WHO WOULD YOU CAST

When, not if, but when I make MY Dukes film I am going to cast it right. First of all, Willie Nelson would be the Balladeer, not Uncle Jesse. Him and Waylon were buddies, who better for the part. And I would cast Dierks Bently, the musician as Bo Duke. He already has that sort of "Bo" persona. Just listen to his best songs and watch the vids. Heck he even makes a referrence to Bo in "What Was I Thinking" he"ran outside hood-slidin like Bo Duke" And just picture him with straighter hair, BO! And for Luke Duke I would cast Evan Farmer, the host of While You Were Out, on TLC. Wicked show, check it out on Wednesdays. Anyway he perfect, he outgoing, adventerous, and he has those perfect dark blue eyes. And did you know he was in the latset Austin Powers flick? Anyhoo I think I would keep Jessica Simpson as Daisy, but that Blonde hair has to go, and same with that cheesy fake accent, just speak normally. I'd send em all to the Georgia for a while, they'd pick it up. Have you ever found that? You'll be watching the Dukes and afterwards you sort sound like em, maybe I just watcj too much Dukes, but heck you can't watch too much! Oh ya I would also film it entirely in Georgia, and use some original locations!!

So how about you? Who would you cast in your Duke Movie?

When, not if, but when I make MY Dukes film I am going to cast it right. First of all, Willie Nelson would be the Balladeer, not Uncle Jesse. Him and Waylon were buddies, who better for the part. And I would cast Dierks Bently, the musician as Bo Duke. He already has that sort of "Bo" persona. Just listen to his best songs and watch the vids. Heck he even makes a referrence to Bo in "What Was I Thinking" he"ran outside hood-slidin like Bo Duke" And just picture him with straighter hair, BO! And for Luke Duke I would cast Evan Farmer, the host of While You Were Out, on TLC. Wicked show, check it out on Wednesdays. Anyway he perfect, he outgoing, adventerous, and he has those perfect dark blue eyes. And did you know he was in the latset Austin Powers flick? Anyhoo I think I would keep Jessica Simpson as Daisy, but that Blonde hair has to go, and same with that cheesy fake accent, just speak normally. I'd send em all to the Georgia for a while, they'd pick it up. Have you ever found that? You'll be watching the Dukes and afterwards you sort sound like em, maybe I just watcj too much Dukes, but heck you can't watch too much! Oh ya I would also film it entirely in Georgia, and use some original locations!!

Luke Duke - Ryan Reynolds

Bo Duke - Eric Christian Olsen

Daisy Duke - Jessica Biel

Uncle Jesse - Rip Torn

Boss Hogg - Danny Divito

Rosco P. Coltrane - Tommy Lee Jones or Ed O'Neill

Cooter - David Koechner

Enos - Michael Weston

Cletus - Kevin James

Luke Duke - Ryan Reynolds

Bo Duke - Eric Christian Olsen

Uncle Jesse - Rip Torn

Boss Hogg - Danny Divito

Cooter - David Koechner

Enos - Michael Weston

Cletus - Kevin James

Bo Duke - Ryan Reynolds

Luke Duke - Eric Christian Olsen

Uncle Jesse - Rip Torn

Boss Hogg - Danny Divito

Cooter - David Koechner

Enos - Michael Weston

Cletus - Kevin James

I grew up and went to school with Eric Olsen.

Bo Duke - Ryan Reynolds

Luke Duke - Eric Christian Olsen

Uncle Jesse - Rip Torn

Boss Hogg - Danny Divito

Cooter - David Koechner

Enos - Michael Weston

Cletus - Kevin James

I grew up and went to school with Eric Olsen.

Uncle Jesse - Rip Torn

oh hell no! as much respect i have for the actor Rip Torn he just cant pull Jesse off. Mr.Nelson is the olny one who can. :wink:

Boss Hogg - Danny Divito

that couldve worked out! honestly i was expecting something like that to happen in the casting. However Burt Reynolds is a HUGE icon of the 70's. hes the bandit. and it almost kinda fits that he has such a big part in this film. even so, times change. :(

im gone.

-Brad

Uncle Jesse - Rip Torn

oh hell no! as much respect i have for the actor Rip Torn he just cant pull Jesse off. Mr.Nelson is the olny one who can. :wink:

Boss Hogg - Danny Divito

that couldve worked out! honestly i was expecting something like that to happen in the casting. However Burt Reynolds is a HUGE icon of the 70's. hes the bandit. and it almost kinda fits that he has such a big part in this film. even so, times change. :(

im gone.

-Brad