2004 HAZZARD TOUGH MAN CONTEST

Riddick

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright Min. I'm calling you out." Chet Duke said as he steped into an alternate ring handing his black stetson to Hilery who stood by the ring.

Chet cracked the knuckles on both his hands an bent his neck from side to side cracking his neck as well. He removed his long sleeve sky blue shirt an layed it the corner of the ring.

"An if you think I have forgotten what you did to me over a year ago in the Boars Nest your kidding yourself!" Chets voice was leveled its own threatening tone. He knew that Min knew the risks of this contest an that she wouldnt have entered if she was concerned with it.

"You're not the only one that hasn't forgotten how you THREATENED me."

A lone voice called out from the other side of the room as Min stepped in. Dressed for the fight she wore black spandex shorts and a black sports bra and sneakers, a stoic look on her face.

"You said you wanted to hurt me for what I did to you the night you attacked Brian in the Boars Nest-- well here I am--" She swung one leg over the top rope and climbed into the ring standing across from him. She saw Hilery and gave her a nod of greeting before once more focusing her attention on her opponent.

"Come on then Chet-- Let's see what you can do."

"My father told me never to hit a women.....unless she hits ya first." Chet said with a curled grin on his face.

He began to cyrcle his kin, the anger growing inside him at what she had once did. But his words were true he would not strike until she did first.

"Come on Min....you want a piece of me so badly for what I dun." Chet wiggled his finger at her in a motion to come forward and get him. "Come on....come an get me!"

Chet took a few steps back rubbing his jaw an shaking off the pain that the blow had inflicted. He took two fake swings at Min then grabbed her by the sholder wheeling here around so that he back leaned against his chest. Chet took a firm grip around her neck with his right arm and pulled his right arm tight with his left completely a head lock.

"Forfeit now....before I strangle the breath out of you." Chet face twisted into anger.

"I am not like my father or any of the other Dukes, an I choose to live by my own morals. Not the morals that were taught by an old man behind the time." The six foot three inch dark haired Duke tightened his arm aorund Min's neck.

"Forfeit. Now..."

Min gripped the arm around her neck, the strength of the forearm cutting off her air. She heard the words Chet hissed in her ear and decided to give him a nonverbal reply since his headlock hindered her ability to speak. Gripping the beefy arm across her throat tightly, Min drew her leg up and kicked straight back as hard as she could. Her leg slipped between both of Chet's striking him in the delicate area therein. The first blow rocked him, a pained grunt in her ear but the second one was stronger and forced him to release her. Gratefully Min gulped in some air and turned around seeing the now hunched over Chet, his hands between his thighs.

"Forfeit?" She panted as she rubbed her now burning throat. "I'll show you a forfeit!" Grabbing him by the back she drew her knee up connecting with Chet's chin. The blow knocked him flat onto his back and Min took her defensive stance once more staring down at her nephew.

"Maybe YOU should be the one to forfeit!"

Although breathing hard Chet grinned to himself sarcastically an rolled over an struck out with his right foot catching Min in the back of her knees. The blow to the knees caused them to bend an become un balanced. Chet rolled over onto his knees as Min came down on her back, he elbowed her hard in the stomach adn straddled her quickly grabbing her wrists and pinning her hands down. He held her body down with his wieght bracing his knees tight on her sides so that she could not move.

"You will drag me outta here unconcious and bloody before I forfeit.....an because your my kin I hope you chose a better exit plan!" Chet breathed angerly spitting blood from his mouth where he had been stricken with Min's knee minutes before.

"Give it up before I really hurt you!" His voice came out in an anger shout leaning close to her face an squeezing his knees together putting powerful pressure on her rib cage.

Min wiggled under Chet's weight, he had her pinned pretty good except for one small thing.

Chet hissed in her face demanding that she forfiet yet again but Min wasn't about to give him the satisfaction.

She closed her eyes, took what little breath in she could, and slammed her forehead straight into Chet's. The pain was great feeling like a spike through her head but she did it again opening her eyes and seeing Chet's face scrunched in pain. She did it again a little more force behind the blow that caught Chet right between his eyes. He grunted in pain and eased up his grip on her arms and ribs. The temporary shift allowed Min to get her arms free and she grabbed Chet around the neck and rakes her fingernails across the eyes. He cried out in pain and grabbed his face, Min managed to get one free leg and kicked at Chet until both legs were free. Using both her legs she kicked Chet away from her with all her might and got to her feet.

