What do you drive?

Sway4829

next 2 viehicles will be 69 charger, and a 05 silverado crew cab z71 or a 03-04 ram 2500 cummins.

im 13 and cant drive anything yet but my dad drives a 88 maroon Chevy truck or i think he said it was an 88 i could have mistaked him and he have said a 98 i think the second on is right but anyway, its a standerd and i get it when i learn to drive

• 2 weeks later...

No matter how much I would love to say my ride is The General or KITT or a F650...I can't...nor can I say it is a new dodge challenger...Im gonna cry... lol....here is my ride!

ogidzt.jpg

117fuif.jpg

2z6gsbq.jpg

haha I wish! My friend is gonna be so lucky if her brother buys that Mustang! He is gonna go round to car shows with it. Nawh I only got my permit n I really don't drive that much...don't feel like it...anyways when I do I drive a 2000 some (dont member exact year 01 I think...haha 01) Ford Escape XLT...It is silver...its that or the AC tractor or the lawnmower!!! lol.

• 1 month later...
lol...I wish Laura! I would love to have that car...I think it is $18,000...if I had that car or a General or a truck I might actually drive more...lol....Uhh lucky you Starskyknight....I want a KITT...only I want it to talk...n drive it on its own...etc...lol....

well i can forget getting my dads truck, my dads brother totaled it!

lol...I wish Laura! I would love to have that car...I think it is $18,000...if I had that car or a General or a truck I might actually drive more...lol....Uhh lucky you Starskyknight....I want a KITT...only I want it to talk...n drive it on its own...etc...lol....

well mine is going to talk, not sure about driving itself though!!!! A remote starter is a definate option.

• 1 year later...
Guest SleepysRose

I drive a 1989 Chevy S-10 Tahoe 4x4 with a 4.3 liter engine in it. I would love to rebuild it and show it in a car show. Hoepfully I can eventually do that.

I drive a blue 1998 Firebird TransAm. I named him Ellis. :) He's in good shape for being 12, can still rip up the roads, but needs a tune-up and a laundry list of little fixes here and there. He gets about 14-15 mpg, like Maverick. He's like a member of the family, joined us when he was but a newborn (or is that new-built for cars?). LOL.

I retired my orange 1972 Ford F-150 to the bush... The radiator blew up and it needs new valves and the seals have gotta be going in him. I ain't got the cash to fix him up properly.. :(

Now I'm driving a our truck we use for hauling things around the farm, a bright blue single cab 1997 Ford F-250 with a Duramax diesel. That thing barks! I love it! You always know where I am cause it's so loud! hahaha :D

At least you're easy to find lol. We have two Chevrolet Duramex trucks that we use for work. One is a 2003 and the other is a 2007. One black and the other white. Sadly with the newer one my husband can sneak onto the yard without me hearing him. Not so much with the older one. Both great trucks I love driving them. Too bad we can't buy another one.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a Jaguar XKR as a 'weekend toy'

It's got the older 4.0 Supercharged V8, not the later 4.2 (new models are 5.0)

The big figures are 370BHP, & 375Ib/ft of torque (more torque by 1600RPM than the naturally-aspirated XK8 has at its peak!!!)

But it still goes like crazy!

We're talking 30-70 in 4.3 seconds!!! - that's fantastic overtaking ability, far more important than silly 0-60 times

Sadly, it only returns about 15-18 MPG on average, & with our petrol costing the equivilant of US $7.81 a gallon (converted to a UK sized gallon = 4.545 litres), it gets used sparingly!

I've also added a pic of my old Landie (sold in February sadly!!), it was a 1999 Td5 County (& my wife spent the money on a Ford C-Max - if you have those in the States??? - it's a Focus sized/based MPV)

And... there's a Mustang that I saw a little local show last week, if the owner had been stood by it, I'd have been begging him to swap!

post-4130-143050811399_thumb.jpg

post-4130-143050811788_thumb.jpg

post-4130-1430508118_thumb.jpg

post-4130-14305081182_thumb.jpg

post-4130-143050811829_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I used to own this rx-7

tmoviecarskk014200244.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jmmu0151.jpg

until one day i broke its engine (rotary brakes every 50.000km)

after that i bought this bmw with 2.500 c.i. engine

bmwa.jpg

i kept it for 1 year and then i bought a small car (toyota yaris) so that i can afford my general lee project

1009831.jpg

• 2 weeks later...