Idea for a possible sequel for the "Dukes" movie

CMulcahy

Lulu would be a good addition, as well as Cletus (Jam saw him but I didn't), Miz Teasdale, maybe Doc Appleby, Dobro Doolin, Ol' Brodie, and some of the other minor characters would be a much better addition than that disgusting Sheev guy.

Maybe have a sequel with Boss and Lulu Hogg in trouble because of...drumroll please...HUGUIE HOGG! He was always our favorite bad guy.

Lulu would be a good addition, as well as Cletus (Jam saw him but I didn't), Miz Teasdale, maybe Doc Appleby, Dobro Doolin, Ol' Brodie, and some of the other minor characters would be a much better addition than that disgusting Sheev guy.

Maybe have a sequel with Boss and Lulu Hogg in trouble because of...drumroll please...HUGUIE HOGG! He was always our favorite bad guy.

Yeah lulu would be nice. But would she be fat casue boss isnt? And I dont see how Burt could lovinly call a fat lulu cream puff and mean it. Wouldnt he want a skinny chick...and that wouldnt work if he called her cream puff. :-?

More Enos though, and get rid of the facial hair...and get someone else as Daisy. :wink:

Yeah lulu would be nice. But would she be fat casue boss isnt? And I dont see how Burt could lovinly call a fat lulu cream puff and mean it. Wouldnt he want a skinny chick...and that wouldnt work if he called her cream puff. :-?

More Enos though, and get rid of the facial hair...and get someone else as Daisy. :wink:

Apprently we watched two different movies because all I saw was a stiff woman giving us a crappy southern accent and shaking her butt. I dont see how that constitutes good acting.....but eh whatever.

I'd like to see more of the Enos/Daisy relationship,.....but then I would have to see more of Jessica.....which just sucks... :(

Dolly Parton as Lulu? Ummm. That would be weird, but then again we have a skinny boss. I suppose both Dolly and Jessica could throw their shoulders back alot and show off their boobs.

Apprently we watched two different movies because all I saw was a stiff woman giving us a crappy southern accent and shaking her butt. I dont see how that constitutes good acting.....but eh whatever.

I'd like to see more of the Enos/Daisy relationship,.....but then I would have to see more of Jessica.....which just sucks... :(

Dolly Parton as Lulu? Ummm. That would be weird, but then again we have a skinny boss. I suppose both Dolly and Jessica could throw their shoulders back alot and show off their boobs.

Apparently we did see 2 different movies.

I will always say that Jessica Simpson did a good job for limited screentime. My wife was was very surprised that she came off very well for her first movie. She was definately NOT any of my choices for Daisy, but it worked well.......

I for one would love to see Dolly throw her hair back and shake her boobs. :D

Oh well , you can't please everybody. Anyone who wanted this movie to be EXACTLY like the TV show will always find fault with something about the movie....

I'm gone

Darrell

Apparently we did see 2 different movies.

I will always say that Jessica Simpson did a good job for limited screentime. My wife was was very surprised that she came off very well for her first movie. She was definately NOT any of my choices for Daisy, but it worked well.......

I for one would love to see Dolly throw her hair back and shake her boobs. :D

Oh well , you can't please everybody. Anyone who wanted this movie to be EXACTLY like the TV show will always find fault with something about the movie....

I'm gone

Darrell

I dont want the movie to be like the original TV show. I was not expecting a carbon copy. I was expecting better acting and better actors. The plot, as I stated before, was fine. It was like one long episode and had no problem with it...but better actors were needed.

I dont want the movie to be like the original TV show. I was not expecting a carbon copy. I was expecting better acting and better actors. The plot, as I stated before, was fine. It was like one long episode and had no problem with it...but better actors were needed.

Here's my 2 cents...

or at least the basis of my fanfic sequel...With the farm saved, Bo and Luke go back to shine delivery and are caught in a trap by Roscoe and Sheriff Little. Rosco get scuffed in a horrendous crash, and addles his brains, making a little simpler minded than in the first one. The Duke Boys get arrested and are in court about to be sentenced when the ATF comes in with a written statement from Jesse Duke swearing off moonshine in favor of probation for the boys. Boss Hogg is so depressed by losing the shine case, he starts eating and eating and balloons up. (can you imagine Burt fat? lol) Insert rest of story here...I do plan on leaving Sheev out of it for the most part...most of the stuff he did in the film, Cooter shouldve done...

I'm Gone