The greatest dream ever!

I find I have great dreams if I watch the Dukes right before bed. Its usually always a guarenteed solution. The dreams usually consist of me hanging out with them like Im right in the show, riding with them in the General Lee and doing all the stuff ya see on the screen. If I get really lucky, there might be a kiss or two as well!! LOL.....in my dreams!!

Dreams about the Dukes are great!! I had one last night. I was working in a lounge or something and Luke kept calling me and whining that I couldn't go anywhere with him, And I was yelling at him because he didn't ask me to do something before I got the Job at the lounge. Then he showed up all mad and started yelling at the boss lady who was this really mean russian. And I just tood there and watched it all, then he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out the door. That's all I remember. It was just one of those dreams where ya go huh!? I also dream that I'm driving the General Lee alot, I like those dreams!!

Shoot, I watch Dukes before bed all the time and I don't have dreams like that. Maybe I'll try the spaghetti, except I always have to get the parmesan cheese for Jam. She got up to get some once and tripped over the table (or the dog, we're not sure) and managed to break her leg. We've gotten the p-cheese for her ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I had good dream, when I drive into the Hazzard County and I see General Lee chase from Rosco Coltrane when I on way to the town and stop at Sheriff's dept.. I thought they would crash over me or chase me.. :lol: then I enter the building and look around no one there in office.. and waiting.. then decide bring my car to Cooter's garage and ask where are they in Hazzard County? I need to see Sheriff Rosco..or Boss.. Cooter said " well, I not know where they are.." I said yes I saw orange car with "01" on it chase from Sheriff." Cooter: "oh damn, what you need? " "well, I not know but need fix new air cleaner and oils fuel, thanks" I drive long way... to Hazzard County to find weird happen going on here... ! and I coming for Sheriff Rosco's request... :lol: that nice dream, Edit: I almost fell love at Rosco for moment..... after Rosco after he ask me if he want my lover.. because he think I am cute... :lol::)