Saying Good-bye part 2

Luke remembered that Michael had asked him about Hughie Hogg and all he gave his brother was a dirty Look he waled over to Michael and said Remember when you asked me about Hughie Hogg. Ya. Michael Said. Well everytime he comes to Hazzard or any where there is a Duke he always makes our lives misaberble and he cause trouble for us Dukes. Why did you ask? Luke Said. Well I seen Hughie talking to a friend of mine and then next think I knew I was accused of something I didn't do. and I was fired because of it and I think they found out somehow that I was a Duke.Michael I agree because if Hughie didn't know you where a Duke he wouldn't have bothered you. We nee to find out how he found out and clear your name. Luke said.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEANWHILE IN TOWN

A little white convertable Stopped in front of the courthouse and a little fat man walked in to the courthouse and said to Enos I want to talk to my Uncle Boss. Bosshogg walked iout of the office and he spotted Hughie and said Hughie What are you doing back in Hazzard. Well Uncle Boss I came to tell you that I got a better end of a Duke. Well tenecaly he just found out that he was a Duke But alls fair in War Right Uncle Boss. Rosco wasn't sawing any thing he was just listening to Hughie brag to boss how he out smarted a Duke. Then Rosco relised that the Duke that Hughie was Talking about was Michael so Rosco said he had to go on patrol and then he got in his car and headed for the Duke Farm.to warn Michael and Luke that Hughie was in town, Now he wouldn't help the Dukes but he didn't want Ross to get hurt.

*cue anyone*

Ross had seen his Uncle pull up in the Patrol car and seen everybody happy as a kids in a petting zoo about something. Ross had asked his Uncle did you hear that I am getting a new cousin and new little brother and little sister. He was happy when he heard that is was Kathy was the one that was pregant he was kidding that there must something in the water, and by the way Hughie Hogg is in town. And he was bragging about framing a Duke back in California and I was concerned about what was going on and here to warn everybody about was going on in town.

Cue anybody. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ross had seen his Uncle pull up in the Patrol car and seen everybody happy as a kids in a petting zoo about something. Ross had asked his Uncle did you hear that I am getting a new cousin and new little brother and little sister. He was happy when he heard that is was Kathy was the one that was pregant he was kidding that there must something in the water, and by the way Hughie Hogg is in town. And he was bragging about framing a Duke back in California and I was concerned about what was going on and here to warn everybody about was going on in town.

Cue anybody. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jessica had told her son that maybe he should go in the house and lets his father and Uncle talk in private right now. Ross wasn't sure if this was a good idea but he went in the hous anyways. Jessica and Kathy was talking and they was happy about both being pregant at the same time. Jessica was looking so Ross is going to have a have a cousin as well around the same time. Jessica had suspected that her husband was keeping something from her and Ross but she didn't know what he was keeping from her right now. He was always so upset and real quiet as if he was thinking about something and then there was that call from work before they left for Hazzerd. He had came home that day in a real bad mood he was even getting mad at Ross , and even Velvet annoyied that day.

Cue anybody

Jessica had told her son that maybe he should go in the house and lets his father and Uncle talk in private right now. Ross wasn't sure if this was a good idea but he went in the hous anyways. Jessica and Kathy was talking and they was happy about both being pregant at the same time. Jessica was looking so Ross is going to have a have a cousin as well around the same time. Jessica had suspected that her husband was keeping something from her and Ross but she didn't know what he was keeping from her right now. He was always so upset and real quiet as if he was thinking about something and then there was that call from work before they left for Hazzerd. He had came home that day in a real bad mood he was even getting mad at Ross , and even Velvet annoyied that day.

Cue anybody

Ross had asked his mother do think that Richard Henry Lee and Francis Lightfoot Lee knew what they was doing was important to the country. Jessica had said "Well, Ross is was Richard's idea about starting the writng they did so long ago. Well actually, there was a Roger Sherman that helped in that I wonder if they that there grandsons would be involved in the Civil War almost hundred years later. Ross you mean that Robert E, Lee was that Grandson of either Richard or Francis and that do you think he knew what his family had did nearly a hundred years before. Ross hey Mom Dad, Uncle Luke and Uncle Rosco are still talking out there and they look like it is very important.

