Saying Good-bye part 2

Kathy, Luke,Jessica, and Michael Seen a limo come down the road and Kathy smiledWhen she relised who it was. The limo stopped and out step an older couple. and Kathy walked over to them and said mom Dad and she gave them a hug. and then they walked over to Luke and Kyle Said. Well Hello son how are you doing? I'am fine Dad. Luke said. Then a girl walked out of the limo she had long blond hair and Blue eyes .and she said Hay don't forget about me. Tina said. Kathy interduced them to Michael and Jessca. and then they went into the house. Then the Phone rang. and Kathy answered it. Duke Farm Kathy Duke Speaking. Hay Kathy this is Bo I called to let you know that i'am in Alanta and I will be racing saturday. and Tell Jessica her Uncle is here too. Bo Said. Kathy Said good-bye to Bo and then she handed the phone to Luke and Luke told Bo what was going on. and Luke said that they would be there Saturday to watch him Race and Bo said he will leave some pit crew passes at the Desk and then they hung up the phone.

*CUE ANYONE*

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica had asked so Michael who ya rooting for your cousins or my Uncle Richard. of course until how Michael hadn't really thought about that right there. Michael had said teasinly " Well, I think I'll root my Dale Earnhardt in the next race then. Luke had seen his brother kidding his wife about the race. Michael had asked by the way what number does Bo race with then Luke. Jessica had said that Hughie looked like a Mugwamp after the creek thing I had pulled on him. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: . Luke had asked Jessica what is a Mugwamp then, and Jessica had said just something she had picked up from her Mother she was raised in South Carolina and it just slang down there. Jessioca had mentioned that Bo had better watch for her Cousin Kyle Petty he starting to get pretty good lately. :D:D:D:D:D:D

cue Anybody

Jessica had asked so Michael who ya rooting for your cousins or my Uncle Richard. of course until how Michael hadn't really thought about that right there. Michael had said teasinly " Well, I think I'll root my Dale Earnhardt in the next race then. Luke had seen his brother kidding his wife about the race. Michael had asked by the way what number does Bo race with then Luke. Jessica had said that Hughie looked like a Mugwamp after the creek thing I had pulled on him. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: . Luke had asked Jessica what is a Mugwamp then, and Jessica had said just something she had picked up from her Mother she was raised in South Carolina and it just slang down there. Jessioca had mentioned that Bo had better watch for her Cousin Kyle Petty he starting to get pretty good lately. :D:D:D:D:D:D

cue Anybody

Bo Has gotten good too.But we will see tommorrow. but right now we have to try to find out what Hughie is up to. Luke Said, as Luke said that he seen a car pull and out of the car came Bo and Jessica's Uncle. and they gretted each other

and went into the house and Luke told Richard Petty that he could stay at the farm if he wanted to.

meanwhile in Town Hughie was in the Courthouse and he was tellin his Uncle Boss what he had in store for Luke Duke.

I Know I get get him on probation violation anymore because he ain't on probation any more but I do Have A plan.

Bo Has gotten good too.But we will see tommorrow. but right now we have to try to find out what Hughie is up to. Luke Said, as Luke said that he seen a car pull and out of the car came Bo and Jessica's Uncle. and they gretted each other

and went into the house and Luke told Richard Petty that he could stay at the farm if he wanted to.

meanwhile in Town Hughie was in the Courthouse and he was tellin his Uncle Boss what he had in store for Luke Duke.

I Know I get get him on probation violation anymore because he ain't on probation any more but I do Have A plan.

Hughie What's your plan?Boss Hogg Said.Well Uncle Boss Luke Duke is going to rob your bank. Well Iam going to make it look like Luke Has robbed your bank. I am going to but some of the bank money in the house when they are in Alanta. and then when they come back you can have Rosco and cletus go and arrest him. and then we will have him for good there is no way he can get out of this one.

