Dukes of Hazzard Movie Quiz!

Did you like the Dukes Movie?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the Dukes Movie?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm turning 29 this month...again. Next year I start counting backwards!

By the way, my buddy is in contact with the owner of several movie cars (none of the General Lee though) and is in the process of cataloging and selling them. Just if anyone's interested... Mostly cop cars.

I'm turning 29 this month...again. Next year I start counting backwards!

By the way, my buddy is in contact with the owner of several movie cars (none of the General Lee though) and is in the process of cataloging and selling them. Just if anyone's interested... Mostly cop cars.

Hi all, we are having this little quizz here at work and I haven't gotten the chance to ge see the movie yet. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanx

2. The new movie explains why Bo and Luke enter the General Lee by its windows. What is the

explanation?

3. Where is the moonshine still kept?

4. What famous comedian makes a cameo appearance in the bloopers?

5. Who sings the “Good ‘Ol Boys†in the movie?

6. What song does Jessica Simpson sing on the movie soundtrack?

7. Name one special characteristic of the General Lee.

8. Where was a good portion of the recent Duke’s of Hazzard movie filmed?

9. What ‘wonder’ful woman stars in the movie?

10. Who drives the General Lee?

BONUS: (Correct bonus answer gets you an extra ballot in the draw for the top three prizes)

In the movie, there is a continuity issue with

Boss Hogg’s character. Name the issue.

Hi all, we are having this little quizz here at work and I haven't gotten the chance to ge see the movie yet. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanx

2. The new movie explains why Bo and Luke enter the General Lee by its windows. What is the

explanation?

BONUS: (Correct bonus answer gets you an extra ballot in the draw for the top three prizes)

Thanx

explanation?

I didn't see a number 1 question, but I will do the best I can...

2. The new movie explains why Bo and Luke enter the General Lee by its windows. What is the explanation? Cooter didn't have time to fix the doors from when the General was demolished by the construction workers.

3. Where is the moonshine still kept? In a secret room behind the shower wall.

4. What famous comedian makes a cameo appearance in the bloopers? Rip Taylor

5. Who sings the “Good ‘Ol Boys†in the movie? Waylon Jennings (in the begining) and Willie Nelson (at the end)

6. What song does Jessica Simpson sing on the movie soundtrack? THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

7. Name one special characteristic of the General Lee. The General has a Dixie Horn. One of the differences between the movie version of the General and the TV version is the steering wheel.

8. Where was a good portion of the recent Duke’s of Hazzard movie filmed? Baton Rouge Louisiana

9. What ‘wonder’ful woman stars in the movie? Lynda Carter

10. Who drives the General Lee? Bo Duke

BONUS: (Correct bonus answer gets you an extra ballot in the draw for the top three prizes) In the movie, there is a continuity issue with

Boss Hogg’s character. Name the issue. Boss Hogg's beard is shorter in the courtroom scene due to reshoots.

There you have it!

Thanx

explanation?

I didn't see a number 1 question, but I will do the best I can...

2. The new movie explains why Bo and Luke enter the General Lee by its windows. What is the explanation? Cooter didn't have time to fix the doors from when the General was demolished by the construction workers.

3. Where is the moonshine still kept? In a secret room behind the shower wall.

4. What famous comedian makes a cameo appearance in the bloopers? Rip Taylor

5. Who sings the “Good ‘Ol Boys†in the movie? Waylon Jennings (in the begining) and Willie Nelson (at the end)

6. What song does Jessica Simpson sing on the movie soundtrack? THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

7. Name one special characteristic of the General Lee. The General has a Dixie Horn. One of the differences between the movie version of the General and the TV version is the steering wheel.

8. Where was a good portion of the recent Duke’s of Hazzard movie filmed? Baton Rouge Louisiana

9. What ‘wonder’ful woman stars in the movie? Lynda Carter

10. Who drives the General Lee? Bo Duke

BONUS: (Correct bonus answer gets you an extra ballot in the draw for the top three prizes) In the movie, there is a continuity issue with

Boss Hogg’s character. Name the issue. Boss Hogg's beard is shorter in the courtroom scene due to reshoots.

There you have it!

Dixie was the 1980 Jeep.

Boss's limo was not called Limo One (that's the President's car! The one Cooter stole? ROFL). But Boss did have a license plate that read BOSS-1 (I think....somebody can correct me. LOL). Boss's Caddy was either '69 or '70, yep.

The cartoon show as called simply "The Dukes."

Dixie was the 1980 Jeep.

Boss's limo was not called Limo One (that's the President's car! The one Cooter stole? ROFL). But Boss did have a license plate that read BOSS-1 (I think....somebody can correct me. LOL). Boss's Caddy was either '69 or '70, yep.

The cartoon show as called simply "The Dukes."

OK, I dunno where this thread is going anymore, but...

28, life-long fan, and I liked the movie quite a bit. Didn't have a problem with the updates, it made sense to do it that way, given it's set in the present. It was funnier than I thought it would be.

That being said, I'm off this board for a while, maybe for good... so to all the haters, have fun tearing your hair out to Dukes 2. And props to the admins...

OK, I dunno where this thread is going anymore, but...

28, life-long fan, and I liked the movie quite a bit. Didn't have a problem with the updates, it made sense to do it that way, given it's set in the present. It was funnier than I thought it would be.

That being said, I'm off this board for a while, maybe for good... so to all the haters, have fun tearing your hair out to Dukes 2. And props to the admins...