And just at that very minute the telephone rings at the Duke farm, Kathy went to answer and she looked surprized at who it was on the phone. Kathy had the phone over Jessica and say's it;s Richard Petty and he wants to talk to you Jessica. Jessica says hello to her Uncle and he says that he didn't know that her husband's cousin was Bo Duke and that he had heard from Bo that she was expecting again. Jessica had said that Michael had found some things from his Uncle Rosco and that led to them coing to Hazzerd. Jessica's Uncle said that that town sound familier and that the Atlanta race was coimng and he come visit her and her family when race gets closer. :D:lol:

Ross had asked his mother do think that Richard Henry Lee and Francis Lightfoot Lee knew what they was doing was important to the country. Jessica had said "Well, Ross is was Richard's idea about starting the writng they did so long ago. Well actually, there was a Roger Sherman that helped in that I wonder if they that there grandsons would be involved in the Civil War almost hundred years later. Ross you mean that Robert E, Lee was that Grandson of either Richard or Francis and that do you think he knew what his family had did nearly a hundred years before. Ross hey Mom Dad, Uncle Luke and Uncle Rosco are still talking out there and they look like it is very important.

And just at that very minute the telephone rings at the Duke farm, Kathy went to answer and she looked surprized at who it was on the phone. Kathy had the phone over Jessica and say's it;s Richard Petty and he wants to talk to you Jessica. Jessica says hello to her Uncle and he says that he didn't know that her husband's cousin was Bo Duke and that he had heard from Bo that she was expecting again. Jessica had said that Michael had found some things from his Uncle Rosco and that led to them coing to Hazzerd. Jessica's Uncle said that that town sound familier and that the Atlanta race was coimng and he come visit her and her family when race gets closer. :D:lol:

Jessica hung up the phone and then her and Kathy went outside with Luke and Michael.

MEANWHILE IN TOWN.... Hughie was making a plan to but Luke Duke behind bars for good.

BACK AT THE FARM... Luke and Michael was making a plan of their own. Luke looked a Kathy and said I want you to leave the farm and go into Alanta Bo will be their. Luke Said. Kathy Looked at Luke and said No way Luke Iam not leaving you. my place is here. Kath you have to think about the baby. I would die if something happened to you or our baby.Luke Said. and I would die if something happened to you. Kathy Said Michael was going to say something But Jessica interuped him and said I agree with Kathy I ain't going anywhere. I will call Your Aunt Lulu and see if she can watch Ross.

So Jessica went in the house and called Lulu and Asked her if she would watchRoss for a while and she said that she would and Jessica said ok I will bring him into town. Jessica said. Than she put the phone down and went and told Michael and Luke and Kathy said I will drive you and Ross to town we will use Dixie So the girls got Ross's things and Ross and headed for town to the Hogg House.

*CUE ANYONE*

Jessica hung up the phone and then her and Kathy went outside with Luke and Michael.

MEANWHILE IN TOWN.... Hughie was making a plan to but Luke Duke behind bars for good.

BACK AT THE FARM... Luke and Michael was making a plan of their own. Luke looked a Kathy and said I want you to leave the farm and go into Alanta Bo will be their. Luke Said. Kathy Looked at Luke and said No way Luke Iam not leaving you. my place is here. Kath you have to think about the baby. I would die if something happened to you or our baby.Luke Said. and I would die if something happened to you. Kathy Said Michael was going to say something But Jessica interuped him and said I agree with Kathy I ain't going anywhere. I will call Your Aunt Lulu and see if she can watch Ross.

So Jessica went in the house and called Lulu and Asked her if she would watchRoss for a while and she said that she would and Jessica said ok I will bring him into town. Jessica said. Than she put the phone down and went and told Michael and Luke and Kathy said I will drive you and Ross to town we will use Dixie So the girls got Ross's things and Ross and headed for town to the Hogg House.

*CUE ANYONE*

Ross with Jessica and Kathleen and he had asked them what is a mugwamp. Jessica had asked why, and Ross said that you say that all time to people you don't like Mom. Jessica had said she will explain that alot later to him, there was some more pressing things they had to take care of right now. Jessica had said you the older Ross gets the more he looks like Rosco, and I think he is starting to notice this now. You know Kathleen would it be nice if we had our babies at the same time, I just thinking that all.

Balladeer: In case anybody was wandering what a Mugwamp is when the mug is one side of the fence. And the wump is on the other side of the Fence.

Cue Anybody

Ross with Jessica and Kathleen and he had asked them what is a mugwamp. Jessica had asked why, and Ross said that you say that all time to people you don't like Mom. Jessica had said she will explain that alot later to him, there was some more pressing things they had to take care of right now. Jessica had said you the older Ross gets the more he looks like Rosco, and I think he is starting to notice this now. You know Kathleen would it be nice if we had our babies at the same time, I just thinking that all.

Balladeer: In case anybody was wandering what a Mugwamp is when the mug is one side of the fence. And the wump is on the other side of the Fence.