Cussing loudly in pain Chet spit the blood from his mouth a wipped his hands arossed his eyes trying hard to releave the pain in his bad eye. The eye that he was already rendered blind in, his face bled where Min's nails had dug deep into his skin. Determind to continue with the fight Chet stood up quickly blinking his eyes an raising his fists angerly.

"You fight dirty....exspecially for the Duke name." He grunt out the words trying to distrack her momentarly.

The last possible second he dropped his sholder an plowed into her bringing both of them to the floor with a hard thud. Barely under control of himself Chet began to pound his fists into Min anywhere he could land a punch. He punched her in the face, ribs and stomach.

"I gave you your chance to forfeit! You will not get another!" His voice came out rashly an he held her down letting his fists fly.

Min cried out as blow after blow rained down on her face and upper body. Her head moved from one side to another and her body wiggled beneath him in a vain effort to stop the endless rain of blows. Chet straddled her around the chest as he fired away but he didnt realize that her legs were free. She arched her back and drove her knees straight into Chet's kidneys at the same time Min managed to grab a hold of his shoulders and the combined efforts threw him over her head. Min got on her feet quickly and kicked Chet in the head rolling him onto his stomach. Breathing hard she drew back her leg and kicked him yet again in head, it whipped violently to the side stunning him. She quickly did it again and again each kick puncuated by a shout. Finally she kicked as hard as she could the force of it rolled him onto his back and his head lolled to one side. His eyes fluttered as they rolled back into his head and the soft hiss of his breath told Min that he had passed out. She didnt believe it and rolled him onto his back grabbed him right arm in a hold, keeping a firm grip on his elbow. She sat down on his back using her weight and position with her knee on his left arm to pin him to the ground.

"Do you yield?" She shouted as she jerked up hard on his arm, the action pulling his shoulder.

Chets face oozed blood and he battled away the darknees trying to lift his head that bobbed with his efforts. More blood flowed from his nose an he spit it form his mouth heaving for breath under Min's weight. He was tiring quickly, an the lax of oxygen weakened his muscles. Chet raised his head feeling the painfull pinch ofhaving his right arm twisted behind his back.

Although it would result in more pain he refused to give up even though his arm was being bent an he was bleeding.

"I'll never stop!" He shouted an spat on the floor huffing for breath.

Chet refused to give in, he would not let Min Duke win. With a new effort he tucked his knees under himself barely able to make his legs obey. He wiggled his left arm as hard as possible, it was pinched painfully under the weight of Min's left knee but he wiggled and wiggled until he freed his arm. As soon as his arm was freed he wasted no time, he hooked his hand around her bent knee and pulled with all his might. Tiredly he lifted with his legs that shook with the starin of the extra weight on his back.

"Raahhhhh!" He gave a shout using the last of his strength in attempt to pull her off to the side already feeling her becoming unbalances where she sat on his back.

"Oh no you DONT!"

With both hands Min gave Chet's arm another strong jerk up hearing him shout in pain. She raised her left elbow and drove it down into the back of Chet's head and wiggled her knee out of his grip driving it into his side. This stopped his efforts to pull her off of him and she continued to pound the back of his neck and head with her elbow.

Chet knew that he could not take too many more blows to the head, slowly becoming more and more light headed and dizzy. The back of his head was becoming numb from the constant blows. But his own stuborness would not let him give in an he struggled hard trying to pull his arm away. He cussed furiously his voice going lower an lower.

With one last tired effort Chet struggled to free his pinned arm trying hard to pull it away. The floor around his head was smeared with his blood and his face was begining to show swelling. But he would not give in even through the constant beating, he just awaited the darkness to take him.

Min panted, sensing the end was near she raised her elbow high and with a shout drove it down as hard as she could into the base of Chet's neck. He bounced against the floor then slumped beneath her his head lolling to the side. She stopped in a moment and climbed off of him, moving around him she lifted his head seeing that he had indeed passed out.

"He's out--" Min closed her eyes and sighed both in relief that she won and joy that it was over. She bowed her head a moment and took a deep breath though it caused pain in her ribs.

"I'm sorry Chet--" She whispered as she slowly got to her feet and climbed out of the ring; her body battered beyond belief.

