How will the New Movie start?

sam29

I think it should be some kind of car chase or backwoods racin' scene or maybe a jump to open it up to make everyone excited about seeing the General Lee in action......

I think a jump to open the movie up would be cool.....

But if they are going for more of the family side of Hazzard they should open up witha scene at the Duke farm with Uncle Jesse and the boys.....

Later

Darrell

I think it should be some kind of car chase or backwoods racin' scene or maybe a jump to open it up to make everyone excited about seeing the General Lee in action......

I think a jump to open the movie up would be cool.....

But if they are going for more of the family side of Hazzard they should open up witha scene at the Duke farm with Uncle Jesse and the boys.....

Later

Darrell

Actually it'll possibly be something like the boys finding a faded orange car and ramping it. Then maybe the orange car will be frozen in mid-air as the balladeer speaks his piece. Of course I may be wrong. Either way the car winds up getting screwed up early on in the film after it possibly hits some farm implements. Enter Cooter, stage right.

Or, who knows. Maybe it will be the "nose" opening the welded-shut door on a finished, shining General Lee and serving some glued down beer on a tray mouthing...er...singing unintelligible words to an old song that used to be good. (no hate here, eh?)

But I'll still be the first one there on opening night.

Actually it'll possibly be something like the boys finding a faded orange car and ramping it. Then maybe the orange car will be frozen in mid-air as the balladeer speaks his piece. Of course I may be wrong. Either way the car winds up getting screwed up early on in the film after it possibly hits some farm implements. Enter Cooter, stage right.

Or, who knows. Maybe it will be the "nose" opening the welded-shut door on a finished, shining General Lee and serving some glued down beer on a tray mouthing...er...singing unintelligible words to an old song that used to be good. (no hate here, eh?)

But I'll still be the first one there on opening night.

According to my dad, he enjoyed the opening scenes of the new movie more than any of the others. He said that he was really optimistic about the movie after seeing how the film opened up, but then his optimism turned to a disappointment. All in all, he and my mom both said the movie was "alright", but fell way short of their expectations. Still, both of my parents said that I might enjoy the film, but after some of things that I've heard about it from them, I'm not so certain. Still though, I am excited about seeing it on opening night.

GADuke01

According to my dad, he enjoyed the opening scenes of the new movie more than any of the others. He said that he was really optimistic about the movie after seeing how the film opened up, but then his optimism turned to a disappointment. All in all, he and my mom both said the movie was "alright", but fell way short of their expectations. Still, both of my parents said that I might enjoy the film, but after some of things that I've heard about it from them, I'm not so certain. Still though, I am excited about seeing it on opening night.

GADuke01

GADuke01

Thanks for that detailed report of the opening of the movie. I'm glad your parents liked it, but what was the opening?