Cue Anybody

Jessica and Kathleen had gotten to the Hogg House with Ross and his things, he had given his Aunt Lulu and great big hug. Jessica was telling Kathleen that there is something that Michael is hiding from me and it something really big. Jessica and Kathleen had driven over to Cooter's Place to get some gas, he was real glad to see them and asking where is Ross. He wanted to see how my lifts worked and he was telling he that he really like this county now. Jessica had asked Cooter did you hears the news about Luke and Kathleen lately, Cooter was asking what Luke done now Kathleen. Kathleen had smiled had said that I am pregant right now just found out today and . Jessica tells Cooter about her Uncle in North Carolina that he will be surprized about.

guess what my Uncle Richard knows Bo he was pretty surprized when he found out that he was husband's cousin and that I didn't tell him that I was pregant apparently Bo told him before I could. Cooter was asking, is your Uncle Richard Petty the race car driver. Jessica had said one and the same Cooter.

Cue Anybody

Jessica and Kathleen had gotten to the Hogg House with Ross and his things, he had given his Aunt Lulu and great big hug. Jessica was telling Kathleen that there is something that Michael is hiding from me and it something really big. Jessica and Kathleen had driven over to Cooter's Place to get some gas, he was real glad to see them and asking where is Ross. He wanted to see how my lifts worked and he was telling he that he really like this county now. Jessica had asked Cooter did you hears the news about Luke and Kathleen lately, Cooter was asking what Luke done now Kathleen. Kathleen had smiled had said that I am pregant right now just found out today and . Jessica tells Cooter about her Uncle in North Carolina that he will be surprized about.

guess what my Uncle Richard knows Bo he was pretty surprized when he found out that he was husband's cousin and that I didn't tell him that I was pregant apparently Bo told him before I could. Cooter was asking, is your Uncle Richard Petty the race car driver. Jessica had said one and the same Cooter.

Cue Anybody

Well that's Cool. and Congradulations Kathy I will tell Lucas that too when I see him How is Lucas anyway. Cooter Said. Luke is fine Cooter he's healing everyday. and Ross is getting excited because he sees Luke getting better and Luke Told him when he gets better he would take him fishing down at the Hazzard. Kathy Said, Well I know Ross will have a good time with Luke. There you are all filled up. Cooter Said. Thanks Cooter Kathy Said as she gave him the money for the gas.Then they got in the the Jeep and headed for the farm. as the girls where headed out of town Hughie came out of the town office and he seen the girls head out of town.

*CUE ANYONE*

Well that's Cool. and Congradulations Kathy I will tell Lucas that too when I see him How is Lucas anyway. Cooter Said. Luke is fine Cooter he's healing everyday. and Ross is getting excited because he sees Luke getting better and Luke Told him when he gets better he would take him fishing down at the Hazzard. Kathy Said, Well I know Ross will have a good time with Luke. There you are all filled up. Cooter Said. Thanks Cooter Kathy Said as she gave him the money for the gas.Then they got in the the Jeep and headed for the farm. as the girls where headed out of town Hughie came out of the town office and he seen the girls head out of town.

*CUE ANYONE*

Cooter seen Hughie watching the girls leave Town and he had a grin on his face. So he went to the cb and said breaker one breaker on I may be crazy but I ain't domb Crazy Cooer coming at ya. Any Dukes on the Hazzard Net. He waited for a minute then then he hurd This is Lost Sheep Crazy C. What's up? Luke Said. Congradulations on the Baby. Oh the Girls where here and they are headed back to the farm. But Hughie seen them and he had that grin on his face. Cooter Said. Thanks Cooter. Luke Said.Then he singed off. and then he got a strang feeling and he said Come on Michael. And then They got to the General Lee and Luke started him up and took off. Luke picked up the cb and said Lost Sheep to Pretty Lady , Lost sheep to pretty Lady come back. No reply. Kathy couldn't reply cause Dixie's cb was off.

Cooter seen Hughie watching the girls leave Town and he had a grin on his face. So he went to the cb and said breaker one breaker on I may be crazy but I ain't domb Crazy Cooer coming at ya. Any Dukes on the Hazzard Net. He waited for a minute then then he hurd This is Lost Sheep Crazy C. What's up? Luke Said. Congradulations on the Baby. Oh the Girls where here and they are headed back to the farm. But Hughie seen them and he had that grin on his face. Cooter Said. Thanks Cooter. Luke Said.Then he singed off. and then he got a strang feeling and he said Come on Michael. And then They got to the General Lee and Luke started him up and took off. Luke picked up the cb and said Lost Sheep to Pretty Lady , Lost sheep to pretty Lady come back. No reply. Kathy couldn't reply cause Dixie's cb was off.

