THE DUKES OF SMALLVILLE: TOM WOPAT TO GUEST STAR:

Greetings from Hazzard Tn.

Since I haven't seen anything posted on here yet, I thought I'd share the good news. For those of you who watch John Schneider on Smallville, be prepared for a Duke Boys reunion!!

Tom Wopat will be guest starring in an episode of Smallville for the fifth season. In it, he'll play a state senator who is a childhood frend of Jonathan Kent.

This is one show to set your VCRs for.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Greetings from Hazzard Tn.

Since I haven't seen anything posted on here yet, I thought I'd share the good news. For those of you who watch John Schneider on Smallville, be prepared for a Duke Boys reunion!!

Tom Wopat will be guest starring in an episode of Smallville for the fifth season. In it, he'll play a state senator who is a childhood frend of Jonathan Kent.

This is one show to set your VCRs for.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Sounds to me like they're trying a little payback for not letting them be involved in the movie in some way...

Way to go WB.

Should be a good episode. Can't wait to see it.

I wonder if they'll have some outtakes where either John or Tom accidentally calls the other Bo or Luke... :lol:

Sounds to me like they're trying a little payback for not letting them be involved in the movie in some way...

Way to go WB.

Should be a good episode. Can't wait to see it.

I wonder if they'll have some outtakes where either John or Tom accidentally calls the other Bo or Luke... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Some details have leaked out about Tom Wopat's episode

Tom Wopat's character's name is Jack Jennings, and he happens to own a Dodge Charger. If anything remains in this script, let's please hope the Charger stays. Incidentally, the name "Jennings" is an inside joke in itself - as the legendary Dukes of Hazzard "Balladeer" was Waylon Jennings. Jennings is meeting with someone named Jordan about a journalist's rumor, when he hears a car rumbling and approaching. It's Jonathan, driving the Charger. Bo and Luke (the real Bo and Luke) are back!!! Jonathan tells him to get in. "With you behind the wheel?" Jennings says. "Guess it wouldn't be the first time I put your life in my hands."

- And if those Dukes of Hazzard references weren't enough, Jennings climbs in the car window. The door's been jammed ever since he got the car.

• 3 weeks later...

I THink thid episode of Smallville, will definatly be a must see, i already watch every single episode myself, but, do any dukes fan, you gotta watch it, I mean come on, John Schneider, Tom Wopat and a 1969 Dodge Charger, all in one show? who out there calls them self a dukes fan and doesnt watch that. I know i will be watching!