Hughie What's your plan?Boss Hogg Said.Well Uncle Boss Luke Duke is going to rob your bank. Well Iam going to make it look like Luke Has robbed your bank. I am going to but some of the bank money in the house when they are in Alanta. and then when they come back you can have Rosco and cletus go and arrest him. and then we will have him for good there is no way he can get out of this one.

NEXT MORNING....

Everyone got up. and had breakfast and then they all got ready to head for Alanta Kathy and Jessica went and got Ross at Lulu's and Boss's so he could ride in the General Lee with Luke Bo and Michael Kathy was going to Drive Dixie and Jessica was going to ride with her.

So they all headed out to Alanta.

MEANWHILE ..Hughie and some of his friends where waiting for them to leave so they can plant the money in the house. and that's what they did.

*CUE ANYONE*

NEXT MORNING....

Everyone got up. and had breakfast and then they all got ready to head for Alanta Kathy and Jessica went and got Ross at Lulu's and Boss's so he could ride in the General Lee with Luke Bo and Michael Kathy was going to Drive Dixie and Jessica was going to ride with her.

So they all headed out to Alanta.

MEANWHILE ..Hughie and some of his friends where waiting for them to leave so they can plant the money in the house. and that's what they did.

*CUE ANYONE*

Ross was having a ball at the race with his pit pass that his Uncle Bo had gotten for him. Ross was walking around with his Dad and Uncle and that Uncle Bo's team was making the final adustment before the race. Ross had asked Michael uh Dad, there's something Uncle J.D. had told which when he had said I called him a bold faced Lair. Michael had told that wasn't a very nice thing to say to your Uncle, and then Ross had said he told me that you was fired for taking a bribe when you was on duty. Michael had wondered how his Uncle would know something like that and who could've told him that right here and besides his Uncle was a long ways from California. Bo and Luke looked at Michael and asked is that true about you taking a bribe when you was with Border Patrol.

cue Anybody

Ross was having a ball at the race with his pit pass that his Uncle Bo had gotten for him. Ross was walking around with his Dad and Uncle and that Uncle Bo's team was making the final adustment before the race. Ross had asked Michael uh Dad, there's something Uncle J.D. had told which when he had said I called him a bold faced Lair. Michael had told that wasn't a very nice thing to say to your Uncle, and then Ross had said he told me that you was fired for taking a bribe when you was on duty. Michael had wondered how his Uncle would know something like that and who could've told him that right here and besides his Uncle was a long ways from California. Bo and Luke looked at Michael and asked is that true about you taking a bribe when you was with Border Patrol.

cue Anybody

Ross was over talking to Dale Earnhardt, and his dad Ralph and his sons Kerry and Dale Jr, he was having fun just talking. Dale Earnhardt uh by the way who's kid are you I've seen you around before. Bo, Luke and Michael came over there and seen Ross talking with the Earnhardts, and then they realized he was the Great-Grandson of Lee Petty he sure was a cute little kid. Bo came and said hi, up by the way his Ross bothering you while you're working on your car over here. Michael had said hi and he said that he and Jessica had another baby on the way. Dale had looked so Michael how do you know the Dukes now lately, and Michael had explained that Luke was brother and Bo was his cousin and that it's a very long story about everything. Dale was asking Michael where did you get the name Rosco from anyways, Miichael had said Oh that is from my Uncle Rosco in Hazzerd County. And he keeps telling that how much Ross looks like him everyday , but you know it very nice getting to know my family in Hazzerd lately.

Cue anybody :D:o

Ross was over talking to Dale Earnhardt, and his dad Ralph and his sons Kerry and Dale Jr, he was having fun just talking. Dale Earnhardt uh by the way who's kid are you I've seen you around before. Bo, Luke and Michael came over there and seen Ross talking with the Earnhardts, and then they realized he was the Great-Grandson of Lee Petty he sure was a cute little kid. Bo came and said hi, up by the way his Ross bothering you while you're working on your car over here. Michael had said hi and he said that he and Jessica had another baby on the way. Dale had looked so Michael how do you know the Dukes now lately, and Michael had explained that Luke was brother and Bo was his cousin and that it's a very long story about everything. Dale was asking Michael where did you get the name Rosco from anyways, Miichael had said Oh that is from my Uncle Rosco in Hazzerd County. And he keeps telling that how much Ross looks like him everyday , but you know it very nice getting to know my family in Hazzerd lately.