Meanwhile, back in the first ring, Brian overheard the complete savagery of Chet and Min's battle - but he couldn't spare attention to it, given that Garrett was trying to mash him like a potato.

"YO! Hang on, man! Wait a second!" From his flat-on-back position, Brian put out one palm, panting for breath. "Let's figure somethin' out, eh?"

Knowing the Duke would pause long enough to hear him out , Brian asked a question. "Awright, before you continue with the pinata practice, answer me somethin'. What the hell is the prize, here? Is it worth gettin' all busted up for the sake of empty pride? I ain't heard nothin' about no cash money, no trophy, no kiss by a bikini babe, or no trip to the Bahamas."

Brian took a deep breath and looked Garrett in the eye. "Fact is, we're makin' fools outta ourselves. Granted, yer a Duke, an' I'm a Coltrane, and fightin' each other comes natural. But we're also men of honor. Do you got any real malice towards me, Garrett? Have ah ever done anythin' so wrong to you, that you'd see fit to beat me senseless? An' for that matter, what cause do ah have, to cause you bodily harm?"

Falling silent, Brian made no aggressive move, and made no special effort to defend himself. He simply waited to see what Garrett would say.

(Cue Garrett!)

Keeping a defensive stance while watching the Coltrane dressed in black with heavily skeptical hardened smokey gray - blue eyes. Garrett slowly gives the Coltrane a slow shrug as he keeps a tight focus on Brian while searching for answers, to the Coltrane's questions as well as to wondering if the questions were a way to side track his attention.

"I hadn't heard about no prize either," Garrett answers thoughtfully, his eyes glued intensely on the Coltrane that stands in front of him, "and I don't hold any grudge against you nor do I wish any harm upon you."

Another small shrug of the shoulders as he begins bouncing from foot to foot as he continues to watch the Coltrane, awaiting for answers. "Yeah, I spose this all, is making a fool out of ourselves," Garrett answers unwilling to let down his defenses until he is certain it is over.

Cully looked at the posted notice about the prize money and spoke the amouth of the top tier, savoring each syllable. "Twenty-fiiiive thouuusand dollahs...hot damn. Too bad I didn't enter into this thing." He grinned and looked toward the courthouse where his cousin Rosco was busy polishing his boots and shinin' brass for his own up comin' battle. "Tho' I don't suppose Boss Hogg is footin' the bill for any of this...Khee..."

Brian absorbed the prize money announcement without changing expression. Having been given some room by Garrett, Brian paced around in a slow circle, pondering what to do.

"Twenty-five grand. That buys a whole lot of grits, don't it? But that don't mean all this is right."

Brian gave a short sigh and continued to pace. He was aware of Garrett's watchful gaze, but other than glancing over his shoulder at the wary Duke, Brian made no move towards him. "Doesn't seem right to hurt somebody for money, does it. Oh, I used to be involved in all kinds of grim stuff, but things have changed. I've changed, too. Know what ah mean?"

Brian paused with his back towards Garrett. He spoke without looking at the young Duke. "Wasn't right of us to get into a fight like this for no good reason. An' it sure ain't right to hurt a man for money...."

A soft, rueful chuckle came from Brian, and he shook his head regretfully. "But seein' as how ah was prepared to kick yer ass for free, I sure as hell can't back down now -"

Without warning, Brian spun around and snapped a fast, hard, right-handed punch into Garrett's nose. The stunning blow broke cartilidge and caused blood to spill free. At the same time, Brian snaked his left hand out beneath, and grapsed Garrett's right arm, jerking the stunned Duke forward and pulling him past his own body....

...and with Garrett's right arm extended straight and captured in his left-handed grasp, Brian issued another lightning-quick strike, landing another heavy punch directly on the outside of Garrett's left elbow. The extended arm could not flex to avoid the damage, and a loud, clear *SNAP* announed the cracking of bone as the elbow was forced the wrong way.

Brian released Garrett in the follow-through motion and tossed the opponent Duke hard to the ground. Impassively, Brian noted Garrett's the heavily-bleeding nose and the odd angle of the broken right arm.

"It's finished, Garrett," Brian said softly. "You're not gonna breathe very well through a busted nose, and your right arm is broken. If you force me to, I'll keep hurting you. But I'd rather you walked out of here under your own power."

