Some things about the Dukes

sam29

I just saw the very first Dukes show on Bravo TV in the UK. I have never seen it before. It was kind of different to the shows they did later on in LA. I thought it was not so much of a spoof when it started like the LA shows were. Things in TV shows change a bit from when they start to when the finish. Like new writers maybe brought in and new people might join the cast and things that were cool and hip one year may not be so hip next year so they change thing . Boss and Rosco are more mean it the first show and Bo Cooter and Luke are more clown like. I think when the film makers went to make this movie they looked at the very first show and then looked at a few teen slacker movies and the new Starskey and Hutch movie and thought lets put the 2 things together and make a great movie. A spoof of Starskey and Hutch worked. Not the same as the tv show. Things just change. Look at the Bond Film Doctor No and then look at the last one they did very different. I have not seen thiis film as it comes out in the UK on 26th of AUgust. I think it will be pretty good but different.

I just saw the very first Dukes show on Bravo TV in the UK. I have never seen it before. It was kind of different to the shows they did later on in LA. I thought it was not so much of a spoof when it started like the LA shows were. Things in TV shows change a bit from when they start to when the finish. Like new writers maybe brought in and new people might join the cast and things that were cool and hip one year may not be so hip next year so they change thing . Boss and Rosco are more mean it the first show and Bo Cooter and Luke are more clown like. I think when the film makers went to make this movie they looked at the very first show and then looked at a few teen slacker movies and the new Starskey and Hutch movie and thought lets put the 2 things together and make a great movie. A spoof of Starskey and Hutch worked. Not the same as the tv show. Things just change. Look at the Bond Film Doctor No and then look at the last one they did very different. I have not seen thiis film as it comes out in the UK on 26th of AUgust. I think it will be pretty good but different.

The reason the first episode is so much different then the later ones... is because they realized more kids were watching the show then adults, and back then.. the stuff they did on the first episode were.. pushing the envelope so to say. Plus the show started at 9pm.. and once they realized kids were getting into it.... they changed it to 8pm.. and made it more family oriented.

The reason the first episode is so much different then the later ones... is because they realized more kids were watching the show then adults, and back then.. the stuff they did on the first episode were.. pushing the envelope so to say. Plus the show started at 9pm.. and once they realized kids were getting into it.... they changed it to 8pm.. and made it more family oriented.