Dukesfest 2006?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think coming from Penn is long how about from VT thats atleast a 10-12hr trip.

:o yikes..... well i figure we can make it within one day as we would leave about 7am and get there prob in the evening....i would be going with atleast 7 other fam members and 4 can drive drive so we should make descent time with stops and that. :-?

you think coming from Penn is long how about from VT thats atleast a 10-12hr trip.

:o yikes..... well i figure we can make it within one day as we would leave about 7am and get there prob in the evening....i would be going with atleast 7 other fam members and 4 can drive drive so we should make descent time with stops and that. :-?

I'm not sure about entrance fees for cars, I do know that there are admission fees for the gate, as well as autograph fees. Admission for this years festival was like $15 for one day or $25 for the weekend. Autographs usually run between $10 and $20 per actor. The food there is pretty expensive, but I think you can bring in your own cooler, as long as you don't bring glass.

All in all it's a fun time.