Brian stared at Garrett intently, but there was no hostility in the Coltrane's dark eyes. Instead, there was an understanding. "You faced me without fear, n' for that, you've got my respect. That don't pay no twenty-five grand, of course...but my respect is somethin' money can't buy."

Taking a few slow steps around the fallen Duke, Brian watched Garrett and waited for his opponent's decision.

(Cue Garrett)

Anger coarses through Garrett's pain-filled body as he gently holds onto his broken, ugly shaped right arm. With hardened gray eyes, he glares over at the Coltrane, attempting to think oof his next move. Never in his life has he ever given up or given in to a fight, no matter what; he refuses to give in to the enemy or the opponet. Blood pours thickly down his nose and onto the matt as he slowly kneels before weakly standing up. Somewhere off the distance he hears a familiar voice scream out in fear and for a short moment, Garrett scans the matt before spotting Kristy in the right corner trying to get in. One of the people standing near by is quick to gaurd her away from the ropes, saying something about her not being signed in to fight. Her temper radiates from her face, a temper that has arisen from her concern for Garrett.

Garrett attempts to nod, trying to say, he's fine, though within, he knows that is far from the truth. "This all about money, is it Coltrane?" Garrett wheezes through the thick blood pouring from his nose, "Whatever happened to the fun of the sport?"

With that Garrett sends a sharp right kick to Brian's chest to send Brian stumbling to the matt before Garrett lends Brian a kick to his left cheek. "You expect me to give up? I admit Coltrane, you know how to fight and you did lend me some discomfort," Garrett snorts through the blood as he sends Brian a couple more sharp kicks, giving Brian a good example of his own anger, "perhaps a little pain, but it's nothin' I can't live with. I've been through more than a broken bone and a broken nose in the past...I ain't scared of you nor will I give in to the likes of you."

Off to the side Garrett hears Kristy yelling at him, pleading him to get out of the ring to see a doctor. Fighting to ignore his sister, Garrett sends the heel of his boot down into Brian's bare chest, digging deeply into his chest. With the amount of pain that ushes through his arm and down his nose the more Garrett's anger grows harshly within him, sending his kicks more intensely into Brian. Throwing his heel harshly and quickly back do wn into the Coltrane's chest, Garrett forces out, "I tol' you at the beginin', the only way I am leaving this ring is when I beat the snot out of you," Garrett pauses to send Brian a few more harsh kicks to the ribs, "or when you drag my unconscious body out of the ring."

With that, Garrett gives Brian a quick session of blows to the chest and ribs, letting out the anger that resides in him out on Brian.

The punishing kicks seemed endless. After falling from the first kick, and then receiving the kick to the face, Brian found himself flat on his back. Garrett was trying to crush him as if he were a big cockroach. The boot heel smacked into Brian's chest with so much force, that the embattled Coltrane felt as if his heart was about to jar loose from the impact.

He suffered through the kicking blows and concentrated on protecting his head, keeping his forearms over his ears. This left Garrett free to kick at his side, and Brian's breath came out in coughs of racking pain. If anything, this encouraged Garrett, who delivered a quick succession of kicks to the chest and ribs in an effort to finish off the enemy Coltrane.

Garrett, of course, had to balance himself on one leg to do all that kicking.

Brian suddenly sat up and flung his arms around the leg Garrett was kicking him with. Grabbing the leg firmly in a grim embrace below the knee, Brian twisted it and rolled away like a log, causing Garrett to come crashing down to earth face first. Without hesitation, Brian used the twisted leg for leverage, folding it up over Garrett's back, while he planted his own left knee deep into the lower section of Garrett's spine.

Due to the broken arm, Garrett would not have enough leverage to push himself up off his stomach and break the hold, let alone push Brian's weight off....

...but Brian wasn't done with him. The opportunities for Garrett's surrender were now expired, null and void. With a snarling fury, Brian kept Garrett's twisted leg hooked within his bent right arm. Brian brought the leg further out of place as he leaned forward with excruciating pressure, knowing Garrett would begin to feel ligaments tearing...all while Brian's knee sank deeper into the lower spine...

...but Brian wasn't done with him. Without word or warning, Brian's left hand grabbed the back of Garrett's head, gathering up a fistful of hair.

