Cast Members

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever I think about meeting ANY of the cast, I get breathless and lightheaded. I can just imagine how I'll react when/if I ever meet any of them. I can see me doing three things: fainting, being speechless, or crying. With all my luck, I'll do all three. More than likely, it'll be crying. I wonder, are the actors used to semi-hysterical fans?

Latest rumor I heard now this is strictly RUMOR.They are trying to get all the surviving castmembers to appear this year including Tom Wopat as this Dukesfest is allegedly the last one. Tom and Chris Mayer are the only 2 main characters I haven't met and need their autograph on my General Lee. If you get to meet any celebrity try and remain calm and be casual most celebs are very nice.I've met alot of them and all but one or 2 have been very friendly. Jimmy Best can be a bit grumpy and he charges for a autograph on everything.

Yes most celebs charge for one autograph but most will sign anything else you brought with you free as long as you purchased one thing from that celebrity.I understand people get greedy though and bring tons of stuff to get signed and some end up selling that stuff on ebay to make themselves money. Which is one reason why Jimmy charges for everything to keep people from doing that. It's understandable.I spent an entire day with Jimmy at a car show as he was using my General Lee as a backdrop. My friend was also there with his Rosco police car replica he built as a dedication to Jimmy and his character and Jimmy charged him to sign his car which I didn't feel was right. I was just giving a heads up to anyone getting to meet him to expect to pay for every autograph. No disrespect to Jimmy.I understand why he charges but I felt he shouldn't have charged my friend for a car he built in dedication to his favorite TV character.