Saying Good-bye part 2

Coy had asked Bobby Lee are you hold enough to go the Boars Nest by any chance and she just smiled and said "Ya, why Coy you want to take me to see Reba McEntire sing tonight you know she's my favorite."

Okay, Bobby Lee then it's a date and he had seen Josh seem upset avout the whole thing and he wanted to talk to his cousin and explain how he knew her before Josh. Josh says "Coy Duke you stole Bobby Lee from me now, and I want to talk about it outside."

Coy says "Well, listen I met her years before you did Josh and maybe your just a little bit jealous about this because I asked her first."

Josh says " I was getting around to it and you just cut in front of me Iin a way of speaking Coy. You just better look out for Josh Andrew Duke Jr, from now on Coy Duke."

Jason says "Little Brother it ain't worth fighting your cousin over her it ain't his fault you fell for Rosco's daughter and a con artist all at the same time Josh."

Josh says "You leave Angelena out of this for a dang minute and butt out of my business for once this is between me and Coy and besides her started this eariler today."

Bobby Lee says "What are you three talking about and what did your cousin start with you."

Cue Dukesrule2000

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Kathy was getting ready to go to the Boars Nest when Luke came up behind her and put his arms around her and he said hello beautiful. Kathy Said Ya right Luke all I see is fat. Baby you ain't fat. you just had a baby.and you are beautful. and I don't ever want to hear you say anything different.Luke said . Ok Luke I won't. Kathy Said as she turned around and kissed him

Jason had told Josh to just calm down and that if he wanted why didn't he just go back to Cleveland.

Josh says "No, I won't calm down Jason. Coy stole Bobby Lee before I could even ask her out proper."

Jason says "You ain't going to Boars Nest looking for trouble now our Josh, because you know nothing good can come of it. You just get deeper in trouble by trying to do what you're thinking of it.

Five Minutes later

Josh drives off on his way to the Boars Nest and a pack of trouble as well and that he was so stubborn he was just tired of Coy treating him like he was a little kid stil. He was twenty-two years old now and it was time he gave him respect that he deserved and that he tired of putting up with cousin.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke and Kathy came downstairs and Luke said what's going on down here. and Juily told Luke and Kathy what had happened. and he looked at Kathy and said Baby are you ready we need to get to the Boars Nest before things get out of hand. Luke Said. Ya Like before Coy hurts Josh. Kathy Said. So Kathy and Luke went out to the General Lee got in him and headed for the Boars Nest.

AT THE BOARS NEST....

Luke and Kathy got out of the General Lee and they walked in and they saw Coy and Josh fighting Vance was tring to break them up Luke walked over and Grabbed Josh by the neck and Vance had Coy and he looked at both of them and said you know what Uncle Jesse would said to you if her was here he would say Dukes don't fight Dukes I know he would say that cause he had said it to me and Bo. Now you two make up. Coy just looked at Josh Luke said NOW!! Josh said I ain't doing it. and he went to walk away but Luke grabbed him.

Josh says "Coy stole Bobby Lee from me , and still treats me like I'm a kid. In case he didn't I am twenty-two years old, and I would've asked out Bobby Lee eventually."

Luke says "When was you getting around to Josh, after she left Hazzerd. From what Jason back in Cleveland when you was in High School you was always stealing somebody's girl from some guy at school."

Josh says "Ya, but it was fun and they went after me or nothing besides I never went with girl for along time."

Jason says "What about the time you stole my girlfriend from me right before Prom weekend Josh."

Josh says "Ya, she was easy because you was boring her to death. I just added some excitement to her life."

Just then Rosco comes out of Boss's office and he is asking I heard there was fight out here. Well, I did kinda of hear it as well who was fighting. Jason was trying to get back at his brother for what he had said to him about pretty little Tequila. She wasn't bored with him, he had dumped her right after the Senior Prom and left her heartbroken.

Jason says "Rosco my brother started the fight with Coy over a girl of all things, I just thought you would like to Know."

Josh says "Traitor, I can't believe my own brother would do that to me."

