Re-shoots on this movie.

sam29

Found this out on some other sites and did a post on this before.Seems they went back after they finished filming on this movie and did some re-shoots. I wonder what they had to ad to this film? I see thet have done the same thing on the new Pink Panther movie and I think they do it all the time on other movies.

Found this out on some other sites and did a post on this before.Seems they went back after they finished filming on this movie and did some re-shoots. I wonder what they had to ad to this film? I see thet have done the same thing on the new Pink Panther movie and I think they do it all the time on other movies.

This happens all the time on most movies after test screenings.

Some studios will show a test screenign to an audince to get their reactions.

Then everyone on paper will write what they liked/disliked and would change abotu the movie. Then the studio will look at the results and see what they need to do. Sometimes it just take out a few scenes or trim them down, other times they will reshoot new scenes to replace older scenes.

This happens alot with horror films.

This happens all the time on most movies after test screenings.

Some studios will show a test screenign to an audince to get their reactions.

Then everyone on paper will write what they liked/disliked and would change abotu the movie. Then the studio will look at the results and see what they need to do. Sometimes it just take out a few scenes or trim them down, other times they will reshoot new scenes to replace older scenes.

This happens alot with horror films.

If you get the Joyride DVD, you get three different endings for that very reason. The first two didn't test well, so they shot an entire new ending.

Cursed is another example. The original was way different and had different actors in it. But they went through so many re-writes and reshoots and s***. Once the final had the final script done they could not get alot of the original actors back so alot had to be replaced or their characters just written out.

They had already finished the first version of the film. By the time it was done, they ended up shooting the whole movie all over again.

Scream 2 had that problem with the ending because the original ending of the film leaked online way before the film was out. So they had to shoot a whole new ending.

Scream 3 I heard had a few endings written out. Even one with Sidney Campbell dies. Not sure if they filmed it or not though.

If you get the Joyride DVD, you get three different endings for that very reason. The first two didn't test well, so they shot an entire new ending.

Cursed is another example. The original was way different and had different actors in it. But they went through so many re-writes and reshoots and s***. Once the final had the final script done they could not get alot of the original actors back so alot had to be replaced or their characters just written out.

They had already finished the first version of the film. By the time it was done, they ended up shooting the whole movie all over again.

Scream 2 had that problem with the ending because the original ending of the film leaked online way before the film was out. So they had to shoot a whole new ending.

Scream 3 I heard had a few endings written out. Even one with Sidney Campbell dies. Not sure if they filmed it or not though.