question from mother of 9 year old boy

Hi Crystal,

First, welcome to HNet. =) I edited your post a little and took out the address for two reasons.

1. Us folks here at HNet are not associated with any of the cast members of the Dukes of Hazzard. For autographed pics, you'll want to visit the various cast members websites, links to which can be found in our links section off the home page. (see the link above that says HazzardNet Home. That'll take you right to our main page and then down the left hand side you'll see a link to Links).

2. There's a lot of weird and strange and sick people on the internet. Although I'm confident there are none in residence here at HNet, this is a public forum and anybody can come in and read the posts. Although your address was a PO Box, you can't be too careful. So I hope you understand I'm only looking out for the youngin's and yourself.

Anyway, check out the direct links to cast members sites (I know we have one for John, Tom, Cathy, Jimmie and Ben), and good luck getting those autographed pics for your son! =)

MaryAnne

HNet Moderator

Hi Crystal,

First, welcome to HNet. =) I edited your post a little and took out the address for two reasons.

1. Us folks here at HNet are not associated with any of the cast members of the Dukes of Hazzard. For autographed pics, you'll want to visit the various cast members websites, links to which can be found in our links section off the home page. (see the link above that says HazzardNet Home. That'll take you right to our main page and then down the left hand side you'll see a link to Links).

2. There's a lot of weird and strange and sick people on the internet. Although I'm confident there are none in residence here at HNet, this is a public forum and anybody can come in and read the posts. Although your address was a PO Box, you can't be too careful. So I hope you understand I'm only looking out for the youngin's and yourself.

Anyway, check out the direct links to cast members sites (I know we have one for John, Tom, Cathy, Jimmie and Ben), and good luck getting those autographed pics for your son! =)

MaryAnne

HNet Moderator

• 2 months later...