LEE #1 for sale on eBay???

EvilErnie13

I think that's why they are doing the eBay sale. To see how much it would go for. Why would they sell LEE #1 after finding it only 3 years ago? I think it's to appraise the ultimate Dukes of Hazzard collector's item. Just my guess though and I'm know to be wrong...

Well Duh!!!!!!!!! Buy something that has some value to someone and sell it on Ebay. You have a worldwide audience to see and bid for it. It's the new age of capitalism .....

Darrell

I think that's why they are doing the eBay sale. To see how much it would go for. Why would they sell LEE #1 after finding it only 3 years ago? I think it's to appraise the ultimate Dukes of Hazzard collector's item. Just my guess though and I'm know to be wrong...

Well Duh!!!!!!!!! Buy something that has some value to someone and sell it on Ebay. You have a worldwide audience to see and bid for it. It's the new age of capitalism .....

Darrell

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

i have a friend here in texas that has a 1968 charger, i dont know what model it is R/T, or what but it is complete no dents and no rust that you can see. it does have a vinal top (which i dont carefor) but it is in great shape! the sad part is that he wont sell it and he wont do any thing to get it running :( ! maybe some day i can get him to sell it to me!!!!