannot stress enough. I just see so many ways that plan at the end could have been a major cluster-f*ck. If I were that guy (Cold hearted killer people!) I just either 1) Woulda shot Daisy because they were trying to screw with me, or 2) Shot them all anyway to solve the choosing problem and because they were trying to scew with me.

Not that I want to see any of our faves in a coffin lineup, but, really, for a plan like that they deserved to get shot. :cry: The idea makes me sad but...

I would have gone with the sharpshooter approach myself...

~She-Wolf

• 2 months later...