Walking Tall (2004)

Julieduke

Did You Like the Walking Tall (2004) movie?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Like the Walking Tall (2004) movie?

This movie is one the best remakes, I have ever seen made. The other good remake is the The Beverly Hillbillies(1993) , what did Diedrich Bader do how he did Jethro so well. He must have the original series as a kid. I Like Johnny Knoxville in Walking Tall , I like when he chops up the beauitful Red Truck going as far the Chrone the wheels,. the Colummn.

This movie is one the best remakes, I have ever seen made. The other good remake is the The Beverly Hillbillies(1993) , what did Diedrich Bader do how he did Jethro so well. He must have the original series as a kid. I Like Johnny Knoxville in Walking Tall , I like when he chops up the beauitful Red Truck going as far the Chrone the wheels,. the Colummn.

Walking Tall was a huge disappointment to me. I am a huge fan and collector of Sheriff Buford Pusser. I was very excited when I found outthey were remaking the movie, then got deflated when I found out "The Rock" was cast as the main character. The movie had actually nothing to do with Sheriff Buford Pusser, just the title , which in my opinion was the only way to bring in people to the movie. Saying it was inspired by his story is an overstatement.

I would loved to have a fresh take on Walking Tall , but I don't think it will come as close to the original. Don't forget Pusser was involved in the movie when it was made in the early 70's.

Walking Tall was a bad example of a "fresh take" when talking about redoing movies.

I'm gone

Darrell

Walking Tall was a huge disappointment to me. I am a huge fan and collector of Sheriff Buford Pusser. I was very excited when I found outthey were remaking the movie, then got deflated when I found out "The Rock" was cast as the main character. The movie had actually nothing to do with Sheriff Buford Pusser, just the title , which in my opinion was the only way to bring in people to the movie. Saying it was inspired by his story is an overstatement.

I would loved to have a fresh take on Walking Tall , but I don't think it will come as close to the original. Don't forget Pusser was involved in the movie when it was made in the early 70's.

Walking Tall was a bad example of a "fresh take" when talking about redoing movies.

I'm gone

Darrell

Ever hear of this little known movie here?

A Real American Hero the Buford Pussor Story(Brian Dennehy)

The Film that inspired Walking Tall.

A Real American Hero (Brian Dennehy) came out in 1978....Way after the 3 Walking Tall movies.....So tell me how it inspired Walking Tall?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078144/

Walking Tall - Joe Don Baker - 1973

Walking Tall Part II - Bo Svenson - 1975

Final Chapter Walking Tall - Bo Sveneson - 1977

A Real American Hero - Brian Dennehy - 1978

Walking Tall (The TV Series ) - Bo Svenson - 1981

Ever hear of this little known movie here?

A Real American Hero the Buford Pussor Story(Brian Dennehy)

The Film that inspired Walking Tall.

A Real American Hero (Brian Dennehy) came out in 1978....Way after the 3 Walking Tall movies.....So tell me how it inspired Walking Tall?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078144/

Walking Tall - Joe Don Baker - 1973

Walking Tall Part II - Bo Svenson - 1975

Final Chapter Walking Tall - Bo Sveneson - 1977

A Real American Hero - Brian Dennehy - 1978

Walking Tall (The TV Series ) - Bo Svenson - 1981