Coy says "You wanted to be treated like a adult, and this nobody is covering up you little mistakes. If that is what it take then so be it. Maybe now you will finally grow up and quit acting the way you do around everybody. Everytime you come to Hazzerd there always somebody covering for you especially well not this time Josh."

Luke says "You Know Josh, I think Coy is right about this right here and beseide you start the fight and why did you let it get to you. What about all the times I covered up about things you did around the farm to Uncle Jesse and especially to your father as well."

Josh says "That's different, Coy stole Bobby Lee from me and this completely different as well."

Micheal walks in and sees his Uncle is handling a fight at the Boars Nest and sees what he can do about it. But he is very surprized when he finds out that it's Coy and Josh Duke and they fighting over Bobby Lee which he hadn't met yet.

Josh makes it worst by hitting Micheal in the face, stunning Luke in which he managed to slip away from. Bo had seen what was going on and he had seen that and just looked at he knew what was going to happen to young cousin.

Just after Josh had hit Micheal, he took off for the door and he runs out and jumps in his Fiero and takes off. When Josh was doing all that Rosco along with Luke was seeing how Micheal was and after a while Rosco realize that Josh ran out of the Boars nest and apparently by time he got oit the door Josh was long gone. That boy was having him to miss Reba singing but he figured he would have Eno's cut him off and since he only comes to Hazzerd in the summer he would be easizer to catch tham bo and Luke would be.

cue Dukesrule2000

Josh knew he had made a big mistake by hitting Micheal especially since he was a deputy Sheriff of Hazzerd County. But he had heard that he didn't trust him and his brother when they came back from New York he had said it too his cousin Rebecca Lynn so his thinking was he deserved it as well. What Micheal didn't know was that he was the inside guy when his so had disappered and that he thought that him and Jason was helping but he knew where Boss's cabin was and that Ross was there.

Josh had noticed that Enos was right behidn him but he figured as much would have happened.

Cues Dukesrule2000

Jason said "To everybody well I think I will help out Eno's with Josh, besides he has getting on my nerves the whole time he has been in Hazzerd."

Vance says "Don't you think ought to let Eno's handle Josh and what he is doing."

Just then a feisty Redhead walks in and it's Tequila, she was supposed to be Jason's prom date and she has a five year old version of Josh with her as well. Jason looks at everybody and says "Change of plans on my part I want to see what Tequila wants."

Tequila says "Jason, I want you to meet Joshua Andrew Duke III, and him and me got serious the night of your senior prom and well here's little Josh here as a result."

Jason asked Tequila does Josh know about his son, and she had said sure he does he even named him. But when I started talking about marriage he ran away and denied that Josh was his and has nothing to do with him from then on.

Jason says "Hey Josh, I am your Uncle Jason and this guy over hear motioning over to Josh Sr. Well, what I am trying to say well."

Josh Sr. says "Well, son I can take it from here and I am your Grandpa Duke."

In the meantime everybody was introdicing themselves to little Josh and he didn't know he had so much family. Luke had said to the waitress why don't you get a glass of milk for the little guy here.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke and Kathy was getting to know the new Duke along with everyone eles. But aseveryone was buzy with little Josh. Josh decided this was his chance to leave so that is what he did.

Then Reba came on stage and she stared to Sing Fancy. And Luke said to Kathy I wish Uncle Jesse was here he would love that the Duke clan is growing and that I finly taking charge of the Family. and I know he wouls love Jesse.

Kathy smiles and says Baby he's looking down on the family and he is smiling.

Hay remember our first concert that we went to? Luke Said Ya I do it was Alabama. and I had a great time that night. Kathy Said So did I sweetheart so did I.Luke said as he brought Kathy closer to him and then they sat and listen to Reba,

In the meantime Josh had alreadry lost Enos, but just for in case of any questions he pushed his Fiero off the cliff so Enos could see it go down sure he was lying to his whole family but what a better way to make a fresh start. Enos would just assume he was burned up with the car he had seen where Jamie Lee was waiting and walked over to him and said it's done. Besides Jamie everybody mad at me and Tequila is threatening to go for child support for little Josh and I don't think that kid is mine after all. Besides if Jason wants that tramp back he can have her back and that kid I don't give a rat's ass anymore about my son now. He would just get in the way you know Uncle Jesse was right when he said a long time ago I was nothing but trouble that if it would be better off if I wasn't around Hazzerd anymore.