Jessica had Kathy did you see that White Vw behind us, Kathy went to turn on the cb and just then did she hear her urgent message from Luke. Jessica asked did Luke say he was driving the General Lee and where did he want us to meet us. Kathy said that is the famous Hughie Hogg behind us right now, don't you want to lose and Jessica had looked and tried some shortcuts Michael told her about eariler. Hughie Hogg was stil right behind them right now and he said those two girls don't this county that well this should easy now. Jessica had taken a sharp right turn and Hughie tried but ended in Hazzerd Creek, Kathy had asked who told Michael about that shortcut oh by the way Hiughie is all washed up right now but okay.

Cue Anybody

Jessica had Kathy did you see that White Vw behind us, Kathy went to turn on the cb and just then did she hear her urgent message from Luke. Jessica asked did Luke say he was driving the General Lee and where did he want us to meet us. Kathy said that is the famous Hughie Hogg behind us right now, don't you want to lose and Jessica had looked and tried some shortcuts Michael told her about eariler. Hughie Hogg was stil right behind them right now and he said those two girls don't this county that well this should easy now. Jessica had taken a sharp right turn and Hughie tried but ended in Hazzerd Creek, Kathy had asked who told Michael about that shortcut oh by the way Hiughie is all washed up right now but okay.

Cue Anybody

Ross was now asking his Aunt Lulu all kinds of questions and he was asking did he really remind of her of his Uncle Rosco when he was little. Lulu was asking did you lock him and you out of house during a rainstorm , and Ross said ya I did. Ross was asking his Aunt Lulu what is a "Mugwamp" my Mom uses that word , but she won't tell me what It means or just avoids the whole thing at times.

Cue Anybody

Ross was now asking his Aunt Lulu all kinds of questions and he was asking did he really remind of her of his Uncle Rosco when he was little. Lulu was asking did you lock him and you out of house during a rainstorm , and Ross said ya I did. Ross was asking his Aunt Lulu what is a "Mugwamp" my Mom uses that word , but she won't tell me what It means or just avoids the whole thing at times.

Cue Anybody

Kathy and Jesseca spotted the General Lee headed towards them. Kathy got on the cb and Preety Lady to Lost Sheep Come Back. Luke picked up the cb and said you got Lost Sheep here Pretty Lady. are you girls all right? Ya we are fine we left Hughie in the Creek. Why don't we head for home.And we will fill you in there. Kathy Said. Ok Pretty Lady we will follow you. Luke Said. then he turned the General Lee around and followed the girls home.

BACK AT THE FARM... They stopped the cars and they got out . and the girls ran to Michael and Luke. and went into their arms. Then Kathy Said Luke hows your leg? If fine sweetheart. I drove the General didn't I. Luke Said. Kathy Smiled and said Ya you did sweetheart. and then she kissed him.

Kathy and Jesseca spotted the General Lee headed towards them. Kathy got on the cb and Preety Lady to Lost Sheep Come Back. Luke picked up the cb and said you got Lost Sheep here Pretty Lady. are you girls all right? Ya we are fine we left Hughie in the Creek. Why don't we head for home.And we will fill you in there. Kathy Said. Ok Pretty Lady we will follow you. Luke Said. then he turned the General Lee around and followed the girls home.

BACK AT THE FARM... They stopped the cars and they got out . and the girls ran to Michael and Luke. and went into their arms. Then Kathy Said Luke hows your leg? If fine sweetheart. I drove the General didn't I. Luke Said. Kathy Smiled and said Ya you did sweetheart. and then she kissed him.

Kathy, Luke,Jessica, and Michael Seen a limo come down the road and Kathy smiledWhen she relised who it was. The limo stopped and out step an older couple. and Kathy walked over to them and said mom Dad and she gave them a hug. and then they walked over to Luke and Kyle Said. Well Hello son how are you doing? I'am fine Dad. Luke said. Then a girl walked out of the limo she had long blond hair and Blue eyes .and she said Hay don't forget about me. Tina said. Kathy interduced them to Michael and Jessca. and then they went into the house. Then the Phone rang. and Kathy answered it. Duke Farm Kathy Duke Speaking. Hay Kathy this is Bo I called to let you know that i'am in Alanta and I will be racing saturday. and Tell Jessica her Uncle is here too. Bo Said. Kathy Said good-bye to Bo and then she handed the phone to Luke and Luke told Bo what was going on. and Luke said that they would be there Saturday to watch him Race and Bo said he will leave some pit crew passes at the Desk and then they hung up the phone.

*CUE ANYONE*