Cue anybody :D:o

Bo, Luke and Michael is asking Dale Earnhardt who's that over by the 24 car over there I never seen around before. Dale tells him that is Jeff Gordon he is from Indaina and he is some young hotshot driver. He think he going to win today keeps telling all the reporter this but will see who wins. There is a bunch drivers here that won;t let him win that easy right Bo.

cue Anybody

Bo, Luke and Michael is asking Dale Earnhardt who's that over by the 24 car over there I never seen around before. Dale tells him that is Jeff Gordon he is from Indaina and he is some young hotshot driver. He think he going to win today keeps telling all the reporter this but will see who wins. There is a bunch drivers here that won;t let him win that easy right Bo.

cue Anybody

Right Bo Said. Then They said good-bye and they headed back to the pit. Kathy and Jessica was in the pits waiting for the boys to come back. Then the anouncer said Drivers to your Cars. and then Luke walked Bo to the car and helped him in and Luke put on the mic so he could talk to Bo in the car. Bo drove to the starting line and the gun went off and the race started.

Right Bo Said. Then They said good-bye and they headed back to the pit. Kathy and Jessica was in the pits waiting for the boys to come back. Then the anouncer said Drivers to your Cars. and then Luke walked Bo to the car and helped him in and Luke put on the mic so he could talk to Bo in the car. Bo drove to the starting line and the gun went off and the race started.

Hey Dad, Ross said to Michael this going to be fun did you ever want to race like these guys are doing. Oh, wait that Jeff Gorden is in the number one Ford car I had heard he was pretty good. Jessica had asked what do you think this Jeff Gorden's chances are during the race. Michael had said well he is young that could be the determine that odds of him even finishing the race today. Jessica so how come you never wanted to race like these guys are doing today. Michael had said " I just never wanted to race in one of these races, I always like the Border Patrol better. Oh, Jessica there something that want to tell you after the race out of the ears of Ross." Jessica saids " You mean the fact that you was framed by Hughie Hogg and fired as a result of it in California." Michael said" But, how do you know honey I never told you about in the three weeks that it has had happened since." Jessica said "Ross , told me about before we left he was upset after that last time he had visited with your Uncle J.D. , how can he spring something like that on five year old kid." Michael saids " I see why you don't like him now, and Luke had told me that Hughie Hogg has caused nothing but trouble for him and his Family, everytime he comes around." Jessica saids " Then how did he know you was a Duke then, and I don't like him either but your Uncle Rosco and Aunt Lulu are okay."

Cue anybody :roll::D 8)

Hey Dad, Ross said to Michael this going to be fun did you ever want to race like these guys are doing. Oh, wait that Jeff Gorden is in the number one Ford car I had heard he was pretty good. Jessica had asked what do you think this Jeff Gorden's chances are during the race. Michael had said well he is young that could be the determine that odds of him even finishing the race today. Jessica so how come you never wanted to race like these guys are doing today. Michael had said " I just never wanted to race in one of these races, I always like the Border Patrol better. Oh, Jessica there something that want to tell you after the race out of the ears of Ross." Jessica saids " You mean the fact that you was framed by Hughie Hogg and fired as a result of it in California." Michael said" But, how do you know honey I never told you about in the three weeks that it has had happened since." Jessica said "Ross , told me about before we left he was upset after that last time he had visited with your Uncle J.D. , how can he spring something like that on five year old kid." Michael saids " I see why you don't like him now, and Luke had told me that Hughie Hogg has caused nothing but trouble for him and his Family, everytime he comes around." Jessica saids " Then how did he know you was a Duke then, and I don't like him either but your Uncle Rosco and Aunt Lulu are okay."

