Cooters HOT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hahaha. I think Cooter was hott in his own certain way.lol. He didn't exactly have the cute butt (or hair) like the boys but he sure was crazy and that's why I loved him!! lol. If I was 100% addicted to cars then I think I defeintly would have been a whole lot more attracted to him. te he. BUt he sure did bring somethin to the show!! lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with that! The Dukes wouldn't have been the same without Cooter! Just wouldn't have worked! And yeah like I said Cooter was hot, he didn't have the good looks, but he had the heart. I have to say, Bo and Luke weren't always the most sensitive, but Cooter always was. And I can only think of one show where he gets a girl. And she was a crook!!! Was there any others?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's another episode too it's the one where the kid gets Rosco with the water pistol if you pay attention real close none of the people inside the garage door is Cooter although at first glance you might think one of them is. But I'm just wondering if the guy who's the kid's Dad owned the Garage for some reason at that time just one of those episodes that brings up lots of questions LOL.