Favorite scene?

I love the bit in "The Canterbury Crock", where Bo & Luke stop the General and nearly reverse into Rosco! Rosco reverses, and his car comes to a ravine. It flips over in mid-air and lands on it's roof! :lol: Rosco staggers out with Flash.

That...was a hurrendous crash!
:D

There was a funny Rosco and Enos scene on yesterday. Enos rear-ends Rosco (again) and Rosco gets out and starts chewing him out, but Enos is just too happy to care (wouldn't you be if Daisy Duke just kissed you?)

Rosco: It ain't nothing to laugh at Enos!

Enos: (smiling) Sorry Sheriff.

Rosco: What's that on the side of your face?

Enos: Oh, I musta cut myself shaving...

Rosco: Oh you shaving with lipstick now?

Just too funny. Enos doesn't stop grinning during the whole scene. Of course, if you've seen the one before that (where Daisy kisses him goodbye and gives him a very close hug) you shouldn't be surprised.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I love see when Rosco and Enos test on the 3-motocycle,

Rosco: "boss, how I can ride thos tri-motocycle? why not use my car?"

Boss: " Rosco, you need learn how to ride it.. if not then you will not use car again because you always crash every time...!!" they are cheap... !

then Rosco and Enos tried start this then mistake that Rosco tried chase Boss into the building... this one make me laugh so hard... and this one episode was good.. :lol:

And other favorite when Sheriff Rosco always chase dukes then later crash into the tree, and he said how I get down? and sometime crash in the Hazzard Pond! getting wet! :lol: and sometime crash on Enos's car too.. :lol: they funny most time make me laugh all ways.. :)

I Love Deputy Dukes, When they get there clothes stolen, :p:wink: and then when luke say he doesnt got the keys, and bo says "since when do we need Keys to start a car" and then luke "I dunno" i think that scene is so cute. and then rosco catches them for a run on a number of violations. and then sent to get Public Enemy No.1 . i love that episode. haha and the way bo's pants nearly only covered the tops of his boots lol, damn hes got long legs :p