Cue anybody :roll::D 8)

Ross was telling Michael that it was Uncle Bo and that Jeff Gorden battling for first on the track. Ross was saying that Gorden doesn't give up he really wants to win this race. Michael says " There was a phrase in a Burt Reynolds Movie called "Stroker Ace" and when they tell him he got second , he tells his boss that "Second Sucks". Ross looks at his dad, and tells him that he understand what the battle is about now. Michael had told him that everybody on the track wants first but only one driver can be first in finishing the race son. Jessica was asking Michael what are you and Ross talking about now, Michael tells his wife that Bo and Jeff Gorden and battling for second. Jessica says " That you ought to see this now, my Uncle just inched Jeff Gorden out of second and Dale Earnhardt is right behind him right now. Ross says "This racing stuff is alot pressure then Dad, I would love to be race car driver then, it so exciting looking when your watching. Michael tells his son that whatever you do I'll be happy with son. Michael says "That I sure glad that is Bo he has Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt behind, and there both trying to get first from him right now. Hey Uncle Luke, did you ever race Uncle Bo I just know he is going to win race today, he is first place right now and if he just keeps that until the checkered flag he'll win. Jessica said " Ross, what you had said is very hard I have went to race with Uncle Richard and it much harder than what you had said."

Cue Anybody

Correction: His Boss ask what's wrong with Second?

Ross was telling Michael that it was Uncle Bo and that Jeff Gorden battling for first on the track. Ross was saying that Gorden doesn't give up he really wants to win this race. Michael says " There was a phrase in a Burt Reynolds Movie called "Stroker Ace" and when they tell him he got second , he tells his boss that "Second Sucks". Ross looks at his dad, and tells him that he understand what the battle is about now. Michael had told him that everybody on the track wants first but only one driver can be first in finishing the race son. Jessica was asking Michael what are you and Ross talking about now, Michael tells his wife that Bo and Jeff Gorden and battling for second. Jessica says " That you ought to see this now, my Uncle just inched Jeff Gorden out of second and Dale Earnhardt is right behind him right now. Ross says "This racing stuff is alot pressure then Dad, I would love to be race car driver then, it so exciting looking when your watching. Michael tells his son that whatever you do I'll be happy with son. Michael says "That I sure glad that is Bo he has Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt behind, and there both trying to get first from him right now. Hey Uncle Luke, did you ever race Uncle Bo I just know he is going to win race today, he is first place right now and if he just keeps that until the checkered flag he'll win. Jessica said " Ross, what you had said is very hard I have went to race with Uncle Richard and it much harder than what you had said."

Cue Anybody

Correction: His Boss ask what's wrong with Second?

Ross had asked was that Waylon Jennings that sand "The National Athem and started the race. He sure was a good singer and don't you have one of his cassette tapes at home. Dad, the lead just changed it is Richard Petty first , Dale Earnhardt second and Uncle Bo and third and he has Jeff Gorden right behind him now. Jessica says "Ross didn't I say that might happen in the race, and it just happen." Michael had told his son just keep watching something always happens during a Nascar race and you never what wil happen at times as well. Ross had asked his dad if he could watch "Stroker Ace" sometime it sounds like a real fun movie.

Cue anybody

Ross had asked was that Waylon Jennings that sand "The National Athem and started the race. He sure was a good singer and don't you have one of his cassette tapes at home. Dad, the lead just changed it is Richard Petty first , Dale Earnhardt second and Uncle Bo and third and he has Jeff Gorden right behind him now. Jessica says "Ross didn't I say that might happen in the race, and it just happen." Michael had told his son just keep watching something always happens during a Nascar race and you never what wil happen at times as well. Ross had asked his dad if he could watch "Stroker Ace" sometime it sounds like a real fun movie.

Cue anybody