Now Enos was coming up on a dangerous cliff and he wished that Josh would slow down alreadry and that he getting too close to it. And then he seen that Fiero go over and nobody got out of the and it went over and burst into flames. Enos had thought to himself now how was he going to tell Rosco about what just happened here and what Josh Sr., and all his cousins they would need to know as well. This was tough one here and Enos went and picked up his mic and got Rosco on the radio and had told him what happened. After Boss had told that Enos was on the radio with something very important and he had listened and they had talked about what had happened in the meantime he was missing Reba singing Fancy.

Rosco was telling Enos is wasn't his fault that could've happened to anybody, and that don't feel too bad or that it was his fault. Boss was in the bar listening to Reba singing and she sure can sing pretty good. he thought to himself it sure is a ashame what happened Joshua Duke Sr, son but that sometimes happens. He was thinking to himself that he sure wish that Jesse Duke was here for when Rosco or Enos tell Josh Sr, the news about his son's accident. He was sure glad that Coy didn't run out on him beside somebody's got to pay for the damamge to the Boars Nest.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Now how is Rosco going to tell Josh Sr, about his son going off that cliff when he is having a hard time not crying talking to Eno's on the cb and he was the one that had seen it. Well at least Reba is singing Fancy but I don't think the Dukes will be very happy when they hear this little bit of good news. Have you ever went to a funeral that you wanted to go , me neither. I sure will miss Josh Jr. and his Fiero going all over Hazzerd every summer. I sure am glad that there is Jesse, Bonnie and Bylinda and as well as Garret and Rebecca Lynn's baby coming as well. Sure takes away the sad part of life, and what about cute little Tequila bringing in Joshua Andrew Duke III to see his family in Hazzerd. How is they ever going to tell that little boy how his father died with choking up I know I sure can't do it. Does anybody have a suggestion on this little problem right here for me. Later that night after Reba sang and she had let he had asked if Jason, Tequila, Josh Sr, and Julie and the rest of their family could hang around so he could tell them something very important to them concerning Josh Jr.

Later that night

Rosco and Enos went to tell the Dukes the bad news they could tell something was bothering Enos. But Luke couldn't figure out it was all that he was quieter than usual, but what was it.

Rosco says "I got something to tell you and it not the easiet thing to tell Joshua ."

Joshua says "Let me guess I got a parking ticket just now."

Rosco says "Your son Josh Jr. well Enos was chasing him and he had seen his car and he didn't have a chance to get out of and it burst in flames at the very moment."

Enos says "Uncle Joshua you know that it's true and I have time not crying from and that it pains me to have to tell this right now."

Tequila says "That boy, would do anything it get out of paying child support for his son and he knew the hearing in Cleveland was coming up next week and they tracked him down to Hazzerd."

Jason says "Tequila it's okay if you cry I understand you and him was very close and that his son will miss very much."

Tequila says "Well, his son loved him but he had told me that Josh wasn't his at all and that he didn't give a rat's ass about the boy and that he wasn't even sure he was his son at all."

Joshua Sr. says "Tequila that doesn't sound like my the boy that I had raised at all are sure he had said all that too you."

Jason says "My brother could be a real jerk at times but say what he had said about his own son doesn't sound like him at all. Of course he never told us about little Joshie ever before."

Micheal says "He did hit me pretty good before Reba sang so whatever you think you know about your brother Jason. Maybe you didn't know him at all and I always thought it was funny how he knew where Ross was at months ago."

Jason says "Are you saying my brother had something to do with Ross being kidnapped now Micheal."

Joshua Sr. says "Now Micheal that is the lowest thing you could say about my son now about him. Can't he get any respect now that he is gone now."

P.S. Sorry It was so mushy put I think it serves the purpose and if you want read more about Jesse, Bonnie and Bylinda then check out "There's Something Strange in Town" and this is there story of there getting driver's license and a car for the first time ever.