With this left-handed hold secured, while the captured leg remained trapped within Brian's right arm....and with Brian's left knee still digging in Garrett's back, keeping the Duke pinned stomach-down....

Brian yanked Garrett's head back by the hair and then shoved it forward, smacking the Duke's forehead hard to the floor. Garrett's face was already a mask of blood from the broken nose, but this didn't stop Brian. He yanked Garrett's head back and did it again. And again. And again. And again, heavily and without cease...no longer able to tell if Garrett was conscious or not...

....and a cold, terrible part of Brian didn't care either way. Garrett had refused to surrender to the "likes of him." Garrett would rather be carried out of the ring...

So be it.

****Riddick

Riddick stepped into the ring that Min and Chet had just left an he paced around for a moment. He looked out into the crowd searching for his oppenet, not seeing him he prepared to verbally draw the deputy to the ring.

"Come on Harlond! I aint gonna wait for ya long." Riddick growled out in his gravely voice.

He paced around a few more times, his muscles taught an ready as he waited impatiently pacing from one end of the ring to the other.

****Harlond

The crowd began to seperate, one person at a time as the young light haired deputy made his way closer an closer to the ring. Until he came into Riddicks view, his hands unbotton his uniform shirt, he took the badge from the front of the shirt and placed it into the pocket of his matching pants.

"Alright Riddick...you made hatter. You got my attention!" Harlond glared at the naked eyed muscular man pacing the ring.

Riddick's white eyes glared back at him angerly, his chest raised an fell with quick breaths.

(I'm gonna post this all together to save myself alot of confusion an it only makes sence. Both Riddick and Harlond belong to me so might as weel put it all in one post. Enjoy~)

****Riddick

The could pinch of anger grew an grew in his chest, an a heavy drop of sweat dripped down the side of his face in antisipation. He glared at the eyes of the young deputy, he could see through them as plainly as if they were clear as plastic wrapping. The cops hidden hatred for Riddick beamed in his eyes, Riddick had killed an not seen justice for his crimes.

Harlond drew closer, pacing his own pattern in the ring an warming up his body. The excon watched him with petty, an suddenly he made a quick move forward an punched Harlond square in the lower part of his throat then counter attacked with his other fist, a punch to the deputys bare ribs.

****Harlond

Harlond turned away and choked holding his throat an gasping for air, the punches he had recieved from Riddick were like being hit with a sledge hammer. Anger began thrived in Harlond suddenly an he wheeled around an kicked Riddick in the side of the knee and brought the brawny convict to his knee. In the same motion Harlond knoted his fists together and pounded them down on the center of Riddicks back an then kicked out again catchin Riddick in the cheek.

****Riddick

Blood oozed in a long stream down the right side of Riddick's face an he let out a heavy breath as he was stricken in the face. He saw another kick coming for his head from the deputy and he grabbed Harlonds leg an twisted it as hard as possible bringing the smaller man to the floor with a hard thud.

Riddick regained his feet from his kneeling poise an strut up quickly to the deputy who was gaining his feet quickly. Sooner then Riddick had antisipated Harlond swung his fists out again aiming for Riddicks ribs, the dull sound of fists an flesh could be heard.

****Harlond

Harlonds fists flew again an again, aiming at Riddick high and low. The convict raised his own fists an protected his face with them an occassionaly released a bone racking pound into an opening.

The fight began to the last, the two men trading punches, twisting an turning away from the other to avoide being pounded. Harlond began to aim higher an was able to land some heavy punches on Riddicks face.

****Riddick

Blood oozed down Riddick face from his cheek an the corner of his eye, Harlond was just as bad off, he pinched his fingers on his nose that bled an he whipped the blood form the corner of his mouth away.

"Forfiet." Riddick growled an swung a punch that landed on the side of Harlonds head an the deputy stumbled back.

But the deputy shook his head in a no answer, an Riddick shook his head in pity for him. He dashed at Harlond an cloths lined him bring him to the floor with a hard thud. Riddick bent his right elbow an dropped himself to the floor with all his weight an came down on the deputys chest.

Harlond burst out in feirce pain as his ribs let out a loud cracking sound. Riddick raised himself back to his feet standing over the deputy who rolled on his side coughing an gasping for air blood running from his open mouth.

"Your done." Riddick said in a low almost whispering voice an he kicked Harlond in the temple an the young deputy went still with unconciousness.