'Cooter' Urges Fans to Skip 'Dukes' Movie

cLa

Are you still going to see it?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still going to see it?

• Yes, I made up my mind long ago.
    • No, I never wanted to see it.
    • Yes, I want to see it now since Cooter says this.
    • No, If Cooter says its bad then I am not going.

By DOUG GROSS, Associated Press Writer

Wed Jul 13, 7:55 PM ET

ATLANTA - If television's "Crazy Cooter" has his way, fans of the "Dukes of Hazzard" may be speeding away from a new movie version of the cornpone classic faster than the Duke boys running from Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&e=3&u=/ap/20050713/ap_en_tv/dukes_of_hazzard_complaint

By DOUG GROSS, Associated Press Writer

Wed Jul 13, 7:55 PM ET

ATLANTA - If television's "Crazy Cooter" has his way, fans of the "Dukes of Hazzard" may be speeding away from a new movie version of the cornpone classic faster than the Duke boys running from Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=529&e=3&u=/ap/20050713/ap_en_tv/dukes_of_hazzard_complaint

I have a felling that the origianl cast will honored or at least acknowledged by the cast and crew of the movie. Somehow, I don't know, maybe at the premiere inviting all of them or a private screening. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part. But it certainly would be special if they did do something.....

later

Darrell

I have a felling that the origianl cast will honored or at least acknowledged by the cast and crew of the movie. Somehow, I don't know, maybe at the premiere inviting all of them or a private screening. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part. But it certainly would be special if they did do something.....

later

Darrell

I think cuiriousity and insecureities will lead Ben Jones and other ney sayers to see the movie. Its PG 13 how so they must have cleaned it up some what. and still .... the other night Ben Jones was on MSNBC telling foaks not to see the movie.

Im cuirius what Ben Jones Idea of a Big Screen Dukes of Hazzard Film would be since PG-13 wasn't clean enough for him.

I doubt the original cast will be invited to the premere . I don't think the director Jay C. would even consider the possibility of being in the same room as Mr. Jones . Too bad , it would have made great publicity to see both casts come face to face

I think cuiriousity and insecureities will lead Ben Jones and other ney sayers to see the movie. Its PG 13 how so they must have cleaned it up some what. and still .... the other night Ben Jones was on MSNBC telling foaks not to see the movie.

Im cuirius what Ben Jones Idea of a Big Screen Dukes of Hazzard Film would be since PG-13 wasn't clean enough for him.

I doubt the original cast will be invited to the premere . I don't think the director Jay C. would even consider the possibility of being in the same room as Mr. Jones . Too bad , it would have made great publicity to see both casts come face to face

Ben Jones was on John Kasich's Heartland on FNC Saturday night.

He said he will definately go see the movie HIMSELF IF the makers spend just a few hours in an editing room cutting out the raunchy bits, and he'd then encourage parents to take the kids.

He thinks parents will assume the PG-13 rating is just because of the vehicle smash-ups, and so take very young kids to see it.

Ben Jones was on John Kasich's Heartland on FNC Saturday night.

He said he will definately go see the movie HIMSELF IF the makers spend just a few hours in an editing room cutting out the raunchy bits, and he'd then encourage parents to take the kids.

He thinks parents will assume the PG-13 rating is just because of the vehicle smash-ups, and so take very young kids to see it.