The Dukes of Hazzard Movie II

flash

I fully expect that the success of this movie at the box office will warrant a sequel. I began thinking about a story line, I saw it mentioned that it would be cool to see the original Bo and Luke appear in the movie as villains, which I thought would be cool, but to expand upon this idea, somehow these two villains kidnap the General and low and behold we have the original Bo and Luke back in the General on the big screen. (They would have to make at least one jump of course) trying to escape from Seann and Johnny. Boy I would sure pay to see that! What ya'll think?

I fully expect that the success of this movie at the box office will warrant a sequel. I began thinking about a story line, I saw it mentioned that it would be cool to see the original Bo and Luke appear in the movie as villains, which I thought would be cool, but to expand upon this idea, somehow these two villains kidnap the General and low and behold we have the original Bo and Luke back in the General on the big screen. (They would have to make at least one jump of course) trying to escape from Seann and Johnny. Boy I would sure pay to see that! What ya'll think?

your idea sucks, plus tom wopat no longer acknowledges his days on the show.

Hmm, maybe you feel jaded since the original cast wont appear in the movie.

Just a thought.

I think there is a better chance of hell freezing over than the original Bo and Luke signing on to do a movie. They have distan for the current movie, I do not see them doing a 180.

Furthermore, why would anyone..no matter who they are...singer..actor...writer..director...tell the interviewer after it was done that they hated said prodcut?? They might tell their close friends or relatives but a reporter??? That seems to be counterproductive and could bite them in the ass later.

Depends on the reporter. Would you want La Bamamedia interviewing YOU more than once?! Man, I'd disclaim anything to avoid that.

:p

Brian

go f*** yourself

Bamamediamafia - Please refrain yourself from using that kind of language towards someone. A little decorum on your part might go a long way. That was uncalled for..

I am just asking to play nice , that's all.....

Darrell

I think we should keep bahamamama here. Keeps things kind of interesting. Angry people are funny. I can just picture him in front of his computer with a pulsing vein in his neck, all red in the face, shaking fist in the air with sweat pouring down his forehead going "I'm gonna teach them!" Getting him mad enough to give himself a hemmorhoid is kind of like a goal of mine. And if he's banned, we may never see that day come to fruition.

I actually like reading some of Bama's posts. He does have some good ones and that isn't mean't to be sarcastic....BUT I like I said , there is no need to cuss someone out like he did.

Besides , if he is gone , where the heck would he go and who would keep from laughing or starting a good debate anymore...... :wink:

Darrell

I agree with Dale and Capt_Redneck, I don't think we should ban Bamamedia.

But, please Bama watch your language, this is a family site. I'm sure that out of the 25,000 or so kids at DukesFest, at least some of them have found Hazzardnet. I would hate for their parents to get the wrong impression of this site, based on the language in some of your recent posts.

Thank you,

LS3

Yea just drop kick bamamediamafia out of hazard. Now I will admit that I have said some questionable things on other treads but I have never used words like F%$# this and all the other questionable/ colorful words. But hey like it says above there when your seriously out matched in the vocab department you generally rely on the colourful words to make a point

I dont think John and Tom would ever be a part of anything having to do with a remake.

They are and always will be to themselves Bo and Luke. They loved their time on the show. Most people hate being remembered for one character, but they dont.

John's General Lee even says, "Bo's General Lee" not John's.

I do not believe whatsoever that Tom has said anything or done anything in way of talking bad about the show. Tom is extremley busy. And just because he isnt at every single Duke related thing doesnt mean he's Anti-Duke, or not wanting to be associated. If that was teh case, he wouldnt be in the season 3 DVD extra's, or season 4. Its not like you get paid alot of money to do extra;s.

If it was all about money, they would charge 50-300 bucks for tickets to Dukefest. And they dont. Every other convention, show reunion type thing, tickets cost in the 100's. Not Dukefest. Its about the show, the fans, who love Dukes getting together. Having fun.

And at the same time, they cant do thing for free all the time. What kind of buisness sense would that be.

As for a sequal I rather not have one. And again, John I know for sure, as he's said it on the CMT Insider, how the show was something you could take your family to, and that Dukefest is as safe as it was back then, now because of the environment. John takes pride in the fact that it was a 'good show.' Not good as in good bad show, but good as in morals.