Luke's marine reunion

Hey old Marine Buddies of Luke couldn't wait to go see him at the reunion and he had helped organize this Marine reunion and he was wandering did him and his cousin still have that orange race car of there's. Boy calling of these Marines was tough and getting current address was the other tough part of this as well.

Hey old Marine Buddies of Luke couldn't wait to go see him at the reunion and he had helped organize this Marine reunion and he was wandering did him and his cousin still have that orange race car of there's. Boy calling of these Marines was tough and getting current address was the other tough part of this as well.

Bo had wanted Rachel to go with them but she had been busy with work and shopping with Daisy but the two girl's had promised they'd try to stop after they were done and meet some of Luke's buddies. So Bo kissed Rachel goodbye and as the girl's headed off in Dixie while the boy's took the General Lee.

Rachel had lost her parents at a young age and had been taken in by Jesse Duke and as she grew she developed a love for fast cars and Jesse's youngest nephew Bo. Jesse was fond of Rachel and was glad Bo had remained true to her so far.

Daisy and Rachel had been best friends ever since Rachel had first come to the farm. Bo and Luke had taught both girl's to shoot a bow and arrow and how to drive. Rachel worked as a waitress at the Boars Nest with Daisy

Bo had wanted Rachel to go with them but she had been busy with work and shopping with Daisy but the two girl's had promised they'd try to stop after they were done and meet some of Luke's buddies. So Bo kissed Rachel goodbye and as the girl's headed off in Dixie while the boy's took the General Lee.

Rachel had lost her parents at a young age and had been taken in by Jesse Duke and as she grew she developed a love for fast cars and Jesse's youngest nephew Bo. Jesse was fond of Rachel and was glad Bo had remained true to her so far.

Daisy and Rachel had been best friends ever since Rachel had first come to the farm. Bo and Luke had taught both girl's to shoot a bow and arrow and how to drive. Rachel worked as a waitress at the Boars Nest with Daisy

• 1 year later...

When Bo and Luke left,Daisy and Rachel had never showed up. Bo got worried. Bo and Luke went to a club afterwards with some of Lukes buddies. Luke talked to his buddy while Bo got sloppy drunk with some girl he had met on the dance floor. She had a short leather skirt and a leather tube top on. Long black hair, black eye makeup, and a belly button ring. Not the typical girl Bo would go for but under all of the rough exterior Luke could make out some Cherrokee indian facial fetures. Then Luke remembered Rachel.

• 5 weeks later...

The club was bright and full of happy people from Luke's old Marine Unit. A girl appeared at the door and looked around with a smile. She hadn't wore her dress blue uniform since her and Luke's buddy got married.

"Well aren't you going in to see Luke or you just stand here like a deer caught in the headlights?" The male voice said behind her.

"What do you want to do Mac?" She said.

"I would like to go through and get some food becuase a certain wife of mine left the hotel without eating so I'm hungry." Mac said cheekly

"That and I want to see our family and Luke." He said with a smile.

"Then let's go Biker Boy." She said with a wink.

"Will you and Danny ever let me live that experience down?" Mac groaned.

"Not in this life time baby." She said with a grin. The woman rasied her hand to her hat and took it off only to have her long dusty red hair pool down her back.

She walked up to a blond hair man with black hair native american, woman with her husband on her arm.

"Bo Duke of all the cousins I was rasied with, your the only one I know who thinks with his stomach. You did that at my wedding to." Dusty Duke-Taylor said with a laugh as her cousin jumped.

Cue anyboby

"This," Bo said Drunkenly, "this is differnt."

"Come on baby, lets go to my hotel." Snow Fox replied.

"Okay Baby." Bo said kissing her neck.

"*giggles* BO!" Snow Fox laughed.

"Bo aren't you forgetting soeone, as Rachel and Daisy walked through the door. Rachel saw Bo.

"Oh lord." Dusty thought.

"Bo, who the hell is this little tramp, May I ask?" Rachel asked.

Bo looked up from kissin on Snow Fox's neck. "Her name is Snow Fox."

"Oh, girl your askin for it." Snow Fox started.

"You wanna fight? I'll fight you till the death!" Rachel said, jumping on Snow Fox. They rolled around on the floor untill Bo snatched up snow Fox and held her close.

"Rachel what in the hell are you doin'?" Bo said.

"I love you Bo, That's why I gotta beat the f@#$!%g s#$t out of this

f@# $%^g tramp." Rachel yelled.

"Come on Baby, hows about that hotel room you was talkin bout?"

"All right." Snow Fox said lookin back at Rachel when they started to walk off.

Dusty looked at her husband and cousin. "Oh God! Bo's a dead man." Dusty thought to herself. She went over to Rachel and helped her off the floor.

"Rach will please tell me what in the world is going on with Bo? I mean sure I leave for New York to work at the crime lab with my husband but I know Bo would never something like get drunk, so what happened?" Dusty asked Rachel sternly.

CUe iloveluke'ssmileCNH320

"I don't know." Rachel said bursting into tears,"But I aim to find out"

"Don't kill him, Rachel." Dusty said.

"Oh, I'll do more than kill'em, I'll kill his little slut girlfriend too." She said.

"Just settle down, Rachel." Dusty said. Dusty looked at the floor where the two of them had been fighting. There was blood and beer all over the floor.

Meanwhile at the hotel...

Snow Fox and Bo got their hotel room and made love until daybreak.

Mac grabbged his wife by the waist and held her back.

"Mac Taylor, let me go! My cousin is going to be killed." Dusty said as she struggled against her husbands grip.

"Sweetheart you need to calm down and think about the baby. Bo is just acting like a jackass! But honey you need to think about yourself right and not Bo." Mac explained.

"Fine, but if we have to investgate Bo's murder, don't blame me." Dusty said solleny. Mac just smiled and kissed his wife on the forehead.

Cue iloveluke'ssmileCNH320