Ok this was on AOL When car's become stars the top ten tv

cars

the reason i say it was on aol because when i first got on the internet it was on the front page with the general flying high then my computer kicked me off the internet and when i got back in the story had changed :(

but anyway the general wasn't the number one car Magnum's car was the general was number 2

cars

the reason i say it was on aol because when i first got on the internet it was on the front page with the general flying high then my computer kicked me off the internet and when i got back in the story had changed :(

but anyway the general wasn't the number one car Magnum's car was the general was number 2

I think that's a load of crap. I mean, I liked the show Magnum, P.I. too, but to say that the red Ferrari was more recognized or more popular than the General Lee? That's crazy. There was nothing special about that car, nothing distinctive. It was just a red Ferrari. Those cars were a dime a dozen in those days and driven by scads of rich people. Where do these people come from that take these surveys? :-?

-Keith

I think that's a load of crap. I mean, I liked the show Magnum, P.I. too, but to say that the red Ferrari was more recognized or more popular than the General Lee? That's crazy. There was nothing special about that car, nothing distinctive. It was just a red Ferrari. Those cars were a dime a dozen in those days and driven by scads of rich people. Where do these people come from that take these surveys? :-?

-Keith